It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 16th 18, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 1:50:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny again here in Gresham. Temp at 1:45 PM a perfect Freudian 69F. East wind at 17 mph. Humidity a dry 26%. Chance of rain 0%. DOW down again!

Double-A

Bright sun,and it got warmer.Sleeped over Sandy's apartment.WOW Wish I was 30 years younger.We did not sleep in the same bed,but she saw me in my underwear as I went to take my shower.Reason My van would not start,and left it to be fixed.I just picked it up with all new starting system replaced.It cost a ton of $$$$$$$ but some of the parts my fingers could not replace. Sandy did me good,and I now will show her my appreciation Bert