Alan Erskine has been jailed

Old July 14th 03, 12:40 AM
Alan Erskine

Default Alan Erskine has been jailed

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message

It's probably one of the Maxson clan.

Karen

I'm starting to think so too....

hmmmm... Who, of those attacked, have _not_ had an argument with JTM and
eventually given up because it's just a broken record with no possibility of
getting him to admit he's wrong and delusional?

That post under Rhonda's forged name gave me the idea; the one where it (the
coward forger) says something along the lines of "him calling someone else a
nutter".

Who, of those attacked, have _not_ called him a nut, fool, idiot etc? Even
Rhonda, Paul Maxson's best buddy. That'd surely get under JTM's skin -
someone being his sons friend and saying things that were just sooo rude
about JTM...

Also, how many replies to anything that JTM has (hasn't may
have) posted have there been in the last few weeks? It's really dropped off
a great deal lately, since the suggestion of the mass-killfile.

After all, he _claims_ to be a software engineer, doesn't he (in that
'testimony' of his)? Something like these attacks would be easy for him. I
have heard that rk has been the
puppet master for several people, including Paul Maxson, so why not daddy?

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old July 14th 03, 01:52 AM
Charleston

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
u...
"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message

It's probably one of the Maxson clan.

Probably? Go sit next in the library and read the Roger's report.

Karen

I'm starting to think so too....

hmmmm... Who, of those attacked, have _not_ had an argument with JTM and
eventually given up because it's just a broken record with no possibility

of
getting him to admit he's wrong and delusional?

You need to read a lot of posts to rule out others I would think. Happy
Googling.

That post under Rhonda's forged name gave me the idea; the one where it

(the
coward forger) says something along the lines of "him calling someone else

nutter".

I doubt JTM has ever used the word nutter here. I have never heard him say
"nutter". I think it is a bit of slang you might hear said more often in
the Northeastern U.S. where everything ends with an "r", e.g., sar for saw,
but for all I know it is also used frequently in England where the word
originated.

Who, of those attacked, have _not_ called him a nut, fool, idiot etc?

Even
Rhonda, Paul Maxson's best buddy. That'd surely get under JTM's skin -
someone being his sons friend and saying things that were just sooo rude
about JTM...

Uh, Alan that would be just about the whole newsgroup at one time or
another, so the subset you speak of is of limited value.

Also, how many replies to anything that JTM has (hasn't may
have) posted have there been in the last few weeks? It's really dropped

off
a great deal lately, since the suggestion of the mass-killfile.

He has had responses from the usual gang.

After all, he _claims_ to be a software engineer, doesn't he (in that
'testimony' of his)? Something like these attacks would be easy for him.

have heard that rk has been the
puppet master for several people, including Paul Maxson, so why not daddy?

He was and probably still is an excellent software engineer, but there are
just a *few* others here with more PC software writing background than him.
He does not have a nefarious mind in the context you are suggesting. Please
believe me, although I am defending him, I have also disagreed with him in
some detail here as well. One final note, look at the time of those posts.
John Maxson is elderly and he absolutely must have his sleep to maintain his
health. He does not have the physical ability to be posting at all of the
hours he would have to do so to fill this ng up with the crap it is being
inundated with.

I suggest you look elsewhere to find the person(s) for whom you are
searching. You might start at Dizum.com and try to figure out what state
that Subaru SUV is in:-| That road will take you somewhere. I suspect you
may find out that it is more than one person.

Daniel