GETTING RID OF EINSTEIN RELATIVITY

Old December 9th 07, 12:09 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Androcles[_4_]

Default GETTING RID OF EINSTEIN RELATIVITY

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 00:49:14 GMT, "Androcles"

: wrote:
:
:
: "Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: .. .
:
:
: :
: : Then it isn't lost. You are making wild guesses as usual. In any case
: : the CMBR is photons.
: :
: : That's OK. When photons lose energy, they do so in quantum steps....by
: : releasing other very low energy photons.
: :
:
: Sheesh, Wilson, you are so far out in left field it's incredible.
: Look, chum... when a photon hits a target it may well re-radiate
: a pair or more of lower energy photons, that's true, but...
: in a different direction. When looking at a galaxy and saying it
: is red shifted, you are seeing it with photons that came directly
: from that galaxy. When looking at the CMBR you are seeing
: a fog, there is no detail.
:
: You are confused again.
: I said the photons coming from the galaxies lose a little energy on the
way.

In quantum steps. WRONG, Wilson.
Way out in left field, stupid.
Go find a sheep and get ****ed.

: I suggested that this energy might somehow add to the CMBR. I did NOT say
that
: the images of distant galaxies had anything to do with the CMBR.

The ten steps to Wilson theory.
1) May Be,
2) Might Be,
3) Could Be,
4) Possibly,
5) Quite Possible,
6) Probable,
7) Certainly Probable,
8) Certainly,
9) Definitely,
10) Actually, in fact, it is a FACT!
Wilson (and every other crackpot) has it all worked out.

:
: I can only speculate about a process by which a traveling photon can lose
: energy without deviating from its original direction
:
It doesn't lose energy, it spreads it out over a wider area. See the
10 steps to every crackpot theory.

: That's why it is called Common Microwave BACKGROUND
: Radiation.
:
: It's called COSMIC microwave background radiation.

Ah, you spotted my deliberate typo where I mistyped
S for M,
O of C,
N for I.
Not quite as bad as mistyping OBSERVER for SOURCE, though.
"[Wombat Wilson] doesn't understand physics anyway...so why
should I care if he recognises the TYPO or not." -- Wilson referring to
Wormy.

: The whole sky is blue because dust motes in the atmosphere
: are scattering sunlight in ALL directions.
:
: ...says the confused engineer.
: THE SKY APPEARS BLUE BECAUSE AIR MOLECULES, DUST, WATER AND LOTS OF OTHER
****
: HAPPEN TO SCATTER SUNLIGHT GENERALLY AND TO ABSORB MORE RED THAN BLUE
LIGHT.

Red doesn't get absorbed, it penetrates. Sunsets are red and it ain't
****in'
SHIFT!

The sky appears WHITE when it reflects red and blue from water,
in England we call that "cloud".
Gawd knows where you get this "absorb" **** from, it is mainly
reflection. LOOK:
REFLECTED RED LIGHT!

Dozy *******...

: You can't have it
: both ways, see a galaxy AND say the photons scattered
: a tiny part of their energy, it doesn't work that way. Quantum
: exchanges are like money. You can split a dollar into 100 cents
: or into fewer coins of a higher denomination, but you can't
: spend ozzie money in British shops and you can't split
: photons without the right molecule.
: The red shift is NOT in quantum leaps anyway, it is gradual
: and looks just like Doppler shift. That's why Hubble thought
: it was Doppler shift.
:
: It could still occur in small steps.

Stage 3 of the ten steps to Wilson theory.
1) May Be,
2) Might Be,
3) Could Be,
4) Possibly,
5) Quite Possible,
6) Probable,
7) Certainly Probable,
8) Certainly,
9) Definitely,
10) Actually, in fact, it is a FACT!
Wilson (and every other crackpot) has it all worked out.

:
: Androclean shift is purely a function of distance. If you imagine
: a water droplet getting gradually wider as it slides down a thin wire
: then it traces a cone, but it has a weak interaction with its neighbours
: and loses speed as it progresses. The wires themselves radiate
: in all directions and give us the inverse square law that we all know
: and love so well, the droplets travelling on them getting further apart,
: but the red shift is the slight but gradual widening of the droplet
: which travels millions of light years before it gets noticed.
:
: Anyway, that's my hypothesis, designed to fit ALL the data,
: not just some small part of it.
:
: But if you were correct, the redshift would follow an inverse square law
and be
: much much greater than it is.

It's too difficult for you to understand buckshot spreads but the
pellets don't flatten until they hit a target, isn't it?
Daft old dozy *******...

:
: Why the spread? Who knows, but it's a whole lot more plausible
: than any "Big Bang" theory, a universe suddenly appearing out
: of nothing and for no reason.
:
: Ah, but all the christains love the idea of their god playing with
: fireworks........

Yeah, and the "physicists" don't know what the spread from a shotgun is
or how the pellets flatten on impact. They think the pellets cover
the entire surface area of the target because they only have one
inverse square law... Wilsons are just like Blind Poes.

"christains" is a typo. It is forgiven. It is ignored. It is of no
consequence.
"OBSERVER", on the other hand, when used in place of "SOURCE",
is a **** UP of COLOSSAL proportions.

"In BaTh there is NO DOPPLER SHIFT AT THE OBSERVER"

"There is NO WAVELENGTH SHIFT at the observer."

Dozy *******.

: We have to accept the universe
: exists, we don't have to accept that it began or ever had a
: beginning or will ever have an ending, we will never know
: for certain anyway unless you believe in some Gawd who
: is going to reveal all on judgment day just before he sentences
: you and I to eternal damnation for being naughty boys and
: sinning by screwing out of wedlock or some **** like that.
:
: How anyone can beleive the nonsense in this day and age, I cannot
understand.
:
: The thing about cosmology is any religious crackpot can have
: a theory and nobody can prove it or even test it. As an engineer
: I'm only interested in theories that I can use to some advantage
: such as high speed interplanetary communications for the Mars
: Rovers or Cassini at Saturn.
:
: Physicists are allowed to delve into cosmology. That's where the big
questions
: arise. If a physicist doesn't know the answer he accepts that.
: Christians, etc., on the other hand, can't accept not knowing the answers
and
: so make them up..... along with an equally fabricated movement that
maintains
: faith in those answers.

Well yeah, but that's what YOU do.

"Anyway, this now fits in perfectly with my 'intrinsic oscillation
frequency' idea.
Thankyou Jerry for helping me develop my theory...." -- Wilson,
October 26, 2007 1:03 PM

How is it YOUR idea when it's been on MY web page for years?

It's not my idea either, photons have always had the property
of 'intrinsic oscillation frequency'.
How did Jeery ever help you?
If you ever had any theory it's now the Tom & Jeery, Minor Crank
and Wilson theory, one quarter yours.
"Jeery" is not a typo, BTW, it's an apt description.

: : There isn't any frequency shift!
: : The wavelength is shorter, the speed lower.
: :
: : I can't see any wavelength shift either.
: : ...unless you are claiming that photons change from a long cigar shape
: towards
: : a spherical one.
:
: More like a coin flattening out into a 33 RPM vinyl LP.
: There never was any length to begin with. When
: a spinning bullet travels the length of a rifled barrel
: the bullet isn't as long as the gun but it makes one turn
: in that length. If it travels slower then it makes a full
: turn with a shorter barrel.
: http://www.spudtech.com/images/products/sch80rifled.jpg
: That's ballistics.
: In mathematical terms fix the RPM first, never mind the
: length of the barrel, one turn fixes both the speed and the
: "wavelength".
: w = c/f.
:
: Like I said, it's all a matter of definition. A spinning wheel DOES NOT
possess
: an intrinsic wavelength. The teeth of a sawblade do.

Yes, it IS a matter of definition, and wavelength isn't length as a cigar
has length or a sawblade has length. Sawblades have TWO teeth
at the same TIME between length ends. The wavelength of a bullet
isn't the length of the bullet, it is the length of one turn of the rifling
of the gun that fired it, and there is only one bullet.
Your wavelength is the length of the bullet, and NOBODY is going
to accept that STOOOPID definition.

:
: : : : Why do you stick with these arse-up aetherian ideas?
: : :
: : : Red is SHORT, blue is LONG, as you can easily tell from any
: : : diffraction grating. The longer the wavelength, the greater the
angle.
: : : Why are you so stupid?
: : :
: : : ...and red is longer than blue. Everyone knows that...except you.
: :
: : So w = c/f is wrong, is it?
: : It is only the constant c brigade that associate red with long,
: : and you are one of them, you ****ing sheep shagging troll.
: :
: : Red has longer wavelength than blue. You should know that.
:
: Nope. You've been indoctrinated by the only-one-speed-of-light
: Einstein Dingleberries and aetherialist kooks.
:
: Bull****....and don't accuse me again.
Senile old fart. You've been indoctrinated by the only-one-speed-of-light
Einstein Dingleberries and aetherialist kooks.
Red has shorter wavelength than blue.
plonk

Old December 9th 07, 06:50 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Dr. Henri Wilson

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 00:09:56 GMT, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message

:
: I can only speculate about a process by which a traveling photon can lose
: energy without deviating from its original direction
:
It doesn't lose energy, it spreads it out over a wider area. See the
10 steps to every crackpot theory.

Is this an inverse square effect or isn't it?

: It's called COSMIC microwave background radiation.

Ah, you spotted my deliberate typo where I mistyped
S for M,
O of C,
N for I.
Not quite as bad as mistyping OBSERVER for SOURCE, though.
"[Wombat Wilson] doesn't understand physics anyway...so why
should I care if he recognises the TYPO or not." -- Wilson referring to
Wormy.

....now known as Androcles' COMIC microwave radiation.... made of his exploding
photons....

: The whole sky is blue because dust motes in the atmosphere
: are scattering sunlight in ALL directions.
:
: ...says the confused engineer.
: THE SKY APPEARS BLUE BECAUSE AIR MOLECULES, DUST, WATER AND LOTS OF OTHER
****
: HAPPEN TO SCATTER SUNLIGHT GENERALLY AND TO ABSORB MORE RED THAN BLUE
LIGHT.

Red doesn't get absorbed, it penetrates. Sunsets are red and it ain't
****in'
SHIFT!

No, it's refraction.

The sky appears WHITE when it reflects red and blue from water,
in England we call that "cloud".
Gawd knows where you get this "absorb" **** from, it is mainly
reflection. LOOK:
REFLECTED RED LIGHT!

We don't see the reflected light.

:
[...]

I don't see the buckshot losing any energy when they spread.

: Why the spread? Who knows, but it's a whole lot more plausible
: than any "Big Bang" theory, a universe suddenly appearing out
: of nothing and for no reason.
:
: Ah, but all the christains love the idea of their god playing with
: fireworks........

Yeah, and the "physicists" don't know what the spread from a shotgun is
or how the pellets flatten on impact. They think the pellets cover
the entire surface area of the target because they only have one
inverse square law... Wilsons are just like Blind Poes.

"christains" is a typo. It is forgiven. It is ignored. It is of no
consequence.

maybe it's curtians for christains...

: The thing about cosmology is any religious crackpot can have
: a theory and nobody can prove it or even test it. As an engineer
: I'm only interested in theories that I can use to some advantage
: such as high speed interplanetary communications for the Mars
: Rovers or Cassini at Saturn.
:
: Physicists are allowed to delve into cosmology. That's where the big
questions
: arise. If a physicist doesn't know the answer he accepts that.
: Christians, etc., on the other hand, can't accept not knowing the answers
and
: so make them up..... along with an equally fabricated movement that
maintains
: faith in those answers.

Well yeah, but that's what YOU do.

I back mine up with experimental fact.

"Anyway, this now fits in perfectly with my 'intrinsic oscillation
frequency' idea.
Thankyou Jerry for helping me develop my theory...." -- Wilson,
October 26, 2007 1:03 PM

How is it YOUR idea when it's been on MY web page for years?

It's not my idea either, photons have always had the property
of 'intrinsic oscillation frequency'.
How did Jeery ever help you?
If you ever had any theory it's now the Tom & Jeery, Minor Crank
and Wilson theory, one quarter yours.
"Jeery" is not a typo, BTW, it's an apt description.th

He/she/it has dropped out of the Sagnac argument....apparently defeated.

: : There isn't any frequency shift!
: : The wavelength is shorter, the speed lower.
: In mathematical terms fix the RPM first, never mind the

: length of the barrel, one turn fixes both the speed and the
: "wavelength".
: w = c/f.
:
: Like I said, it's all a matter of definition. A spinning wheel DOES NOT
possess
: an intrinsic wavelength. The teeth of a sawblade do.

Yes, it IS a matter of definition, and wavelength isn't length as a cigar
has length or a sawblade has length.

My definition says it is.

Sawblades have TWO teeth
at the same TIME between length ends.

Maybe pommie sawblades do...because they were made by pommie engineers.
Australian saw blades have over 100 teeth...because they're made in China...

The wavelength of a bullet
isn't the length of the bullet, it is the length of one turn of the rifling
of the gun that fired it, and there is only one bullet.

Bull****.
A bullet doesn't have a wavelength. The helices in the barrel do.

Your wavelength is the length of the bullet, and NOBODY is going
to accept that STOOOPID definition.

My bullet is serated. the distance between peaks is the wavelength.

: : So w = c/f is wrong, is it?
: : It is only the constant c brigade that associate red with long,
: : and you are one of them, you ****ing sheep shagging troll.
: :
: : Red has longer wavelength than blue. You should know that.
:
: Nope. You've been indoctrinated by the only-one-speed-of-light
: Einstein Dingleberries and aetherialist kooks.
:
: Bull****....and don't accuse me again.
Senile old fart. You've been indoctrinated by the only-one-speed-of-light
Einstein Dingleberries and aetherialist kooks.
Red has shorter wavelength than blue.

What's the use of trying to argue with someone who makes claims like this?

plonk

plonk

Henri Wilson. ASTC,BSc,DSc(T)

www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm
Old December 9th 07, 08:28 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Androcles[_4_]

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 00:09:56 GMT, "Androcles"

: wrote:
:
:
: "Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
:
:
:
: :
: : I can only speculate about a process by which a traveling photon can
lose
: : energy without deviating from its original direction
: :
: It doesn't lose energy, it spreads it out over a wider area. See the
: 10 steps to every crackpot theory.
:
: Is this an inverse square effect or isn't it?

Nope, it's an inverse sqrt function, the source is where the observer should
be.

:
:
: : It's called COSMIC microwave background radiation.
:
: Ah, you spotted my deliberate typo where I mistyped
: S for M,
: O of C,
: N for I.
: Not quite as bad as mistyping OBSERVER for SOURCE, though.
: "[Wombat Wilson] doesn't understand physics anyway...so why
: should I care if he recognises the TYPO or not." -- Wilson referring to
: Wormy.
:
: ...now known as Androcles' COMIC microwave radiation.... made of his
exploding
: photons....
:
going from observer to source, Wilson style...

: ****
: : HAPPEN TO SCATTER SUNLIGHT GENERALLY AND TO ABSORB MORE RED THAN BLUE
: LIGHT.
:
: Red doesn't get absorbed, it penetrates. Sunsets are red and it ain't
: ****in'
: SHIFT!
:
: No, it's refraction.

Wilson don't poke his sheep, he refracts them.

:
: The sky appears WHITE when it reflects red and blue from water,
: in England we call that "cloud".
: Gawd knows where you get this "absorb" **** from, it is mainly
: reflection. LOOK:
: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070830.html
: REFLECTED RED LIGHT!
:
: We don't see the reflected light.

*I* see reflected light, Wilson. So does everyone else who can see.
Go to an optician if you don't see.

: :
[...]

Go to an optician.
[...]

Ah... that's why you don't see. Take those ****in' blinkers off,
you are supposed to put them on the sheep so they can't see
you sneak up and refract them from behind, not on yourself.

:
[...]

Your experimental facts are the tick fairies you invented.

:
:
: "Anyway, this now fits in perfectly with my 'intrinsic oscillation
: frequency' idea.
: Thankyou Jerry for helping me develop my theory...." -- Wilson,
: October 26, 2007 1:03 PM
:
:
: How is it YOUR idea when it's been on MY web page for years?
:
: It's not my idea either, photons have always had the property
: of 'intrinsic oscillation frequency'.
: How did Jeery ever help you?
: If you ever had any theory it's now the Tom & Jeery, Minor Crank
: and Wilson theory, one quarter yours.
: "Jeery" is not a typo, BTW, it's an apt description.th

What did you add 'th' to the end of my sentence for?

:
: He/she/it has dropped out of the Sagnac argument....apparently defeated.th

Maybe the bozo took up my challenge and is trying desperately
to model Sagnac to run on our non-relativistic computers.
That ****ing idiot Tusseladd's latest attempt is to model
satellites and change numbers to suit his clocks, but he can't
change the computer's clock.

Q. What time is it when the sun is directly overhead?
A. Noon on Earth, noon/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) on the satellite, half past
summer at the south Pole.

:
: : : There isn't any frequency shift!
: : : The wavelength is shorter, the speed lower.
: : In mathematical terms fix the RPM first, never mind the
: : length of the barrel, one turn fixes both the speed and the
: : "wavelength".
: : w = c/f.
: :
: : Like I said, it's all a matter of definition.th A spinning wheel DOES
NOT
: possess
: : an intrinsic wavelength.th The teeth of a sawblade do.th
:
: Yes, it IS a matter of definition, and wavelength isn't length as a cigar
: has length or a sawblade has length.
:
: My definition says it is.th

Your definition is ****ed, so is your brain.

:
: Sawblades have TWO teeth
: at the same TIME between length ends.
:
: Maybe pommie sawblades do...because they were made by pommie engineers.th
: Australian saw blades have over 100 teeth...because they're made in
China...th
:
: The wavelength of a bullet
: isn't the length of the bullet, it is the length of one turn of the
rifling
: of the gun that fired it, and there is only one bullet.
:
: Bull****.th
: A bullet doesn't have a wavelength.th The helices in the barrel do.th

c=wf. Physics is too hard for you.

:
: Your wavelength is the length of the bullet, and NOBODY is going
: to accept that STOOOPID definition.
:
: My bullet is serated.th

So is your dick.

: the distance between peaks is the wavelength.th

Physics is too hard for you.

:
: : : So w = c/f is wrong, is it?
: : : It is only the constant c brigade that associate red with long,
: : : and you are one of them, you ****ing sheep shagging troll.
: : :
: : : Red has longer wavelength than blue. You should know that.
: :
: : Nope. You've been indoctrinated by the only-one-speed-of-light
: : Einstein Dingleberries and aetherialist kooks.
: :
: : Bull****....and don't accuse me again.
: Senile old fart. You've been indoctrinated by the only-one-speed-of-light
: Einstein Dingleberries and aetherialist kooks.
: Red has shorter wavelength than blue.
:
: What's the use of trying to argue with someone who makes claims like
this?th

None, you can't win. I'm right and I can prove it.

: plonk
plonk your plonk
w = c/f, senile old fart.

Old December 9th 07, 09:06 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Dr. Henri Wilson

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 08:28:37 GMT, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
.. .
: On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 00:09:56 GMT, "Androcles"

: It doesn't lose energy, it spreads it out over a wider area. See the
: 10 steps to every crackpot theory.
:
: Is this an inverse square effect or isn't it?

Nope, it's an inverse sqrt function, the source is where the observer should
be.

Same thing,....depending on what is being considered.

:
: We don't see the reflected light.

*I* see reflected light, Wilson. So does everyone else who can see.
Go to an optician if you don't see.

I don't see any sunlight that is reflected back to space.
.....They should train chimpanzees to become engineers......

:
: I back mine up with experimental fact.

Your experimental facts are the tick fairies you invented.

Maybe they also expand your phootons.

: It's not my idea either, photons have always had the property
: of 'intrinsic oscillation frequency'.
: How did Jeery ever help you?
: If you ever had any theory it's now the Tom & Jeery, Minor Crank
: and Wilson theory, one quarter yours.
: "Jeery" is not a typo, BTW, it's an apt description.th

What did you add 'th' to the end of my sentence for?

Vindows Wista did it...

: He/she/it has dropped out of the Sagnac argument....apparently defeated.th

Maybe the bozo took up my challenge and is trying desperately
to model Sagnac to run on our non-relativistic computers.
That ****ing idiot Tusseladd's latest attempt is to model
satellites and change numbers to suit his clocks, but he can't
change the computer's clock.

It sure is funny. It's on par with the Koran...

Q. What time is it when the sun is directly overhead?
A. Noon on Earth, noon/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) on the satellite, half past
summer at the south Pole.

But you and I know that an orbit period defines an absolute time interval that
is the same in all frames.

:

there's that 'th' again.....is your keyboard ****ed?

[...]

.....actually it WAS after my recent hernia operation....black with purple and
pink stripes, too.

Old December 9th 07, 10:20 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Androcles[_4_]

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 08:28:37 GMT, "Androcles"

: wrote:
:
:
: "Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: .. .
: : On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 00:09:56 GMT, "Androcles"
:
: : It doesn't lose energy, it spreads it out over a wider area. See the
: : 10 steps to every crackpot theory.
: :
: : Is this an inverse square effect or isn't it?
:
: Nope, it's an inverse sqrt function, the source is where the observer
should
: be.
:
: Same thing,....depending on what is being considered.

Crazy old coot.

:
: :
: : We don't see the reflected light.
:
: *I* see reflected light, Wilson. So does everyone else who can see.
: Go to an optician if you don't see.
:
: I don't see any sunlight that is reflected back to space.

Go to an optician if you don't see.
Every planet anyone ever saw is reflected sunlight, you daft *******,
and everything anyone sees is by reflected light except light
sources themselves.

: ....They should train chimpanzees to become engineers......

They should have trained you not to shag sheep.
plonk

Old December 9th 07, 01:31 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity, sci.astro
Jerry

On Dec 9, 2:28 am, "Androcles" wrote:
"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in messagenews:dv2nl3pccam5mq0dk3ue6c90pea8ekv003@4ax .com...

: He/she/it has dropped out of the Sagnac argument....apparently defeated.th

Maybe the bozo took up my challenge and is trying desperately
to model Sagnac to run on our non-relativistic computers.
That ****ing idiot Tusseladd's latest attempt is to model
satellites and change numbers to suit his clocks, but he can't
change the computer's clock.

I've long since -won- the argument in the opinions of the
individuals on this newsgroup who actually know anything
about the subject. Certainly not you two Bozos, whose
ability to follow rational argument is nil.

Meanwhile, my priority is to maintain my 3.87+ GPA in
medical school. Arguing with arrogant crackpots is not
a priority.

Jerry

Old December 9th 07, 02:00 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Androcles[_4_]

"Jerry" wrote in message
: On Dec 9, 2:28 am, "Androcles" wrote:
: "Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in
messagenews:dv2nl3pccam5mq0dk3ue6c90pea8ekv003@4ax .com...
:
: : He/she/it has dropped out of the Sagnac argument....apparently
defeated.th
:
: Maybe the bozo took up my challenge and is trying desperately
: to model Sagnac to run on our non-relativistic computers.
: That ****ing idiot Tusseladd's latest attempt is to model
: satellites and change numbers to suit his clocks, but he can't
: change the computer's clock.
:
: I've long since -won- the argument in the opinions of the
: individuals on this newsgroup who actually know anything
: about the subject. Certainly not you two Bozos, whose
: ability to follow rational argument is nil.

In the fullness of time opinions of the majority have always
been wrong. Science is advanced by individuals.
You've won dogma, Jeery, and you are welcome to it.
Now **** off and do your blood-letting. That too was
the opinion of individuals who actually knew nothing
about the subject but thought they did.

Old December 9th 07, 08:07 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Dr. Henri Wilson

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 05:31:46 -0800 (PST), Jerry
wrote:

On Dec 9, 2:28 am, "Androcles" wrote:
"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in messagenews:dv2nl3pccam5mq0dk3ue6c90pea8ekv003@4ax .com...

: He/she/it has dropped out of the Sagnac argument....apparently defeated.th

Maybe the bozo took up my challenge and is trying desperately
to model Sagnac to run on our non-relativistic computers.
That ****ing idiot Tusseladd's latest attempt is to model
satellites and change numbers to suit his clocks, but he can't
change the computer's clock.

I've long since -won- the argument in the opinions of the
individuals on this newsgroup who actually know anything
about the subject. Certainly not you two Bozos, whose
ability to follow rational argument is nil.

Please don't ever categorise me with Androcles.

Meanwhile, my priority is to maintain my 3.87+ GPA in
medical school. Arguing with arrogant crackpots is not
a priority.

There are plenty of those here...preaching the nonsense called relativty.

Jerry

Old December 9th 07, 08:33 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Androcles[_4_]

: wrote:
:
[...]

Yes, I agree with that, you are the bozo that claims

"In BaTh there is NO DOPPLER SHIFT AT THE OBSERVER"

"There is NO WAVELENGTH SHIFT at the observer."

:
: Meanwhile, my priority is to maintain my 3.87+ GPA in
: medical school. Arguing with arrogant crackpots is not
: a priority.
:
: There are plenty of those here...preaching the nonsense called relativty.
:
3.87 (out of 4.0) for a medic means the patient is only slightly
dead. Jeery gets high marks for bed pans and folding neat corners
on the sheets. It looks nice when the relatives come to identify
the body.

Old December 9th 07, 08:57 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Dr. Henri Wilson

: wrote:
:
[...]

Only a real idiot would keep on quoting typos.

"There is NO WAVELENGTH SHIFT at the observer."

That is correct according to my established definition.
Your photon model doesn't even possess a 'wavelength'.