How open A door Dimensional using energy of light to the eyes:

Old April 9th 12, 06:30 PM
victorespinoza victorespinoza is offline
Junior Member

Default How open A door Dimensional using energy of light to the eyes:

Image link to read about the subject:
http://img.webme.com/pic/t/theory-espinoza/c3t-bulb.jp

My website is:

(1.) - Theory of everything using the Color
(2.) - Refuted the Time of the Theory of Albert Einstein
(3.) - The Great Theory Espinoza Guedez about the composition of the DISTANCE
(4.) - Why liquid nitrogen is so cold
(5.) - How open A door Dimensional using energy of light to the eyes

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
__________________
The best weapon of the universe is intelligence.
Old April 9th 12, 06:39 PM
victorespinoza victorespinoza is offline
Junior Member

The energy that comes through your eyes, passes through your skin and creates a stain that is very similar to a dimensional window. This is for those who will see the image with the eyes closed.
__________________
The best weapon of the universe is intelligence.
Old April 9th 12, 08:22 PM
victorespinoza victorespinoza is offline
Junior Member

With my experiment, we noticed that as we approach the dimensional window, this reduces their size. And when you retire from the dimensional window, it grows in size.

The same is true with your eyes closed (proven).

What we see, is not an image but a dimensional window.
__________________
The best weapon of the universe is intelligence.
Old April 15th 12, 09:55 PM
victorespinoza victorespinoza is offline
Junior Member

Concepts wanted in the dictionary:

Fascinate: Dazzle much approaching the eyes the lamp or candle, or presenting coup before an excessive amount of light.

Remaining image: Figure, representation, likeness and appearance of something.

The image created by the energy of the light, if it is a image of remnant.

But on this occasion the energy of light opens a dimensional door.

I did the experiment:

1 I noticed a bulb lit for 15 seconds.
2 I turned off the light
3. With eyes closed I went to a wall and the image, reduced its size.
4.-Conclusion: this is not a remnant image.
The best weapon of the universe is intelligence.