No standard

Old March 2nd 05, 08:15 PM
Grimble Gromble

"Jonathan Silverlight" wrote
in message ...
In message , Grimble Gromble
writes
I'm not even sure what this guy is going on about. He seems utterly
obsessed
with the use of coordinate systems (or the fact that we use them) despite
the fact that we all know they are in motion, and we have a very good idea
of what those motions are. He seems to have a similar obsession with time?
None of these things are absolute, but why should that be a problem?
Grim

First, he's a troll, and a remarkably unpleasant one. So we shouldn't
encourage him. He posts widely, and God knows what christnet.theology
thinks of him.
Like most kooks, he thinks Einstein was WRONG.
And he's had the facts explained to him often enough to show it's a waste
of time continuing.

I thought most physicists now believed Einstein was wrong - better than
Newton, but no banana?
Grim