Hey fellow gadgeteers, let's talk about gadgets and stuff.

Old May 20th 04, 12:24 PM
miah

Default Hey fellow gadgeteers, let's talk about gadgets and stuff.

New Gadget Forum.

www.GadgetForum.net

Hey fellow gadgeteers, let's talk about gadgets and stuff.

Who doesn't love gadgets? Gadgets make unique and thoughtful presents,
and have a very high cool factor. No matter how up-to-date you are
with gadgets, there's always something newer, shinier, better and
faster.

We rely heavily on electronic gadgets and gizmos. Without these
electronic gadgets we would be lost.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have launched a new gadget forum – how cool is
that. My aim is to make this the best gadget forum on the planet. (Now
stop laughing) I am not joking my friends!

I have searched on the internet for a decent gadget forum but couldn't
find one. Drop by and say hello and meet other gadgeteers. I want you
all to sign up and start posting. Tell your family and friends about
it.

www.gadgetforum.net
Old May 31st 04, 04:29 AM
nymblz

On Thu, 20 May 2004 19:21:55 GMT, John Steinberg
wrote:

miah wrote:

Also, if you know of a gadget to rig voting machines - never mind, I'll
just e-mail Katherine Harris!

Oh get over it already !
...or email the Florida Supreme Court.

- NymbLz
(Rhymes with cymbals)

Old May 31st 04, 03:41 PM
lal_truckee

wrote:

Also, if you know of a gadget to rig voting machines - never mind, I'll
just e-mail Katherine Harris!

Oh get over it already !

The first coup in a former republic is worth remembering...