OT - No Respect, No More

Old October 6th 04, 06:49 PM
Alan Erskine

Default OT - No Respect, No More

Rodney Dangerfield died on Tuesday. http://www.imdb.com/news/flash/

Always in respect for the man who "got no respect"...

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old October 6th 04, 07:44 PM
Jud McCranie

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:49:48 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

Always in respect for the man who "got no respect"...

Me too. Just a few months ago I heard him on a radio interview where
he talked about his life. Until then, I didn't know some of these
things. He had been in show business/comedy for a few years and not
being successful. The left for several years. Then he came back, and
the place advertised him as "Rodney Dangerfield", to try to have an
interesting name. The rest is history.

---
Replace you know what by j to email
Old October 9th 04, 07:11 AM
Atalanta Pendragonne

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message news:0fW8d.16427

plonk you ass

Alan Erskine STOP CROSS POSTING and get the **** off the google
and the internet and stop posting **** like this (Alan Erskine) wrote in message
.com...