Space Tells it All

Old February 10th 13, 01:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Space Tells it All

It has energy,particles,forces,and both concave and convex curve.
Space gives room for all motions Space makes it possible for my
theories to merge into GUT TreBert
Old February 11th 13, 03:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Feb 10, 8:49*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
It has energy,particles,forces,and both concave and convex curve.
Space gives room for all motions *Space makes it possible for my
theories to merge into GUT * TreBert

Take away all space and you have a black hole that has hit its
critical mass density. We know what the big bang can create from this
mass density . We know it can in reality be no bigger than a
proton,and expand out to infinity. Each particle always in contact
with each other no matter how much space is created between them. They
are always in contact. That has to be. TreBert
Old February 11th 13, 03:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 11, 7:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Feb 10, 8:49*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

It has energy,particles,forces,and both concave and convex curve.
Space gives room for all motions *Space makes it possible for my
theories to merge into GUT * TreBert

Take away all space and you have a black hole that has hit its
critical mass density. We know what the big bang can create from this
mass density . We know it can in reality be no bigger than a
proton,and expand out to infinity. Each particle always in contact
with each other no matter how much space is created between them. They
are always in contact. That has to be. *TreBert

A black hole of zero gravity inside, filled with aether.
Old February 12th 13, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 11, 7:42*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Feb 11, 7:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Feb 10, 8:49*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

It has energy,particles,forces,and both concave and convex curve.
Space gives room for all motions *Space makes it possible for my
theories to merge into GUT * TreBert

Take away all space and you have a black hole that has hit its
critical mass density. We know what the big bang can create from this
mass density . We know it can in reality be no bigger than a
proton,and expand out to infinity. Each particle always in contact
with each other no matter how much space is created between them. They
are always in contact. That has to be. *TreBert

A black hole of zero gravity inside, filled with aether.

You can actually see the aether flowing into the black hole!

http://jila.colorado.edu/~ajsh/insid...waterfall.html

Double-A

Old February 13th 13, 03:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 11, 7:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Feb 10, 8:49*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

It has energy,particles,forces,and both concave and convex curve.
Space gives room for all motions *Space makes it possible for my
theories to merge into GUT * TreBert

Take away all space and you have a black hole that has hit its
critical mass density. We know what the big bang can create from this
mass density . We know it can in reality be no bigger than a
proton,and expand out to infinity. Each particle always in contact
with each other no matter how much space is created between them. They
are always in contact. That has to be. *TreBert

A black hole of zero gravity inside, filled with aether.

You can actually see the aether flowing into the black hole!

http://jila.colorado.edu/~ajsh/insid...waterfall.html

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Why would anything incoming get past the inner horizon?
Old February 13th 13, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Feb 11, 7:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Feb 10, 8:49*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

It has energy,particles,forces,and both concave and convex curve.
Space gives room for all motions *Space makes it possible for my
theories to merge into GUT * TreBert

Take away all space and you have a black hole that has hit its
critical mass density. We know what the big bang can create from this
mass density . We know it can in reality be no bigger than a
proton,and expand out to infinity. Each particle always in contact
with each other no matter how much space is created between them. They
are always in contact. That has to be. *TreBert

A black hole of zero gravity inside, filled with aether.

You can actually see the aether flowing into the black hole!

http://jila.colorado.edu/~ajsh/insid...waterfall.html

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Why would anything incoming get past the inner horizon?

Stuff can't .However stuff at the exact center of in or out is again
part of mother natures balancing act. Thus stuff we see kicked away
from going in at a great distance appears as if it escaped. Time
Hawking realized this. He knows why nothing can escape the gravity of
a black hole. He knows the physics of the event horizon .He knows GR.
He knows what a Schwarzchield radius creates. TreBert