Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old August 6th 03, 03:52 AM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Is this what we need, another obscene SpamBot blessed
by the 'Sergeant at Arms' and his USENET attorney?

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

SpamBot wrote in message
om...
In article , OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:55:59 -0500, "Jon Berndt"
wrote:

In the future, I won't reply to any post for which John Thomas Maxson

has
childishly changed the subject line and it has not been changed back.

...Do one better: killfile the feeble old ******* totally, and you
won't have to deal with him. Ditto for his ******* kids.

OM

Hey, I'm new around here...which are his kids? I already killfiled that
senile, delusional **** a while back...

Old August 6th 03, 04:13 AM
Paul Maxson

It's not what we need it's what they need. More noise to hide what they
don't
want to come out, but out it will come anyway thanks to Lockheed err I mean
Jon.

Old August 6th 03, 04:32 AM
John Maxson

Jon Berndt wrote in message

Jon

-- I speak only for myself. I do not speak for my employer,
nor any related entity.

Oh, you only post from Lockheed when you slip up? You and
CT have a lot in common, actually -- posting from Lockheed
and a conspiracy theory (the Rogers Report).

Old August 6th 03, 08:13 AM
Charleston

"Paul Maxson" wrote:
It's not what we need it's what they need. More noise to hide what they
don't
want to come out, but out it will come anyway thanks to Lockheed err I

mean
Jon.

LOL. Good, very good. Ironic, huh?

--

Daniel
Mount Charleston, not Charleston, SC

Old August 6th 03, 09:42 AM
Paul Maxson

"Jon Berndt" wrote in message
"Paul Maxson" wrote:

It's not what we need it's what they need. More noise to hide what they

don't
want to come out, but out it will come anyway thanks to Lockheed err I

mean
Jon.

Are you going to stoop to that, too?

Well, I do not consider it a 'stoop' but the answer is affirmitive.

Why don't you save yourself the trouble.

It's no trouble at all, 2 eyes, two hands and one keyboard.

Do you believe I speak for Lockheed?

What I believe doesn't matter but it appears that you speak to protect
Lockheed
or else why would you go so far as to hunt down Pappy then 180 when it
Burndt you?
Logic prevails here see my rail road anology.

Do you think I am incapable of speaking for myself?

No, but;

"I'll freely admit I am not well-versed on the RCS issues at hand with

regard
to Challenger."

Then why debate it so heavily?

Do you think that because I work for a company that
your father appears to want to smear that I must therefore remain quiet?

My father worked there *LONG* before you did Jon. Do you think
all large companies are 100% honest?

It's not what I believe that matters. However, if it were me I probably
wouldn't be so
vocal on such a hot topic if they were my employer (unless I had
protection.) The economy
is tight right now, yet you take you do quit allot of smearing yourself, web
pages et al.

Can I not exercise my first amendment rights?

Of course, can't anybody or is dictated here who can and who cannot?

Hint: See below.

Jon

-- I speak only for myself. I do not speak for my employer, nor any

related
entity.

Hint: See below.

Paul Maxson

--
Anyone can put anything in their sig, it's not like your etching it in
stone.