Freedom To Worship `~

Old February 21st 06, 08:04 AM posted to alt.astrology,alt.education,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Freedom To Worship `~

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:59:43 GMT, Anno Domini
wrote:

Bully Wooly Wally Anglesea™ the anti-christ
wrote:

If you look through the various threads, you won't find many people
saying what a wonderful Christian you are, but a heck of a lot
agreeing with Art.......

And they nailed Jesus to the cross because of the "wonderful" feelings
they had towards him?

"honest" John isn't JC.

--
Maj. General, Fanatic Legions.
Commander of Southern Hemisphere Forces.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm
Old February 21st 06, 10:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:44:57 -0700, Art Deco
wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Honest John wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:17:17 -0600, "Honest John"

It's your last name: Rump Ranger Art Dickhead.

If you are capable of being honest for, let us say, 20 seconds, would
you care to tell us what your local pastor or priest thinks of your
anal fixation.

Dogs should be asleep at 10:00p.m., get outside!

A clueless idiot who cannot answer a simple question.

That reminds me of... about a thousand other kooks.

And how many ying there is in the USENET?

PJR :-)
--
Have you been touched ___ ___ Hammer of Thor, Jan 2006
by His noodly / _ \ / _ \

Old February 21st 06, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astrology,alt.education,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:59:43 GMT, Anno Domini
wrote:

Bully Wooly Wally AngleseaT the anti-christ
wrote:

If you look through the various threads, you won't find many people
saying what a wonderful Christian you are, but a heck of a lot
agreeing with Art.......

And they nailed Jesus to the cross because of the "wonderful" feelings
they had towards him?

"honest" John isn't JC.

He knows that, you stupid Jackal.

HJ

Old February 21st 06, 03:23 PM posted to alt.astrology,alt.education,alt.astronomy

"Anno Domini" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Anno Domini" wrote in message
.. .
Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno

Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

So according to the bible, "faith" itself is evidence.

So once again we find this bible to be in error.

Then why have you been eating turkey every Thanksgiving Day

since
it
is a Christian day of thanksgiving

And why do you adhere to pagan naming conventions for the days

of
the
week
and month?

Because I'm a real tolerant guy from Alabama who has realized

that
the
Christian Era has been upon the earth for 2006 years.

In other words, quite a brief period of time compared to the

worship
of the Moon, which the entire world acknowledges when they
refer to today as "Monday".

-- cary

Like I said, I'm real tolerant.

Why ain't you? Don't you think your labor has been in vain seeing

that
it will take billions of years to get the calendar reset to

Darwins
birthday? Or to Elton Johns birthday? Or to Dr. Phils birthday?

Or
whoever produces your meds birthday?

Take another Zoloft and don't call me in the morning. Call S.
Squirrel, the known pedophile, F.N.C the known feminazi lesbo, or

Bob
your false prophet who denies the existance of races.

Jd

"The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the

kingdom
of God is preached, and every man presseth into it." - Jesus

Christ
(Luke 16:16)

He didn't even know John Knight.

Gray Shockley

Sure he did. He foreknew every Christian who has ever lived and even
predestined them to be witnesses to\of the TRUTH.

And no one can stand in their way and get away with it......

Romans 8:30-31 "Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also
called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he
justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these
things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"

Jd

Amen brother!

HJ

False Christian hypocrite.

Your opinion only, dickhead!

HJ

Yet another great reply HJ!

What really stumps me is this: Why in the hell these Sodomites (who do
you know what to each others rectums) get so upest if I mention that I
reserve the right to tell a teeny little lie here or there while
debating moral issues with them.

take care, and have fun with these idjuts while it lasts....

Jd A.D. 2006

Thank you for your support.

HJ

Old February 21st 06, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astrology,alt.education,alt.astronomy

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:23:02 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Anno Domini" wrote in message
.. .

SNIP

Yet another great reply HJ!

What really stumps me is this: Why in the hell these Sodomites (who do
you know what to each others rectums) get so upest if I mention that I
reserve the right to tell a teeny little lie here or there while
debating moral issues with them.

How quaint. What an interesting philosophy about lying when "debating"
moral issues, and how quaint that "Honest" John the hypocrite would
agree with it.

It's an honor to be called a hypocrite by a satan loving devil dog. Don't
you know that, STUPID ?

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 05:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Honest John wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:17:17 -0600, "Honest John"

It's your last name: Rump Ranger Art Dickhead.

If you are capable of being honest for, let us say, 20 seconds, would
you care to tell us what your local pastor or priest thinks of your
anal fixation.

Dogs should be asleep at 10:00p.m., get outside!

A clueless idiot who cannot answer a simple question.

That reminds me of... about a thousand other kooks.

I am humbled by the wisdom of this statement.

--
"Good come back ****!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you ****ing idiot! Eat some more ****"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist
Old February 24th 06, 05:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

Clave wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
In article , posted Mon,
20 Feb 2006 20:05:54 -0700, Art Deco says...

Honest John wrote:

Got on them Star Trek PJs yet?

Projecting again, false Christian hypocrite.

That's right, Dickhead!

Do you even know what the word means, cluebie?

[cowardly snecked froups restored]

It means, "dog lover".

Kali

Thanks sock

Still clueless.

He doesn't even realize that he thinks we're (tinw) all Tim Hill.

Just like a Timex, he takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.

Old February 25th 06, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astrology,alt.education,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:11:23 GMT, Anno Domini
opined:

wrote:

If you look through the various threads, you won't find many people
saying what a wonderful Christian you are, but a heck of a lot
agreeing with Art.......

And they nailed Jesus to the cross because of the "wonderful" feelings
they had towards him?

"honest" John isn't JC.

Who is this "JC" you are referring too?

"Jesus Christ", obviously. And there's nothing Christ-like about
Dishonest John - unless you believe that JC made a habit of posting
peoples' home & workplace details to Usenet in the hope that someone
would beat them up or something.
Old February 25th 06, 04:09 AM posted to alt.astrology,alt.education,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

u wrote:

If you look through the various threads, you won't find many people
saying what a wonderful Christian you are, but a heck of a lot
agreeing with Art.......

And they nailed Jesus to the cross because of the "wonderful" feelings
they had towards him?

"honest" John isn't JC.

Who is this "JC" you are referring too?

"Jesus Christ", obviously. And there's nothing Christ-like about
Dishonest John - unless you believe that JC made a habit of posting
peoples' home & workplace details to Usenet in the hope that someone
would beat them up or something.

So why then did they hang Jesus on the cross? Because they thought he
was being "honest"?

Jd, prophet of God A.D. 2006

Magnificent!

HJ

Freedom To Worship `~ Honest John Misc 1 February 21st 06 01:44 AM
Freedom To Worship `~ Honest John Misc 0 February 21st 06 12:23 AM
Freedom To Worship `~ Bill Sheppard Misc 1 February 18th 06 06:52 PM
Free Commodities Are Abused Len Policy 46 December 5th 05 05:21 AM