ASTRO: my best moon shots sofar (1/3)

Old February 27th 07, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: my best moon shots sofar (1/3)

Ready to go to bed, looked outside ... clear!! ... well, almost clear. Took
my scope, slammed in 25 mm eyepiece, attached cameramount and my camera, no
cooling whatsoever and took some RAW images ... and then the clouds took
over again. And some shots became my best sofar :-)

Bynostar 130-900 Newton, 25 mm eyepiece, Fujifilm S5500 camera

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mare_imbrium.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	462

ASTRO: Sequence of 12 shots of a greenflash Danilo Pivato Astro Pictures 7 January 28th 07 05:03 PM
ASTRO: moon (again) George Normandin Astro Pictures 7 December 11th 06 03:35 PM
Moon Shots with Orions APO Tony Amateur Astronomy 6 January 3rd 04 04:03 PM
Moon shots Martin Frey UK Astronomy 6 November 5th 03 09:15 PM
Some breathetaking moon shots [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 6 November 5th 03 06:43 AM