Shamelessly off-topic and strictly adults only - Shattner -

Old April 2nd 04, 01:50 PM
Alan Erskine

Default Shamelessly off-topic and strictly adults only - Shattner -

"Anonymous" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:01:58 GMT, "Alan Erskine"

wrote:

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/c...6type=1page=1f

av=0

As it said, "strictly adults only", so why did a coward (anyone using
anonymous remailers is a coward), who is obviously not an adult, go there?.
The site has nothing to do with me and I find the content unnecessary. CJ
uses pornographic material to pay its expenses and has nothing to do with
me. The "adults only" part in the subject line was intended to warn people
who _chose_ to go there.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old April 2nd 04, 10:35 PM
OM

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 04:15:36 +0200 (CEST), Tarapia Tapioco
wrote:

Tell me, what type of cream do you use for masturbation? Vegemite?

....That's in lieu of K-Y, obviously. But then again, since you're the
fake Alan Erskine, wouldn't you know from experience in training for
the role just what he uses?

Seriously.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr