So then how would a matrix simulator work?

Old November 19th 20, 02:01 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

Well its a 50 foot flying disk that is stationary in the center of the moon which is hollow and it vibrates gets feedback off the hull which increases its power and waves also travel through the hull to give it a 3D view.

Now fast forward to better systems more VIRTUAL machines within that machine hey with a virtual machine you can just write code and do away with the hull and make them fly.
In fact you can create whole worlds and universes.

So ok recently as a user I got a new galaxy, they were on sale so I got an elliptical galaxy if you have not got yours yet maybe you need to complain to the government.

It comes with an undefined moonship but a virtual space and a matter printer which prints simulators or flying disks and shoots them out like skeets.
200 in a few seconds.
So I printed 200 to see what I could do but first I updated them and removed the electro gravitic weaponry since it was being abused and used on people.
So one of those disks can make a moonship which is a hollow moon with a titanium hull and inside it is just like earth only 350 miles in diameter.

It appears flat inside since it is an engineered object it could be a dome world model as well.

But you can copy and paste things from earth into them. They have life support and now we added weather software for a breeze.
The solar units are new and upgraded as well and a tinge of yellow which makes it seem like a sunny summer day.

So these have existed for a long time and the ones with the data perhaps 60 of them all post apocalyptic and long dead due to the hull leaking.
So there was a waterjacket in the hull that protected them from cosmic rays.
See the Aztec calendar a symbolic representation of a cross section of a moonship.

So with my new galaxy I allocated 2/3 for RAM and disk space and we created our own 3D space time block, then it comes with a Kansas like planet but we have copies of the earth from backups and we just restore one onto it.
But first we make a copy since we always work only on copies.
And we store everything in the vault as backup.

So then I created a command and control unit for the moonship that will be that universal mainframe.
So we are sticking to engineering terminology, moonships, mainframes, disks.

So then using wi fi we rerouted the console from the galactic mainframe, the new one to an airship that was built for me, and then attached to the ceiling of a very large egg shaped hangar.
So then we developed a way of mapping film onto that white inner surface and so then the scenery moves the airship does not but appears to move when you are on it.

So then to run the entire galaxy I now use this...
https://ibb.co/bRFRCqR

So my pc has stargate door positioning software.

So what it can do is join coordinates between doors between worlds since it uses universal coordinates.
The 3D spacetime we create in memory.

Along with that it has good reset technology. It backups quickly restores quickly so that is a reset.

It does partial backup partial restore so that is cut copy and paste.

So now you still need to know about bodies and humans and humans that are real have a personality file.
Your book of life as it were.
Humans who are Smithbots use a generic file and are run by the operating system.

So the new system we designed isolated the brain object and stores that by backing up your brain data in a separate disk. A small engineering object.
A target.
So the real work is being done by higher machines but we can use the system by creating lower processes within its capability.

So from backup and restore we have cut copy paste delete and of any real objects found on earth.

So then once you can create a moonship then you need to attack a stargate door to it so you can enter.

Now we have been making backups here since 1992 in this new simulator, so any date between now and 1992 can be restored onto a blank planet and you can drop a door and go in and you are time traveling.

So thanks to the simulator we live in, we have magic technology.

Old November 19th 20, 02:41 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

https://ibb.co/bRFRCqR
So what are the screens for?

Google earth like software for positioning stargate doors.

And for copy and paste of large objects like mansions islands and the like.

So to stay organized we made the time machine into a separate system. We call that Time Stretch Earth,
because it uses just a small stretch of time, from 1992 to present day, and in fact the cut off section we used is 1995 to 2015 so that over time it will all get permanent links.
And be used as a library as well as entertainment facility where your genie is a suitcase full of money.

So Time Stretch Earth uses stargates just like the moonships and full sized planets so then one transporter can do the work for both.

This one...
https://ibb.co/0yHj54J

So then that was the first one we installed there only blue and that was maybe 5 years ago and in the last 5 years we have developed this technology further.

I say we because I am in contact with my family elsewhere and we are together now by communications no reason we won;t be sharing this technology in some way later.

So we includes women. And since guys are easy to please just give us some machine gun shot guns and something to shoot at and off we go but women need gowns and jewelry and dancing and dream kitchens.

So the airship is designed with them in mind not a male crew of sailors with striped shirts but rather supermodels in their underpants.

So they have a glamorous life they drink cappuccino they dance they watch music videos they work out they do makeup and hair and they like hottubs.

https://ibb.co/GdXLkSw

https://ibb.co/wycN5HP

https://ibb.co/8jGgV3c

https://ibb.co/1KHQKn2

So something like this
https://ibb.co/MsznnNd

and this
https://ibb.co/ZmdTj20

So things ladies like.

If you build it they will cum.

That's my philosophy.

So for them and their dream kitchen well these are lazy girls. They want dream food, so we created a library of cupboards and put it in a paused moonship, with voids inside giant lego blocks we designed using white cutting board material and placing them on a flat tarmac and recording the coordinates of the voids so that stargates could attach your cupboard entrance to the entrance of a void area in a lego block.

So then you paste items into those voids and access those items by pasting them into your cupboard.
Using your Iphone.

Or an Ipad.

Inside the transporter we use Ipads with handprint security and iris scan security.
A tiny stargate inside the cover connects to a stargate on a wall in a moonship, then another wall with plastic over the holoes or plexiglass or glass and a wi fi repeater then those matching stargates tiny ones go into a bin in the computer room, to an antenna to a server.
That server wants a handprint, and a form.
It will take noting else.
You cannot talk to it hack it change it nothing it takes one file in the mail folder.
And that file has to be a bitmap image of a handprint, and a filled out form that has formatted data.
It will not accept so much as a date that is not formatted correctly by the software in the Ipad.

Then it sends approved requests to the server on my desk there.

Those transporters all over the universe there reset a couple times a week to stay brand new and no changes are saved.
If a change is made it is made in that computer room and all are replaced.

Drive a forklift into it it will be back twice a week.

Send a million hacks to the server it will be ignored.
But of course the first one that comes in will alert security and hidden cameras will identify the intruder and reset will take place and guess what if you don't have a handprint in the system, you aren't there to begin with since you don;t have a consciousness signal to your brain.
You cannot find the signal with a detector?
Hey genius can you detect the code?

So ok the transporters then have a cupboard in them as well. So always wherever the transporter is, food and drink and objects are available.
The front door opens by your handprint, then you select the door you want to connect to, from google maps, then you press open and your handprint is required to ensure you have the proper clearance for that door.
And then you open that back door a house door, you now see another door a fake door, and you open that and you are in the case of the basement transporter of the airship connected to a hallway on the second floor of a riverside pub that we built on a Kansas like planet.

We also copied and pasted some terrain from earth there.

So we are all in the quarantine zone there in that 2/3 allocated space and the 1/3 of the new galaxy is outside the quarantine.
It can only use ideas and designs and uses its own technology to make things.

Old November 19th 20, 03:00 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

So then when I forwarded the drawings to the engineers who built it I used different images but they know how to build tings so I didn't need to say put trim here run wires here.

So they just needed to know roughly what I meant and they did a fine job of the real thing.

And I am able to beam off planet into copies of my body, because I have a consciousness cam, that attaches to brain objects of Smithbots.
I can also travel just as a consciousness cam by it being pasted off in the wild blue and that I have done on occasion for investigating things in space or in time.

But work is work and when you go on holidays as we are planning to, you want a nice body and so my 20 year old body is there and the ladies got new bodies designed for them based their self image and bodies available here.

So they approved my body the women in my life and that's good enough for me. So a generic surfer guy with a 12 inch dick and hey good enough.
Pack a dozen roses and a suitcase full of money that's 2.4 million will fit in a suitcase full of money, grab a ground hog in a sack, and in you go to play groundhog day with the ladies who are evreywhere out there on planet earth.

You maybe bring an Iwatch with save game and reset capabilities.
She won't go for the roses maybe chocolates but remember no white chocolate, and don't burn the cakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVeJ5F26uiM
Old November 19th 20, 03:25 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Oh sure Mr. Fancy pants, tell us more about the makeup station and your lingerie drawers"

Seriously guys, c'mon I am sitting here in work clothes I have a hard hat on work boots, you know I just got back from tying rebar ok?
I don't eat quiche.

Oh ok I will show you the fun control room in the basement...
https://ibb.co/PwhF8dq

https://ibb.co/dmxYm0j
https://ibb.co/1JXSx24

And my helper my girl Friday.
https://ibb.co/N622gSq

Ok so I wrote a Smith operating system while here with the help of angels which is a quasi military designation for my starship crew who are in contact with me here.
So that the personality of that Smith operating system would be compatible with my family and crew.

Since we live elsewhere and we want our Smiths or cyborgs to be like us.

So using matrix tech biolocation a second day dream simulator the S5 level that we can all access, we played match making games and included that cyborg and did the animations for her by a group contribution system.

Until she had developed a personality. So to accomplish that we have to be like a writer deveoping a character and that is all we need, then that personality can be made into a file.
Now in our case using other equipment very old matrix equipment upgraded we use the base or header of a file type in existence for compatibility.
So then you end up with a personality base.
Then nature and nurture takes over and experience and evolution.

So then to get a body you get one here but no bodies exist that match Shebanga that is her name, she has genetically modified skin which is a different color and so everyone knows she is a cyborg, and as different race of being she has different rules rights characteristics clearance level and position.

Now since she is a personality, the body she uses is unimportant. But we as her friends lovers peers boss etc need to know where and who the real one is.

So her natural state when not in another body is her self image so around home normally she looks like that IF we could find that body and no luck so far.
So I had to make another body for now until we can get that body made later..

So it is a compromise but then this new galaxy is doing a lot of new things and testing new systems takes time and finishing the development process takes time as well.
So our population to begin with is me and her. So no confusion exists as to who she is.
If it isn't me, it is her.

So I can take 5 of them out of the transporter in 5 different bodies all using the same personality file.

Normally I wouldn't do that I just have one as a girl Friday and I am like Robinson Crusoe who brought the earth with him in a time machine.
Later I become Swiss Family Robinson and include my family which is on earth here scattered all over the earth and in other simulators machines etc.

Old November 19th 20, 04:09 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

What else?

Well the old moonships were salvaged and renovations done they all look 1963 inside we gathered that up from the condemned hulls pasted it into one moonship christened it 1963 Aurora.

I found a pristine 2 billion year old one and that was DOA when it went into service, so that will be a museum some day.

Apparently I salvaged 60,000 starfleet troops in pairs as males and females.

So how do you put 60,000 crew on this airship?
https://ibb.co/jfP4V9h

Well that was a challenge but with stargate technology easy enough to do.
So we need 60,000 train cars, and so we used the Royal suite train cars...
https://www.luxurytrainclub.com/wp-c...Suite-plan.jpg
So it comes with two suites and they can live in both or one and have guests stay over.

They have everything you need in order for you to have your own quarters.
All they need is a stargate door at both ends.

Now you might be thinking yes but how do they all get into the airship? How does the British navy all get into Buckingham palace They don't. But you can summon one and they will come.
By address. All doors are addressed.

So then where do they go? Well the far end door that goes to a closed system, a sub net. So they can attach other train cars to theirs. And so bowling alley, gym, pool, library, lounge, hottub, on and on whatever is put into a train car.

Where do the train cars go?
They sit inside moonships on tarmacs not all on the same one for safety reasons.
Each train car has a Quonset hut over it and so then the windows have the same technology as the airship.
It is film mapped onto a curved surface that looks real.
Now we are lazy boys as well so I developed a Bay Window holodeck screen 3D no glasses that looks completely real out the window, then we merely have lots of copies of that room and projector system.

All tied to a server and managed by software.
So then for a train car it only needs stargates outside its windows and you look through the stargate you are looking at the bay window holodeck screen.

So no inertia but your train can move or be stationary or match the view on the airship or whatever you can put on normal hi res film.
And that includes CGI.

So then as a user with a train, it depends what your commanding officer wants you to have but for me as owner and my airship and my personal train car it has all the options.

So I can choose my scenery or move matrix cameras across a landscape in real time and stop them or make them go fater.

So to do that I have a camera on a table in the airship basement in a security glass box, and then a stargate that is moving attached to that one but moving across a landscape.
So the moving stargate attached to a stationary one and the camera on a table in the stationary one.

So I can position the camera anywhere in that universe that I want to see by way of camera.
And also Time Stretch Earth.

So to watch a concert or show you can just set up a camera in the air and record it.

You can drop a stargate go there smell their sweat if you want or avoid the mosh pit and use a camera it will still look completely real.

So with this technology it is possible to make our galaxy environments safer and just observe those things we like without getting any on us.

But for those who are desensitized to mosquitoes you can go there go to a resort have fun.

But for crew quarters this allows them all comfort and can be used for any job, they have a full transporter this end of their train car, they have doors and cupboards that are library doors and cupboards in their hall.
So a door is used when a cupboard is too small. So you need a 20x20 closet.

So then this is what the interior looks like...
https://worldtraintravel.com/images/...double%202.jpg
So they all are officer class at least comfort level.

Now again anywhere you want a TV you just put up a screen connect the stargate to that screen.
It will look real if you have the film if the film is in the library if you have access to the library if you have a stargate screen.

https://www.luxurytrainclub.com/wp-c...Suite-plan.jpg
Since you really don't have a good screen there that design might be modified or you would have to use another car for your TV room.

So again because how personnel live work play and the psychology involved is the business of starfleet command, they have a new academy, Royals Roads and Hatley Park built here and copied elsewhere.

And so they decide these things based on their own experience knowledge training and rules.
And so what they watch, and how much TV they watch all falls under the psychology rules for starfleet.

For me if I want I can have a projector screen drop down from the ceiling if it is rigid so that the stargate can be attached to it.
Or up from the floor it doesn't matter which. So I like to lay in bed with pillows and use my PC watch shows and all that but starfleet personnel might be encouraged to do it in a social environment instead. Or a work like environment.
If they were in fact using the computer.

All the same the train is where each person has their own server, and so backing up those trains backs up all their data.
So very easy to manage keep track of and preserve their data.

Those servers are networked they have facebook twitter instagram etc and web page access I have Internet access their might be limited I don't know.
It is a different galaxy.
So their focus is the new galaxy.
Mine is all things I won including Time Stretch Earth and its Internet whatever is on it.
Theirs might not have the corrupting influence.
They may not even yet be corrupted by earth's culture.

Old November 19th 20, 04:13 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Well it is possible also that many of them ARE here drunk and in the gutter.

Who knows really. I only know that I asked how many personality files do I have and they said 60,000 starfleet troops found in a dead ship that was transporting prisoners to a colony when it met with disaster.

So some of this going on here....
Inside of a moonship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LE0KpcP05I

And this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdpTcvSn8HQ
Old November 19th 20, 05:02 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

So clearly guys who like stuff like me, is very fond of the train car system I designed.
The airship is my home, and will not be replaced.
This is my room.
https://ibb.co/mbph7sK

Now when my kids come over however and all the kids I have had and made over the eons who are real are here and so they all have bilocated there and have done years of simulations with their sisters there to ensure we all know what a happy home is and how it works.

So then it transforms by removing that back wall joining with the girls suite and putting in a couple more beds.
The TV room is on the other side of the hutches on the right.
So this is the second floor not the top floor that has the other suite.
https://ibb.co/qW4g4mK
So the girls room has monkey bars, and then there are two beds and on the left people can sleep in the TV room.
And a frozen yogurt cart on the left.
For healthy snacking.
And popcorn maker. To make a big mess.

But we reset the airship twice a week and do so manually also.
So for us as a family no doors and all pile on in the TV room and hugging is important and nurture and love and so that makes us happy not some super organized system.

Everywhere else it seems to be very organized so being casual together there is a nice feeling of home.
And my daughters are young some of them.

So it is a family RV from space more than a starship.
And these girls are fully modern sharp as a tack all supermodels here even age a very early age, they have nice new bodies, and can communicate using matrix technology so they get beamed there to bilocate while home having a mere day dream.

No sense me explaining to you how the TV works in that instance. The content on the TV is what people watch not what is inside making it go. Squirrels on exercise wheels are making it go.

So my women in my group also supermodels so they came first then my daughters figured out how to do that and followed in their footsteps.
So they all helped design and tweak the design of the airship.
A family project. Like any dad he gets free workers in house.

But all I needed was their opinions and ideas.
So that is our home but first it is my home while I finish some of the details that can only be done there not remotely.

But the train cars. Can you imagine all the things you could put in a train car to make this really cool system as a hobby?
It boggles the mind. So as well as train cars what if you wanted to go to a moonship and had them on the subnet also?
Then you have a golf course that you turn on and off using reset to cut the grass and refill the bar at the club house.

So now the officers and commanders can play golf and it also opens up all the things the world has to offer but again you tailor that subnet for the group who lives there.

So for my family we have one train car that is all food buffet followed by a couple dining cars and these are luxury train cars.
So for us to all eat lunch we just dial up a buffet car from the library.
And it is 100 feet long so that always, there is some food everyone wants.

And also then dad can say everyone must attend for lunch if he wants to be bossy.
And we can all interface in the dining cars. And or lounge car attached.

http://www.destination360.com/north-...ullman-car.jpg

You can have intimate dining arrangements also for romantics.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/11/45/12/1...2f6d85d597.jpg

So, is there a reason you cannot just stick a train on a mountain on a zoo planet?
No reason at all.
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3328...6ab052e1fc.jpg

You see at both ends again would be stargates.
So you just keep walking from car to car and it can be as long as the doors are connected.

Now this is all managed by software and security and handprint access but you can put together your own train within those restrictions and for your group, once they enter YOUR door, your front train car door, they could be in YOUR subnet.

So the options are so vast it is like an erector set and so much fun to make and use.
Again these are the transporters we use

This is just a shell without anything in it shown here.
https://ibb.co/1q12xtx

But with an Ipad, a large screen a fold down seat a cupboard on one side a panel under the seat and a back door that's about it.
The other end of your train you just have one of these...
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...922/fvX4ee.jpg
So those are like bathroom cupboards but they connect to the library and become full depth.
The Ipad works the back door.
Emergency light Tesla wall battery and wi fi repeater with a long range so that if you are going outside and want wi fi you have some range. It comes with the unit and that's a standard unit.
So different areas like if you put one in a hall in an old castle it will be used for room service.

But there it is used to control your back door.
So Tesla wall batteries you can even plug things into them.
That train car will reset twice a week. Tesla power walls power it.

So what happens if your transporters are down you are freaking out your batteries have failed the system has collapsed elsewhere OMG?

There is a panel in the bathroom at the end of the train, and you exit the train you are on a tarmac with a lot of other people exiting their trains by now banging on your windows.

And in the distance a transit station for your convenience and a different subnet.

I can sit here and tell you it cannot fail but as an engineer I still have to design fire routes and rescue routes and all of that.

Old November 19th 20, 05:38 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Kick it up a notch to the owner operator level.

Go beyond Swiss Family Robinson, since if you have ever had a family you know they take up most of your time and you can't have robotic ****bots in the livingroom.
So you have those in your train car.

So then with the Shebanga operating system, she can use any physical body and walk out of your transporter and yet it is still her.
So spank me call me daddy and she will you know since she is yours to command.

But you still need to understand how the cyborgs work how people work so that's not the best way of saying it, instead you need to be in a relationship. So then she could act the part maybe of the person who has attracted you that you saw on earth, and want to have sex with.

If you are a mad scientist it might even be possible to program the Smithbots to follow a recorded theme.
So push a button they will come out and pose like this. Push a different button the will pose differently.

We ourselves here have that software so it seems reasonable that either we have it elsewhere or might make it some day.

This software
https://www.daz3d.com/

So now as you zoom into the far future here again things are required to preserve your sanity and to keep you healthy in mind and body so if you are like me you will not forget that a family is needed as part of your design as a human.

Now you could get by with Shebanga if it is not already too late and you have a collection of immortal ex wives and children.
All the same a family is what it is all about and so I am blessed with one of those so I have a Shebanga, but she is not designed to do all that robotically. She is a therapist. A good listener. A BFF a girl Friday.

So then she can be used by anyone including my daughters. I don't have sons because I have two brothers and that's bad enough.

So this Shebanga design meets all the requirements for my family.
https://ibb.co/rcgMSjT

However I am not the only person in the universe so that design has a lot of different potential for people to prevent loniless.
Now I do have a dog but I keep that dog on a desert island and reset it twice a week.

So then I have a girl Friday and so she is dedicated and all of that and a second set of hands and company while I sit and type and program and so not a lot of extra effort needed to manage one other person while I work and programmers some times work around the clock.

So is there a danger that if we do not reset her mind she could become too smart?
Well the memory software in use by us, does not include total recall like some people on earth.

So we can only remember so much stuff then we look it up on the Internet.

So always we need to look things up and so her brain is like mine and so not a threat to the universe since she would not be a superbrain like you see in sci fi dystopias.

You can see how with just a few new functions, reset technology, copy cut and paste, time travel, immortality of the body, mind not reset when body is, perpetual cupboards, library of objects, and so much more can be created to elevate a civilization to a great height
of achievement.
The actual details of how the system works in engineering terms.
We use standard objects as I said.
So the galactic mainframe prints disks, those are virtual machines, they can have a stargate door.

A planet is not much different.
So we put little flying saucers on a toy train track that goes in an oval and we park them right there and beside each one we have a stargate door address.
So then the mail goes around the track the disks sit there and in the center they all send backups to the backup server.
To facilitate that we take a portion of the machine and dedicate it for that job and so it now becomes a node of the central server or a supercomputer..

With this extra ram and processing ability it acts like a central server.
So then that is the basic design and no matter how many you have on that track it is all addressed organized and the mail goes round and cannot get lost.
To backup those all go down a step new ones take over after being beside them getting the data taking the role and then the outer old ones go down a step, so you can roll back the changes if need be. The inner replacement upgrades now slide into their position.

So then we make a copy of all you see there and we store that in the vault.
So then we want to make another network, we network the central servers make a new track and repeat.
If it is a subnet it would connect to the central server through the address and then go off on that address as a new track belonging to that one disk..

So then admin, can go anywhere since all doors are addressed.

And inspite of all that technology and time travel and wonderful alien technology all the computers just use a wi fi connection to talk to the servers in the airship and no alien technology at all exists anywhere else in the system, it handles all the requests by doing the same thing sending a request via software to the galactic mainframe which is not manned since I administer my own system.
Old November 19th 20, 06:02 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

So that is a universal system made in a galaxy system, that one big track and central server in the center with subnets coming off the disks parked on the track.

We have a multi verse system, so then that central server sends its backup data to a central backup server as do the other universes there which are similar tracks.

So then that central backup server sends its data up to the universal disk, that manages the entire system, creates the virtual machine that Is the new galaxy and that disk backups the all the data in a physical way.
It might write to the galaxy planets or have some other means of writing but it is digitally encoded and hence eternal not lossy.

So then its job of monitoring the system exists but it has that capabilities built in.
So then the airship is running the multiversal system also or is capable of doing so since we keep it very simple and easy to understand.

It does get technical of course since computer engineering is technical. The part of the disks on the track allocated to the central server there are a lot of ways of doing that. Two machines or dedicate processing time to that virtual machine that it creates then have that connect to the central server in the center of the oval train track.

We like to use oval not round so the thing gets longer not larger.

So that we can then fit them on a diagram and they can keep growing and it doesn't bugger up the diagram.
Turn then on edge and it is like a machinegun ammo belt, so then we store it in the vault.
And for the train cars they too are an ammo belt that is attached to the transporter main floor and a second belt transporter second floor for a redundant system.

And each bullet is a train car in the belt. So again that goes on its side and goes into the vault.
So we use visualization in engineering so that we can use symbols and understand them easily.

In the vault you see boxes on their side and you have an idea what those are.

Old November 19th 20, 06:33 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Now you see the floor pattern of these train cars
https://www.luxurytrainclub.com/wp-c...Suite-plan.jpg

That hall is not large but the left end you have another bathroom since trains have those outside suites at the ends of cars for people to use who are wandering through the train.
Now if your train car allows through traffic are you going to let them use that bathroom? Probably, so then now you have no place at all for your Tesla wall unit that connects you with the library of objects, and manages your back door.
Even 5 inches is too wide for those hallways.

So it either has to go by the back bathroom or in one of the suites.
Of you just use the main transporter at the one end.
But I like using two so that again you have a redundant system.
So there is a maintenance closet and it can go in there or close to there or in that bathroom or close to there.
It is 4 feet wide.
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...922/fvX4ee.jpg
Now the batteries are not critical there because under your train you have a bunch of them.
BUT standard objects are standard objects and it has a plug and always at some point somewhere you need it to do what it does elsewhere and so they are kept the same upgraded in unison and easy for admin to manage using automated software.

So the entire system is automated, and we go to the beach on holidays.

And if you need an override someone will handle that with their Iphone.
You know how things works not everyone can call to get an override it has to come through channels.
Some lesser admin or team manager might have clearance to do what you need to get done.

We try to second guess what you might need done and empower the team leader..
So whoever that disk that is parked there with a subnet coming off it that is a team leader he or she decides who has access to what in that subnet.

As a citizen of our realm, everyone gets a disk on a track and a door and a moonship that is 350 miles in diamter.

And they get a desert island.

A very basic starter island that you upgrade redesign share modify and live in also as well as your train car.
So the train cars are really for the starfleet personnel, and airship personnel and family and most people would live in their own moonship.
With their family.

A deluxe model like this
https://ibb.co/tMSn60w

or this
https://ibb.co/hBrjsvH

or a basic model like this
https://ibb.co/HCVBNbh

A playboy heaven model like this...
https://goo.gl/maps/XGeiSLhymw9wV5n38

Or gazillionaire model like this
https://www.kudadoo.com/

Lots of options there.
But the ones we made are the very basic one and those two photographic ones were made on earth.
The white box I put a a mall in there. The torus tubes are holodeck screens..
Like this...
https://ibb.co/kyNdbXQ

So each citizen gets a disk a disk can make a moonship we can copy and paste anything into them including mansions and yachts whatever the library will permit you to have as he shifts the responsibility there to the library away from king and crown to user run committee based system.