Remember when your Mom would bake ---

Old February 24th 18, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Remember when your Mom would bake ---

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 10:06:02 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
a425couple wrote:
Remember when your Mom would bake and you got to
lick the beaters without someone freaking out
because it may contain raw eggs?

Do you remember?
Did you really do that?
--- and live to tell about it?

I think it's the same reason why you aren't supposed to eat chocolate chip
cookie dough raw.
But they sell it in ice cream.

Damn kids nowadays have no immune systems left, and are allergic to
everything, after all those wonderful agenda 21 vaccines they are forced to
get.

Probably my mother letting me eat raw doe as a kid gave me better immunity than all the shots I didn't get! The raw milk must have helped too!

Double-A

Old February 25th 18, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

a425couple wrote:
Remember when your Mom would bake and you got to
lick the beaters without someone freaking out
because it may contain raw eggs?

Do you remember?
Did you really do that?
--- and live to tell about it?

I think it's the same reason why you aren't supposed to eat chocolate
chip cookie dough raw.
But they sell it in ice cream.

Damn kids nowadays have no immune systems left, and are allergic to
everything, after all those wonderful agenda 21 vaccines they are
forced to get.

Probably my mother letting me eat raw doe as a kid gave me better
immunity than all the shots I didn't get! The raw milk must have
helped too!

Double-A

Yep, you are darn right.
Kids need exposure to the active bacteria so that their bodies develop the
anti-bodies that give humans immunities.

There was a joke when I was growing up that everyone has to eat a ton of
dirt before they die.
So when we ate mudpies out in the yard, our parents just gave us **** for
being stupid, we would feel queezy for a day and then get better.
And we learned not to eat mudpies, ever again.
But now they haul the kids to hospitals to have their stomachs pumped and be
shot full of antibiotics.

No wonder the kids now think they are immortal as they chomp down some of
those tasty tide pods.

Old February 25th 18, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

a425couple wrote:
Remember when your Mom would bake and you got to
lick the beaters without someone freaking out
because it may contain raw eggs?

Do you remember?
Did you really do that?
--- and live to tell about it?

I think it's the same reason why you aren't supposed to eat chocolate chip
cookie dough raw.
But they sell it in ice cream.

Damn kids nowadays have no immune systems left, and are allergic to
everything, after all those wonderful agenda 21 vaccines they are forced
get.

Probably my mother letting me eat raw doe as a kid gave me better immunity
than all the shots I didn't get! The raw milk must have helped too!

Double-A

*** raw "DOE" ??? so you ate venison ....

Old February 25th 18, 05:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

a425couple wrote:
Remember when your Mom would bake and you got to
lick the beaters without someone freaking out
because it may contain raw eggs?

Do you remember?
Did you really do that?
--- and live to tell about it?

I think it's the same reason why you aren't supposed to eat chocolate
chip cookie dough raw.
But they sell it in ice cream.

Damn kids nowadays have no immune systems left, and are allergic to
everything, after all those wonderful agenda 21 vaccines they are
forced to
get.

Probably my mother letting me eat raw doe as a kid gave me better
immunity than all the shots I didn't get! The raw milk must have
helped too!
Double-A

*** raw "DOE" ??? so you ate venison ....

That's right......DoubleA was the one who shot Bambi's mother.

Old February 26th 18, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

a425couple wrote:
[...]

Not for the lack of trying!

Double-A