Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old March 11th 10, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Mar 8, 9:17*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 5, 2:40*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Feb 20, 9:44*am, Brad Guth wrote:

The real David J. Tholen (David Tholen) knows better than most of us
combined. *We are in fact tidal bound to the still massive Sirius star/
solar system (for the same reason little red and icy Sedna that's
never closer than 76 AU isn't going anywhere), though not nearly as
strongly as when that massive molecular cloud was only recently
forming those extremely vibrant nearby stars, whereas the complex
environment within our relatively passive solar system as well as that
of Earth has been affected by this nearby source of gravity and
energy.

Unfortunately, the spooks, moles and clowns as the resident impostors
of Usenet have no moral fiber between the entire lot of themselves,
and the original owners of a given name are usually fully aware of
this. *So why hasn't David Tholen or any other real Tholen spoken a
good or bad word about their impostor?

On the other hand, if I were in charge of running our NASA or DARPA
according to the mutually perpetrated cold-war era, plus all the usual
cloak and dagger ways of our past, present and future, whereas if our
resident impostor ‘tholen’, Marty and of course those ‘seans’ didn’t
already exist, as such I’d sure as hell invent as many brown-nosed
impostors and rusemasters as possible (including faith-based clowns
like Art Deco and Saul Levy), especially once this open Usenet method
of global publishing went so easily public as a free-for-all
investigative news and story telling medium that virtually everyone
with half a brain (even if it’s K12 dysfunctional) has access to.

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll), is simply offering further
proofs that we're not alone, especially since our galaxy is clearly a
composite of several dwarf galaxies and the likes of extremely newish
stuff like the nearby Sirius star/solar system that isn’t a tenth as
old as our solar system.

The Newtonian example ratio of 8.3e7:1 (83 million to one) is exactly
how much greater our solar system remains via Newtonian binding force,
as having been attracted to the existing Sirius star/solar system,
than otherwise associated with our 2005-VX3 being the little item
(damocloid/asteroid) of 112 km diameter that’s forever attracted to
the weak tidal force our sun. *This Sirius:XV3 ratio of 83e6:1 is just
another Newtonian matter of objective and peer accepted fact that you
and others can replicate and take to your bank (unless it’s a kosher
bank, in which case you're not allowed to deposit anything that’s not
of their mainstream faith-based approval, because according to their
long standing policy and subsequent rules applied to everyone else,
Eden/Earth is always alone and supposedly all there is for
accommodating any complex level of biodiversity, and everything about
our environment is strictly terrestrial limited and somehow having
nothing whatsoever to do with human or external factors because,
apparently their Zionist version of Eden/Earth has been given
unlimited and renewable resources of everything we need as is, except
of course for an artificially inflated price of whatever the market
will bare).

However, the Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll and a little from
myself) are what’s most likely still in charge of whatever drives or
motivates our global environment, at least to a much greater extent
than given credit by those of us in charge of what the general media
and public ever gets to learn about.

It seems that our extremely weak force of gravity attraction to the
robust Sirius star/solar system is obviously so much greater than say
icy Sedna is attracted to our sun, and yet others here keep insisting
that supposedly somehow we're not in the least bit gravity or tidal
radii associated to that impressive star system. What the hell gives?

Sirius and us(our solar system) are very much indeed inseparable, at
least according to those regular pesky laws of physics pertaining to
the mainstream accepted notions of Newtonian gravity and orbital
mechanics, that seems way more than sufficient for everything else
we’re told to accept, and especially if little Sedna can be turned
around at a tidal radii of 1.459e14 m that’s worth merely 2.975e13 N,
whereas Sirius at 8.6 light years and worth 1.417e17 N (that’s roughly
a 20 thousand fold stronger tidal radii grip), and to think that we’ve
been gaining on this 3.5 solar mass of Sirius by 7.6 km/sec, plus most
likely and unavoidably accelerating towards our next close
cosmological encounter within a orbital period of 105,000 ~ 110,000
years, and previously more often as we go back in time. *It’s as
though 65+ million years ago we were orbiting much closer to Sirius,
and our environment especially influenced by the substantially large
and vibrant spectrum of Sirius(B) wasn’t exactly none too dim.

*~ BG

All stars are highly magnetic items to start off with, and as they
consume their fuel is when the intensity of their magnetic force
increases substantially. *However, it seems as though 99.9% of public
funded research that’s specifically pertaining to anything of Sirius
is either forbidden or taboo/nondisclosure rated.

It's almost as weird as our still not having any public funded
objective science pertaining to raw ice existing/coexisting in the
vacuum of 1 AU space, much less upon our physically dark and mineral
saturated moon that’s seemingly more paramagnetic than Earth. *The
earth-moon L1(Selene L1) should offer a vacuum of at least 3e-18 bar,
although it's possibly worth as little as 3e-21 bar. *At such vacuum
even the most cryogenic ice should boil off or rather sublime away
rather quickly unless there some weird kind of molecular diamagnetic
bonding going on.

By stellar evolutionary rights, Sirius(B) that used to be a very big
and vibrant sucker of 17e30 kg, should have become one hell of a
magnet worth 1e61e9 gauss, and it seems likely that the Sirius(A)
magnetic field is not exactly passive. *So, at best it’s an extremely
intense magnetic field that's always existing between those two stars,
whereas the pull of Sirius(B) has to win every time. *Eventually
Sirius(B) should rebuild enough mass to once again either flashover
and become a neutron star or merge with Sirius(A). *What could
possibly go wrong for us outside of our heading towards Sirius at 7.6
km/s and accelerating?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_dwarf#Magnetic_field
*“Since then magnetic fields have been discovered in well over 100
white dwarfs, ranging from 2×10e3 to10e9 gauss (0.2 T to 100 kT).” *Is
there any reason to perceive that Sirius(B) isn’t extremely magnetic
and pulling at everything within 10 AU?

So the larger and older the star the more magnetar worthy they become,
whereas the larger they started off is the most likely determination
as to how potent that magnetic field eventually gets, and perhaps much
like gravity there’s no outer limits as to the range of detecting that
magnetic force. *Our passive sun currently offers an average 14 gauss/
m2 and those solar spots 3000 gauss (perhaps averaging 10 gauss
compared to ours of 0.6 gauss), so you can imagine the what-if field
intensity when a white dwarf becomes worth 1e9 gauss/m2. *Magnetars
are of course much stronger, suggesting their original solar mass of
40+ that can produce a magnetar of 1e15 gauss.

*~ BG

Now that those laws of Newtonian physics are still clearly on my side
of this argument, perhaps folks here can start to appreciate the
greater value in what this association with the Sirius star/solar
system has to do with us and our frail environment that takes so
little to cause global freezing or thawing.

At least as we get closer to Sirius we shouldn't freeze to death from
any significant chance of glacial recovery, although heavier snow and
rainfall plus tougher storms shouldn't be unexpected.

~ BG
Old March 12th 10, 03:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

Supposedly Sirius B that’s currently as massive as sol, roughly the
size of Earth and spins at 23 rpm, should be making its magnetic field
a whole lot easier to measure, however no such public archived
measurement or even good swag seems to exist. It has been suggested;
at least 10% of white dwarfs have 1e6 gauss/m2 to work with, and
Sirius(B) is likely one of the more robust dwarfs that should easily
exceed that base amount of compacted stellar magnetic intensity and
possibly offer 1e9 gauss, thus making it easier to rebuild mass by
collecting whatever nearby passing stuff and of course pulling
hydrogen away from those terrific Sirius(A) CMEs and otherwise sucking
up those regular protons and electrons from the Sirius(A) solar wind
should get picked up and held by Sirius(B).

~ BG
Old March 14th 10, 07:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 12, 6:01*am, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Is there weird something about gravity that we're not supposed to know
about?

A somewhat related question: is the physics of quantum tunneling not
allowed to function off-world?
Old March 17th 10, 06:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

Lagrange Point Finder (works for stars)
http://www.orbitsimulator.com/formul...intFinder.html

Gravitational Force Calculator (works for stars)
http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemic...vitational.htm
Old March 17th 10, 06:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 13, 10:46*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Centripetal force (works for stars)
http://www.mill-creek-systems.com/se/SEGravity.htm
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Hbase/cf.html

Old March 17th 10, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 16, 9:18*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

In other words, what's keeping us (our solar system) from being
gravity/tidal linked to the Sirius star system?

We're sure as hell not expanding/migrating ourselves further away from
Sirius.

Lagrange Point Finder (works for stars or anything molecular)
http://www.orbitsimulator.com/formul...intFinder.html

Gravitational Force Calculator (works for stars or anything molecular)

Old April 1st 10, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 10, 9:22*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 28, wrote:

On Jan 14, wrote:

On Jan 13, wrote:

On Dec 25 2009, 8:53*pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:

There are a number of things that can attack a star system, Saul.
We recently cut a hole in a noxious gas cloud that would have decimated
Earth and killed us all.
We frequently change the orbits of meteoroids that would harm Earth and its
life.
When comets come close we monitor them for the deadliness of the half-life
they have aboard.
And many other unimaginable deadly events are cancelled by us.
--
Yubiwan
Be well and come... be welcome!

Where's the supposed evidence that the terrific Sirius molecular cloud
of 12.5e6 Ms and its subsequent stars never had an impact/influence
upon our solar system?

What would an honest Sean Rothschild like yourself know and be willing
to share about this tidal gravity association that we must still have
with the Sirius star/solar system, that's currently only a fraction of it's
original stellar mass?

*BradGuth, Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth, BG / “GuthUsenet

Have the Newtonian laws of gravity been revoked?

Where's the supposed evidence or even subjective conditional physics
that the terrific Sirius molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms, and that of
its subsequent vibrant stars never had an impact/influence upon our
solar system?

What would an honest Sean Rothschild like "Yubiwan" or "Darla" know
and/or be willing to share about this tidal gravity association that
we must still have with the remaining Sirius star/solar system, that's
currently only a fraction of it's original 12.5 stellar mass?

*~ BG

Is "uk.sci.astronomy" in a coma?

Apparently those Newtonian laws do not apply to my stuff.

A pair of universes or galactic super-groups, if say each worth 3e60
kg and situated 30e9 light years apart (2.84e26 m) = 7.4427e57 Newtons
worth of gravitational force or tidal binding radial influence, as
such seems perfectly likely enough that our visible/detectable
universe of supposedly 13.5 billion years radii should logically be
affected, especially if we're surrounded by multiple other such masses
that remain as external to whatever our best detection technology can
muster.
http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemic...vitational.htm

Even with universes of 3e60 kg separated by 300e9 light years is still
an impressive 7.4427e55 Newtons hard at work. Playing around with
reducing the M2 mass and the distance is even more interesting, as
well as easily 3D simulated via computers that’ll make everything
seemingly come to life.

Possibly our universe has an event horizon or carbon/carbonado
populated Oort zone kind of outer photon blocking shell of molecular
dark matter (similar to Barnard 68) that's keeping us from seeing
whatever is external, or perhaps it’s merely similar to whatever's
keeping us from seeing through or inside that of any black hole.

What if space that involves our universe is no longer expanding, but
instead merely distorting or retarding itself, and even conceivably as
having been retracting as of a few billion years ago? (of course with
our best methods at hand, we’d never know for certain because of that
relative slow velocity of light)

The slowing of photons (increasing the unclear path and resistance
that photons must travel) makes as much sense as any forever expanding
universe theory.

Cosmic carbon and perhaps carbonado do seem to get in the way of most
photons, as well as the diamagnetic properties of hydrogen and perhaps
even helium can't be ignored when there's always at least trillions
upon trillions of those two and a few other elements in the pathway of
most any given photon (possibly up to 1e30 atoms existing between us
and the furthest minute speck that our best space deployed telescopes
can record as a dull/far IR that most likely isn't that of an IR
spectrum source to begin with, unless everything furthest away has
simply aged-out and thus having evolved into galaxies of red giants
that’ll eventually evolve into galaxies of white dwarfs, magnetars and
neutron stars before ending up as spent black dwarfs).

Open intergalactic space is typically free of rogue molecular
elements, with perhaps as few as hosting one hydrogen atom/m3.
However, there’s always places along a given light year path where
it’s anything but so empty.

Vast molecular clouds and other dark matter are not exactly devoid of
offering a great many atoms/cm3 (1e3/cm3, with some core densities
1e6/cm3 that’ll block/filter the brightest of stars)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_cloud

In other words, how can a photon not be slowed down over the greater
distances that Hubble utilizes as supporting their cosmic redshift and
thereby fortifying their forever expanding/receding universe theory
(Hubble constant), that which my better looking ghost writer, Alan
Guth, published as his hypothetical theory that’s based entirely upon
the supposed constant velocity of light?

Related questions: How well could photons from a star like Sirius(A)
manage to get through a viewing window or narrow waveguide/conduit of
a cm2 x 13.5e9 light year (1.28e26 m) gauntlet of 1e30 assorted atoms?

Same question, except along with our having a dark molecular cloud
such as Barnard 68 parked in the way?

One kg of solid gold offers 3.057e27 atoms, thus 327 kg worth of a
solid gold pathway is certainly going to affect the velocity and
propagation or migration efficiency of a photon, unless it’s of a
Planck wavelength that isn’t bothered by any pathway mass of 1e30
atoms. In other words, between us and those most distant objects
there's lensing and mirroring as well as resistance and attenuating of
photons taking place, not to mention those forces of gravity existing
from all directions that's supposedly pulling us apart.

~ BG