Notroll Logic ...

Old March 24th 15, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Notroll Logic ...

The advantage of collecting unemployment is that
the minute you get up in the morning, you're already
on the job.
Old March 25th 15, 11:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2O15

"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .

The advantage of collecting unemployment is that
the minute you get up in the morning, you're already
on the job.

***********************
This from a man whose unemployment benefits ran out years ago and tied to
get a home equity loan but couldn't get the wheels back on his house to get
to the bank. Yes, I am unemployed. Retired and living well off the fruits
of my labor. Maybe I'll do some volunteer work, like for CrackerAid or the
like.

noTroll's gift ... Hägar Misc 0 December 18th 14 08:13 PM
Y'all have a very noTroll X-mas ... Hägar Misc 0 December 3rd 14 02:00 AM
noTroll the Technoid ... Hägar Misc 0 November 27th 14 09:31 PM
At last ... a picture of noTroll's mother ... Hägar Misc 1 November 21st 14 12:47 AM
vt and notroll can't wait... Nightcrawler Misc 1 October 8th 09 12:44 PM