Let's Start The New Year Off Right For All Space Nuts...

Old January 24th 04, 08:56 PM
spaceprojects.tk

Default Let's Start The New Year Off Right For All Space Nuts...

With a new Website and Discussion Group....

http://spaceprojects.tk

I have just added the BBS, and have many, many links including Hi &
Low bandwidth links to NASA TV

Al

Old January 24th 04, 11:35 PM
Sam Seiber

spaceprojects.tk wrote:

With a new Website and Discussion Group....

http://spaceprojects.tk

I have just added the BBS, and have many, many links including Hi &
Low bandwidth links to NASA TV

Al

You might want to add one link under your "Informative" section:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com
I have found this site to be the best site I have found to
get the up to date status of the Mars rovers. I hav been
damn happy with their work.

Sam

Old January 25th 04, 04:07 AM
Jon Berndt

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message

You might want to add one link under your "Informative" section:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com
I have found this site to be the best site I have found to
get the up to date status of the Mars rovers. I hav been
damn happy with their work.

Sam

I like that site but it's usually a bit behind the times. The one I've
found that is usually up to date the best is:

www.spacetoday.net

Jon

Old January 25th 04, 06:22 AM
Sam Seiber

Jon Berndt wrote:

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message

You might want to add one link under your "Informative" section:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com
I have found this site to be the best site I have found to
get the up to date status of the Mars rovers. I hav been
damn happy with their work.

Sam

I like that site but it's usually a bit behind the times. The one I've
found that is usually up to date the best is:

www.spacetoday.net

Jon

I will give it a look. I am currently watching NASA TV on the net.
It was real cool to walk on to my driveway, looking west a few minutes
before
landing info on NTV, and know that we landed something there. Unlike
the
Apollo missions, where the light time delay was sub 2 seconds, 11
minutes
seems like so far away. As I write this, things are looking very good.
Thanks for the link!

Sam

Old January 25th 04, 06:31 AM
Sam Seiber

Jon Berndt wrote:

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message

You might want to add one link under your "Informative" section:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com
I have found this site to be the best site I have found to
get the up to date status of the Mars rovers. I hav been
damn happy with their work.

Sam

I like that site but it's usually a bit behind the times. The one I've
found that is usually up to date the best is:

www.spacetoday.net

Jon

I took a look at your link above after my prior reply. I still think
that http://www.spaceflightnow.com has more up to date info. My other
reason I favor "SFN", is they archive prior press reports.

Anyway, Damn, we have another car on Mars. I guess I might need to
update my license plate holder:
My other _2_ cars are on Mars.

Hats off to NASA & JPL. USA tax money WELL spent (IMHO)!
I am 47 years old. This mission is as exciting as the Apollo missions
of years ago.

This is cool ****. Gotta go. Looks like I will be up for a while.
MER-B has been down for about 30 minutes as I finish this.

Sam

Old January 25th 04, 06:44 AM
Jon Berndt

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message

Jon Berndt wrote:

I like that site but it's usually a bit behind the times. The one I've
found that is usually up to date the best is:

www.spacetoday.net

Jon

I took a look at your link above after my prior reply. I still think
that http://www.spaceflightnow.com has more up to date info. My other
reason I favor "SFN", is they archive prior press reports.

Maybe it does on the weekends. I refer to both. Try it on the weekdays.
Taken together they ought to be a good pair.

Jon

Old January 26th 04, 05:55 AM
Pat Flannery

Jon Berndt wrote:

I like that site but it's usually a bit behind the times. The one I've
found that is usually up to date the best is:

www.spacetoday.net

Try this one- it has a date of Jan.26th from Pasadena...even though it's
only 10:50 PM CST, _Jan 25th_ where I am!:
http://www.spacedaily.com/2004/04012....ud4amzqp.html
Now _that's_ what I call a go-getter of a news service.

Pat

Old January 27th 04, 01:41 PM
spaceprojects.tk

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:44:13 -0800 (PST), "Jon Berndt"
wrote:

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message

Jon Berndt wrote:

I like that site but it's usually a bit behind the times. The one I've
found that is usually up to date the best is:

www.spacetoday.net

Jon

I took a look at your link above after my prior reply. I still think
that http://www.spaceflightnow.com has more up to date info. My other
reason I favor "SFN", is they archive prior press reports.

Maybe it does on the weekends. I refer to both. Try it on the weekdays.
Taken together they ought to be a good pair.

Jon

OK Guys..

Thanks to you both! I have been. I have added both of these websites
to http://spaceprojects.tk ....

Al

Old January 27th 04, 01:41 PM
spaceprojects.tk

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:35:40 -0800 (PST), Sam Seiber
wrote:

spaceprojects.tk wrote:

With a new Website and Discussion Group....

http://spaceprojects.tk

I have just added the BBS, and have many, many links including Hi &
Low bandwidth links to NASA TV

Al

You might want to add one link under your "Informative" section:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com
I have found this site to be the best site I have found to
get the up to date status of the Mars rovers. I hav been
damn happy with their work.

Sam

Thanks So Much SAM!!!!

I will get it up there. Your help is really appriciaited!!

Al

Old January 27th 04, 01:41 PM
spaceprojects.tk

wrote:

spaceprojects.tk wrote:

With a new Website and Discussion Group....

http://spaceprojects.tk

I have just added the BBS, and have many, many links including Hi &
Low bandwidth links to NASA TV

Al

You might want to add one link under your "Informative" section:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com
I have found this site to be the best site I have found to
get the up to date status of the Mars rovers. I hav been
damn happy with their work.

Sam

Thanks Sam....

I will get it there.... If you think of any others, please email me at

(remove NOSPAM)

I appriciate the help very much!

Al