Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

Old June 9th 18, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 12:19:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 4:01:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 1:53:01 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 3:31:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 6:03:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 9:47:25 AM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Daniel60" wrote in message news
Herbert Glazier wrote on 02/06/18 07:10:
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 2:09:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 1:02:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 4:14:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Those eruption are just like Krakatoa before it exploded with the force
of 22 atom bombs.Please Please evacuate now. I predict it will explode
by August.Go to the far side of another island NOW. It relates in every
way to Krakatoa.Do not be brave and stay.I beg you to flee Bert Ps
Krakatoa killed 120,000

Day of explosion Aug.28/18 Krakatoe blew on that date,and that is why I
use it.It fits well Bert PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND GET 50 miles away
from that volcano.Evacuate NOW.

Its steam under all that lava that will explode.Pressure f 22 atom
bombs.Bert

Hmm!! This news is so important, Herbert is talking to himself, over and
over again!!

But then he realised he had nothing worthwhile to say!! ;-) So said
nothing!!

--
Daniel

***The only thing that will save Hawaii is to sacrifice a sitting president
to the volcano gods.

Lava has destroyed 2,000 home.Still t will blow its top just like Karkario on 28th ofAug.Bert

Time to throw in a virgin.If not Aug.28/18 it will blow Bert

Tholen and his band of horny astronomers have deflowered all the virgins there!

Double-A

Astronomers are always looking up.Girls in grass skirts too.When I go to Hawaii I hope to be in the weed wacking bussinees .Hawaii is hot.Bert

Back when Kim was the belle of Honolulu, even the Hawaiian Governor used to come drink at her bar!

Double-A

Me Thinks Kim should have stayed in Hawaii.Just in Anaheims front page Hawaiian Airlines is now flying from an airport just 7 miles away.I heard there is some hot land for sale.I could buy it on VISA.I wonder if Hawaii is GOP Mafia free?.Bert
Old June 9th 18, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Bert never had, nor will have any mony
Bert's full of lies and Samctimony

------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------

Old June 9th 18, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 4:04:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I think Hawaii is a Dem state, just like Oregon. I heard there is now a square mile or so of new land, still smoldering! Should be available for homesteading, I would think!

Double-A

Old June 9th 18, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:45:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Just have water down the hot rocks take the tires off van and lic.M&M With all that bad air M&M should be in.Bert Ps I could add sun room made of bamboo Bert
Old June 9th 18, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
With all that bad air I could add the question:
"What are the odds now of Bert's own bet
that Bert will be shot in the back of his head? Pity

Old June 10th 18, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Its getting worse as I type.I see an implosion explosion taking place.Bert
Old June 10th 18, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"OK I'm lying. That is reality and it's a given" Trebert
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die", Bert.
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****." Bert
" Its getting worse as I type".Bert

"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
because "I even can't remember lots of stuff".Bert
as "I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Bert
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
" Its getting worse as I type".Bert

------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------

e.g http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent

& http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal

e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker

and http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting

hmmm...snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO
Old June 11th 18, 06:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/06/18 05:25:
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:

Snip

Just have water down the hot rocks take the tires off van and
lic.M&M With all that bad air M&M should be in.Bert Ps I could add
sun room made of bamboo Bert

Its getting worse as I type.I see an implosion explosion taking
place.Bert

Make up your mind. Is it an "implosion" or an "explosion", Herbert??

--
Daniel
Old June 11th 18, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10:09:39 PM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/06/18 05:25:
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:

Snip

Just have water down the hot rocks take the tires off van and
lic.M&M With all that bad air M&M should be in.Bert Ps I could add
sun room made of bamboo Bert

Its getting worse as I type.I see an implosion explosion taking
place.Bert

Make up your mind. Is it an "implosion" or an "explosion", Herbert??

--
Daniel

My mind tells me that implosion first(collapse) then explosion(outward) I even see the BB this way if you read my posts. I dropped a TV tube and it did this.Reason it housed a vacuum.Even a tornado can have this action.Keep in mind implosion always are first.Even a fart.O ya Bert
Old June 12th 18, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:29:40 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10:09:39 PM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/06/18 05:25:
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:

Snip

Just have water down the hot rocks take the tires off van and
lic.M&M With all that bad air M&M should be in.Bert Ps I could add
sun room made of bamboo Bert

Its getting worse as I type.I see an implosion explosion taking
place.Bert

Make up your mind. Is it an "implosion" or an "explosion", Herbert??

--
Daniel

My mind tells me that implosion first(collapse) then explosion(outward) I even see the BB this way if you read my posts. I dropped a TV tube and it did this.Reason it housed a vacuum.Even a tornado can have this action.Keep in mind implosion always are first.Even a fart.O ya Bert

Did you get a lot of glass imbedded in your skin when you dropped that tube?

I once shot a TV picture tube from a safe distance and listened to the bang!

Double-A