#4 Titius-Bode Rule is a Interference Fringe Pattern and the Local

Old May 5th 08, 05:17 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #4 Titius-Bode Rule is a Interference Fringe Pattern and the Local

--- quoting of old post of mine in 1997 ---

Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics
From: Archimedes Plutonium
Date: 1997/11/25
Subject: Titius-Bode-Plutonium rule? Motaatom Harmonics & Spring
theory

Archimedes Plutonium writes:

Titius Bode Rule

Mer Ven Ear Mars Ast Jup Sat Ura Nep Plu
4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

ADD

0 3 6 12 24 48 96 192 384 768 (A DOUBLING SEQUENCE
after 0)

DIVIDE BY 10

predicted distances in AU
.4 .7 1. 1.6 2.8 5.2 10. 19.6 38.8 77.2

actual real live distances in AU
.4 .7 1. 1.5 2.8 5.2 9.5 19.2 30 39.4

Titius-Bode Rule : (4 + (3x2n))/10

It appears that Titius-Bode Rule breaksdown at Neptune , but not
really I contend for I contend that Neptune is the first to make its
way towards Jupiter for its eventual Jupiter conjoinment so that
Jupiter will eventually be the second star in the Solar System. This
is
how stars are made and how solar systems are created. Not by dust
clouds but by Radioactive Spontaneous Neutron Materialization RSNM,
the
radioactivity that Dirac talks about.

The universe and the solar system in particular are all governed by
Electromagnetism with exact EM spacings such as the Titius Bode and
the
Tifft galaxy spacings.

My attempt here will be to further connect the Coulomb law with the
law of gravity for the Solar System. Both these laws have the
identical
Mathematical Form, except, replacement of Charge Q for Mass m in those
two laws.

The Titius Bode is a spacing rule or distance rule. What I am
searching for is a further elaboration on the Titius Bode by
connecting
mass of the Solar System into the Titius Bode rule.

There may not be any connection. But if there is, I will have to
sharpen the mathematics even further than the first crude
approximations given above. And I will have to sharpen the rule
itself.

--- end quoting what I wrote in 1997 ---

I suspect no-one has carried the Titius Bode Rule to that of the Local
Group of
Galaxies. Not sure it would even work since the Milky Way and
Andromeda are
sort of a Binary Galaxy System whereas the Sun is a Unitary Stellar
System.

So I suspect the Titius Bode Rule would work well on the Virgo
SuperCluster.

In my past history of writing on this subject I used to call it
Electron-Dot-Cloud Seeds
to describe where Sun, inner planets and gas giants were born as a dot
"seed" of
the N, L, M_L, M_s Schrodinger Equation.

But nowadays I see this clearer. That the Dirac Radioactivities that
grows galaxies
and stars and planets is shot from the Nucleus of the Atom Totality of
its Cosmic Rays
and Cosmic Gamma Ray Bursts and is shot through what we would consider
Cosmic
Double Slits (or pinholes) and there maybe 94 slits or pinholes. And
the result is a
growing of a Solar System which has these Interference Fringes or
Titius Bode Spacings.

Now Tifft observed Galaxy Spacings that is a Titius-Bode like
spacings.

Now if I am correct, then the Local Group of Galaxies should have a
Titius Bode
type spacing however since it is a double or binary cluster shared by
Milky Way and
Andromeda the math is going to be murky.

However, the math should be a clearcut Titius Bode type spacing for
the Virgo SuperCluster
since it is more like the Solar System of a solitary dominant body, at
least if memory
serves me correct.

The important feature of this book is that the ORGANIZATION of the
Cosmos into
galaxies separated by voids and where galaxies are organized into
stellar systems
all bespeaks of a Double Slit Interference Fringe Pattern.

The Big Bang theory of an explosion cannot handle a organization of a
patterned Cosmos
especially patterns of Filaments of Galaxies. An explosion cannot have
mass and matter
organized in patterns of Fringes and of Filaments.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 5th 08, 05:47 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #5 Titius-Bode Rule applied to Virgo SuperCluster: "CosmicInterference Fringe Pattern of Galaxies"

I think I am getting closer to what the eventual title of this book is
going to be. Let me
try this title out for a period of time, for it is short enough and
contains enough of the
essentials.

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
(snipped)

However, the math should be a clearcut Titius Bode type spacing for
the Virgo SuperCluster
since it is more like the Solar System of a solitary dominant body, at
least if memory
serves me correct.

The important feature of this book is that the ORGANIZATION of the
Cosmos into
galaxies separated by voids and where galaxies are organized into
stellar systems
all bespeaks of a Double Slit Interference Fringe Pattern.

The Big Bang theory of an explosion cannot handle a organization of a
patterned Cosmos
especially patterns of Filaments of Galaxies. An explosion cannot have
mass and matter
organized in patterns of Fringes and of Filaments.

Now here is a good website of the picture of the Virgo Supercluster:

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/virgo.html

And if we say the Virgo Cluster is the Sun and the Fornax Cluster the
planet
Jupiter and the Eridanus Cluster the planet Saturn as analogy. Then
the
spacings of these galaxies in the Virgo Supercluster, I contend, will
be of a
Titius Bode like spacing. That the galaxies of that supercluster form
Interference Fringe spacing.

Now I do not know whether anyone has the accurate numbers of the
distance
between the centers of those galaxies in the Virgo Supercluster. If
they have
accurate distances then we can see if there is a math pattern to the
spacings.

Also, Tifft galaxy spacings should enter the conversation.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

#20 Titius-Bode spacing is a Balmer, Rydberg spacing, and is a Tifft galaxy spacing ; new book: Growing Solar-System theory via Dirac New-Radioactivity replaces Nebular-Dust-Cloud theory a_plutonium[_1_] Astronomy Misc 9 September 28th 07 07:22 PM
Blue fringe??? Donal UK Astronomy 3 June 30th 05 05:20 PM
Fringe filters for non-APO refractors Jay Ts Amateur Astronomy 17 May 28th 04 05:16 PM