What If

Old January 9th 05, 10:03 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Nightbat:

...seems oc just wanted out to watch the
fireworks from afar.

Naw, just wanted to be chivalrous and give the last guffaw to Zinni,
stalwart guardian of the Faith and slayer of heresies.. safeguarding for
generations the Void-Space Paradijjum and his transverse gravity
waves.g
oc

Old January 10th 05, 02:44 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:40:12 GMT
Ralph Hertle wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:

[clip]

Yeah I see the post in your reply but not the original, the only
posts I shouldn't see are posts cross posted to more than five
groups as they are filtered out by me.

[clip]

I copied the location, or address line, one of the culprit 90+ posts,
and that is:

To see the text of the bad message displayed correctly as a normal
newsgroup message enter that location as a URL on your internet
browser, The alt.astronomy NG will appear and display the message.

Just what that message is all about I haven't the slightest idea. The
90+ messages include a considerable amount of code.

Ralph Hertle

Thanks Ralph but I cannot get it to work, just keep getting connection
refused at verizon.net.
It doesn't matter really if it's as bad as others have said I expect
someone must have reported the culprit by now.

Old January 11th 05, 01:06 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if I can theorize three different worlds? Our
world(universe) with its electrons. Treb's world(universe) with its
positrons. The third universe is the tricky one. Its a "virtual"
universe. This virtual universe is in reality that had created the other
two. Bert

Old January 12th 05, 09:50 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if our "regular" universe is sitting side by side with the
"virtual" universe? Yes it is. We are using virtual more and more. I
first knew of virtual because it is are reflected image.(mirror image.)
Now astronomers are telling us there can be our regular universe and it
could have an infinite number of mirror images(virtual) "go figure"
Easy to form a theory(idea) from this that goes like this "For every
particle there is a virtual particle that goes with it." I've posted
this is my reason to explain the two slit experiment. This experiment
has shown not just photons,and electrons can make these double
interference patterns but stuff like bucky ball(60 atoms) and a virus
also work. What if viewing our universe from great
distances we can't' tell what is regular,or what is virtual? QM has
virtual particles becoming real for a very short period of time when
these virtual particles borrow space energy. This has never been
observed,and I have know idea why nature is doing this. My "Spin is in
theory" needs virtual particles. Our theory of magnetisim needs virtual
photons. I for many moons have known without a shadow of a doubt that
the graviton is a virtual particle Bert

Old January 12th 05, 10:37 AM
Twittering One

"I have know idea why nature is doing this.
My "Spin is in
theory" needs virtual particles.
Our theory of magnetisim needs virtual
photons. I for many moons have known without a shadow
of a doubt that
the graviton is a virtual particle."
~ Bert

So, like, what for?

_______
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo
Old January 12th 05, 11:20 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
What if our "regular" universe is sitting side by side with the
"virtual" universe? Yes it is. We are using virtual more and more.

What about that third universe you mentioned, the one with all the
positrons. Don't we need that to store all the antimatter?

first knew of virtual because it is are reflected image.(mirror

image.)
Now astronomers are telling us there can be our regular universe and

it
could have an infinite number of mirror images(virtual) "go figure"
Easy to form a theory(idea) from this that goes like this "For every
particle there is a virtual particle that goes with it."

How about a "hole" in the virtual universe to go with every particle in
this universe? Sort of like the positively charged holes that move
through a semiconductor.

Old January 12th 05, 12:39 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Whitty,and Double-A you guys get up early to answer my "What if"
I'm having problems sleeping,so have more time to think. Don't know
what you mean by our universe storing positrons? Where are they stored?
I use anti-particles as the matter for our parrel universe(where Treb
lives) Double-A you put Double-A after Bert Was that mean as an "A"
plus for this "What if?" (hope so) Bert

Old January 13th 05, 03:02 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Whitty,and Double-A you guys get up early to answer my "What if"

We arise in the night to seek your wisdom, O great guru!

I'm having problems sleeping,so have more time to think. Don't know
what you mean by our universe storing positrons? Where are they

stored?
I use anti-particles as the matter for our parrel universe(where Treb
lives)

That's what I meant, Treb's universe.

Double-A you put Double-A after Bert Was that mean as an "A"
plus for this "What if?" (hope so) Bert

Sure Bert, a double A+ for the day.

Now we have matter and anitmatter arising from the virtual universe and
then segregating into a matter universe and an antimatter universe
(Treb's). That's all very logical.

Of course we still have the problem of where did the virtual universe
come from?

Double-A

Old January 13th 05, 05:42 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Thanks for the A+ for the day. Been called lots of
things,but never a great guru. I think you have to grow old to become a
guru,so at my long flowing spacetime it fits Double-A you
asked "Where did the virtual universe come from?" It did not have to
come from. It was always there. It was there before the big bang. The
virtual part of the universe is the fabric of space itself. As I've
posted in other "What if's" Space energy+ Gravity= Universe It
takes virtual energy to create virtual particles. It takes virtual
particles to create sub-microscopic (real particles) and these become
photons than electrons,than quarks going up the latter to the hydrogen
atom. The great compression force of gravity that is found in the
Planck size universe( a centimeter divided by 1 with thirty three zeros
after it) Double-A our problem is living in the very big
sizes of our macro universe we are out of "touch" with the reality of
the very small. that is not good,for going back to the very beginning
Our universe has had many phases as it took gravity eons and eons(much
time) to evolve it to what we see today. The universe is much older
that its 15 billion years as told to us by the telescopes we have now.
Bert