Clear Sky Voucher?

Old December 27th 03, 01:22 PM
Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

Default Clear Sky Voucher?

Is there such a thing... all I want to do is test a few filters... before I
build a pier..
Steve

"The UK Weather Guide" @ http://www.ukstorms.com

Old December 27th 03, 06:10 PM
Jim

wrote:

Is there such a thing... all I want to do is test a few filters... before I
build a pier..

I can sell you a few, but I can't make any promises as to their
effectiveness!

Jim
--
AIM/iSight:JCAndrew2 - Log in and say 'hi'
"We deal in the moral equivalent of black holes, where the normal
Old December 27th 03, 06:58 PM
Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

m...
wrote:

Is there such a thing... all I want to do is test a few filters...

before I
build a pier..

I can sell you a few, but I can't make any promises as to their
effectiveness!

Jim
--
AIM/iSight:JCAndrew2 - Log in and say 'hi'
"We deal in the moral equivalent of black holes, where the normal
laws of right and wrong break down; beyond those metaphysical
event horizons there exist ... special circumstances" - Use Of Weapons

Similar to BT's claim on there broadband then... we will sell you it as high
speed but we won't make any promises on getting that speed...

Ho Hum

Steve
"The UK SpeedTrap Guide" @
http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk

Old December 27th 03, 07:02 PM
Chuck Taylor

m...
wrote:

Is there such a thing... all I want to do is test a few filters...

before I
build a pier..

I can sell you a few, but I can't make any promises as to their
effectiveness!

You need to sacrifice a Nagler or Panoptic to the gods of clouds.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

Jim

Old December 27th 03, 07:24 PM
Jim

Chuck Taylor wrote:

I can sell you a few, but I can't make any promises as to their
effectiveness!

You need to sacrifice a Nagler or Panoptic to the gods of clouds.

Do they accept Kelners? I've got a 40mm Kelner that's looking for an
appropriate demise.

Jim
Old December 27th 03, 07:48 PM
Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

"Chuck Taylor" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

Is there such a thing... all I want to do is test a few filters...

before I
build a pier..

I can sell you a few, but I can't make any promises as to their
effectiveness!

You need to sacrifice a Nagler or Panoptic to the gods of clouds.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group