Scientists are going to the South Pole to look at the Black Hole.

Old February 24th 18, 12:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Scientists are going to the South Pole to look at the Black Hole.

Scientists are making a telescope as big as the Earth and they are looking at the event horizon of the massive black hole at the center of the Milky Way. Now we think we can bend and stop time--we will not be in the Dark Ages much longer!