Sun's Hot Surface: Influence of Jupiter on our Sun~~~

Old February 22nd 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur

Default Sun's Hot Surface: Influence of Jupiter on our Sun~~~

I have re-written the article. Hope you understand it.

Sun's Hot Surface: Influence of Jupiter on our Sun

By: Jon Riley B.A., Toronto, Canada,

all pictures at;

www.kfcircuits.com/Sun.pdf

Abstract

All planets or moons that have active volcanoes with magma, such
as Earth and Io, rotate at high speeds (Earth 24 hours).
It is possible in theory that if the largest planet, Jupiter gives
the Sun elongation (bulge), and with the Sun's rotation at 25 days as
being a high speed, since the Sun's mass is large, the hot surface
maybe the result of high rotation speed and elongation (bulge).
Elongation is when the two bodies bulge one another and friction is
created when the bodies spin within the bulge. A tide on Earth is when
the Moon and Earth line up to force the waters of the ocean into a
bulge giving two high and two low tides. In the same way, the largest
planet Jupiter may force the Sun into elongation and create a hot
surface. Moreover the Sun maybe is in extreme elongation when Jupiter,
Saturn and the Sun are in lineal orbit and increase the solar energy to
Earth during these times making hot climates possibly every thousand
years. Also, Earth's magma and the Sun's hot surface maybe the
result of the same action.

Introduction

The hot surface of the Sun and the magma of Earth come from the
same theory, having a high rotation speed and being elongated from
other planets or moons, that is, bulging with another body and spinning
within the bulge.
Earth rotates in 24 hours and Io in 1.7 days and both have a hot
centre with magma. All other satellites and planets in our solar
system rotate at roughly 15 days and have zero volcanic activity. See
table 1. A second factor is needed for magma, having a satellite or
being a satellite. And a third factor is needed for magma, a similar
mass of planet or satellite.

The old theory of where magma comes from is that there is pressure
on the planet from itself. This is not possible if other planets or
moons similar to Earth have no volcanoes and magma. With the Sun, it
is thought that the hot surface is from something similar to a nuclear
reaction and will burn out in 10 billion years. This is not so, the
Sun is hot due to the orbit it has with Jupiter and the two form a
friction.

Table 1: Rotation Speeds of Planets and Moons

planet or moon rotation speed - Earth days

earth 1
earth's moon 0
Venus 20
Mars (no large
Satellites) 1.05
Sun 25
Mercury 58.6462
Io 1.769138
Europa 3.55
Ganymede 7.15
Callisto 16.689

Since high rotation is needed for the creation of magma, looking
at table one, it is noted that all planets of moons with low rotation
speeds have zero volcanic activity. And Earth and Io have high
rotation speeds giving way to volcanic activity. Mars has a satellite
with a rotation speed of 1.05 days and would therefore have magma but
the two moons of Mars are very small with a mass of Deimos at 1.8 x
10^15 kg and Phobos at 1.08 x 10^16 kg compared to the mass of
Earth's Moon Luna at 7.36 x 10^22 kg. Earth's Moon Luna would have
magma if it rotated but does not rotate. As for Venus which has
volcanoes it may elongate with the sun since it has no moon.

Looking a figure 2 one can see that the planet is forced to be
elliptical with high rotation giving way to the Earth' s crust bending
with friction and creating magma.

The tides on earth have two low and two high. In the same way
tides exist due to the elongation of the planet by the moon. Old
faithful in Yellowstone Park has a period similar to the moon's tide
but stems from the earth magma. Since the tides of Earth and magma of
Earth have similarities, Earth's moon, Luna, creates both. Old
Faithful has almost a daily burst to the hour. However, the Luna
rotates every 27.5 days around the Earth. Therefore in days the number
is 27.5/30 in a month of 30 days. Equal to .916 days, that is, for
every Earth day, Luna rotates .916. Old Faithful is active every .916
days showing that Luna is the source of activity. As said earlier a
third factor is needed, high rotation of the planet. As Earth rotates
in 24 hours in the elongation of a .916 day of Luna, friction is given
on the crust giving magma and energy for Old Faithful.

Magnetic Poles

In theory if the high rotation of a planet and being with a
satellite creates magma other forces must result. The magnetic force
of Earth's two magnetic poles must also be from these two factors.
As the planet rotates with a moon the planet acts as a giant turbine
creating a magnetic current and two poles. In theory all stars, planets
and moons with high rotation and elongation, will have magnetic
currents and magnetic poles.

The Solar System is like Jupiter

If it is true and the Sun has a hot surface due to being with a
giant planet, Jupiter, it may be correct to judge our solar system as
being similar to the area of Jupiter and Jupiter's moons. Jupiter and
Jupiter's moons are a tiny solar system compared to our solar system.
And the Sun with planets is a giant Jupiter system with moons.

Old February 22nd 06, 08:50 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur

BZZZZ... Sorry try again. The temp. of the Sun has 0 to do with the
influence of Jupiter or any other planet in the solar system. It has to
do with Hydrogen fusing into Helium via nuclear (or as Bush prefers
Nukular) fusion.

How would you explain the temps. of stars that have no planetary
systems? Or are you suggesting that all stars have planetary systems
around them?

Please read some basic physics books.

In article .com,
says...

--
You have no right to protection against being offended.

Old February 22nd 06, 09:18 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur

granite stone posted:

All planets or moons that have active volcanoes with magma, such
as Earth and Io, rotate at high speeds (Earth 24 hours).

snip...

Table 1: Rotation Speeds of Planets and Moons

planet or moon rotation speed - Earth days

earth 1
earth's moon 0
Venus 20
Mars (no large
Satellites) 1.05
Sun 25
Mercury 58.6462
Io 1.769138
Europa 3.55
Ganymede 7.15
Callisto 16.689

No, I'm afraid not. Venus rotates *very* slowly (243 days, *not* 20).
It had (and probably still has) active volcanoes. The Earth's moon
rotates (with respect to the stars) in a period of 27.322 days. It is
in tidal lock with the Earth (as is Io with Jupiter), so only one face
is observable from Earth, but it *still* rotates. If you lived on
Jupiter, you would also see only one side of Io.

As for the rest of your posting, there is so much wrong with it that I
can only say you need to take some basic science courses and come back
when you understand what their teachers have told you (and stay off of
sci.astro.amateur, as this is rather off-topic for that newsgroup).
Clear skies to you.
--
David W. Knisely
Prairie Astronomy Club:

* July 23-28, 2006, Merritt Reservoir *
* http://www.NebraskaStarParty.org *
Old February 22nd 06, 09:26 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur

Umm, Mars rotates roughly the same speed as the earth, and as far as I
know, it has no active volcanoes. NEXT!

George

As I said in the article, Mars is the same as Earth with rotation and
size but has no large moons.

Old February 22nd 06, 09:28 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur

According to my theory, all stars would have a planet like Jupiter
making it a star. How do you know some stars have no planets?

Old February 22nd 06, 09:30 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur

Your facts are wrong. You are getting an obit time mixed up with a
rotation time.

Insults are not needed.

Old February 22nd 06, 10:14 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur

granite stone posted:

Your facts are wrong. You are getting an obit time mixed up with a
rotation time.

No, I'm afraid that your "facts" are what is wrong. You don't
understand that rotation is not necessarily relative. The moon does
rotate with respect to an interial frame. It just happens to rotate at
about the same rate as it revolves around the Earth which is why we only
see mostly one side when we stand here and look at it. If we somehow
remmoved the Earth, the moon would continue rotating every 27 days or
so. If you were standing on the sun and looked at the moon with a
telescope, you would be able to see each side as it rotates, just as
when we look at Io from Earth, we can see it rotate as well. With
respect to the sun, the Earth's moon rotates. If you were standing on
the moon and looking at the stars, you would see them rise and set.
With respect to the stars, the moon rotates. The moon's orbit is also
not circular, so at times, its velocity is different than its rotation
speed. Thus, we can see the moon appear to rock back and forth thus
demonstrating that it *does* rotate.

Venus does rotate, but not in 20 days! This is again an incorrect
statement.

Insults are not needed.

No insults were provided! You don't appear to understand things when
many people here have been patient enough to try to explain things to
you. You can't seem to grasp how rotation works (as well as a bunch of
other things which you made mistakes on). The fact is that you *need*
to take some courses in the sciences so you can understand basic
astronomical concepts. You also haven't read the sci.astro.amateur
charter which states that discussions like this are somewhat off-topic
for that newsgroup (sci.astro.amateur is for the hobby of amateur
astronomy and not speculative scientific discussions). To continue with
your postings here is to invite derision. So be it....

Old February 22nd 06, 10:24 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur

granite stone wrote:

According to my theory, all stars would have a planet like Jupiter
making it a star. How do you know some stars have no planets?

How do you know that all stars *do* have planets? The is *no*
requirement that a star have planets to be considered a star. Sirius-B
very likely has no planets, and many very low-mass or extremely
high-mass high-luminosity stars probably don't have them either. Many
eccentric binary stars probably do not have planets, as the wildness of
the orbits and the gravitational perturbations would cause any planetary
bodies to either collide with one of the stars or be ejected from the
system.

Old February 22nd 06, 10:38 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

granite stone wrote:
I have re-written the article. Hope you understand it.

I understood it the first time.

It was BS then; it is still BS. It is riddled with elementary errors.
However, we should never allow inconvenient trivialities like evidence,
facts or reason get in the way of inane crackpot theories...

Best,
Stephen

Remove footfrommouth to reply

--
+ Stephen Tonkin | ATM Resources; Astro-Tutorials; Astro Books +