What if (on Seeds of New Universes)

Old January 29th 10, 04:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default What if (on Seeds of New Universes)

I hope my thoughts on this will even take in "before" the big
bang. I wish to show events taking place as I type that create
conditions for future universes. We now have a pretty good idea that
universes might be born inside black holes. We know black holes are
the remnants of massive dead stars. Stars with the mass of 4 Suns have
a violent ending in the form of a supernova explosion. This also
creates an implosion that leaves a hole in space,and we call this hole
"Black Hole" Then we have GR that tells us matter falling into this
black hole will end up in its core where it has infinite density and
we call this area a "singularity" A singularity is the heart of a big
bang. My critical mass density theory does away with stuff going to
infinity. Still conditions inside and near the center of a black hole
are so very extreme we just can'tr relate with. I will think far out
of the box so I can add to this post. It might end up as my best "what
if" TreBert
Old February 17th 10, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 29, 10:17*am, bert wrote:
[...]
if" *TreBert To think nature only created two universe is far out thinking knowing nature deals in infinite numbers. There are more universes in the cosmos than all the snow flakes that ever fell on Earth's surface. I love snow flakes for they are so super symmetrical,and flat. I love being a live part of the universe. I love knowing mother nature created me so she could see herself She knows I anolize her well. I know her dark side. She may hid 95% of the universe,but she gave me enough wit to find it. She gave me Treb knowing two heads are better than one. Treb and I are her twins. Mother nature only gives birth to Twins That is reality. Treb+bert=TreBert

Old February 24th 10, 04:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 17, 12:23*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:17*am, bert wrote:

[...]
if" *TreBert * * * * To think nature only created two universe is far out thinking knowing nature deals in infinite numbers. There are more universes in the cosmos than all the snow flakes that ever fell on Earth's surface. * I love snow flakes for they are so super symmetrical,and flat. * I love being a live part of the universe. I love knowing mother nature created me so she could see herself She knows I anolize her well. I know her dark side. She may hid 95% of the universe,but she gave me enough wit to find it. *She gave me Treb knowing two heads are better than one. *Treb and I are her twins. Mother nature only gives birth to Twins That is reality. *Treb+bert=TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Just an added thought Comets seeded life into the warm water pools.
Comets are older than the sun. Comets have the right stuff. TreBert
Old March 1st 10, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 24, 10:05*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 17, 12:23*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 10:17*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Comets are older than the sun. Comets have the right stuff. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Comets are older than planets and nature uses them to seed the
universe with amino acids Trebert