Why are most galaxies and solar systems 'flat'?

Old October 30th 03, 09:31 PM
Martin Frey

Default Why are most galaxies and solar systems 'flat'?

"Steven Whittaker" wrote:

Another Whittaker? I know when I'm beaten
Cheers

Martin

--------------
Martin Frey
N 51 02 E 0 47
--------------
Old October 30th 03, 11:02 PM
Gavin Whittaker

Martin Frey writted:
: "Steven Whittaker" wrote:

: Another Whittaker? I know when I'm beaten

Oh Gawd. Martin, let me introduce my brother. He's on day release.

ATB, Gavin Witacker

Old October 31st 03, 01:27 AM
Martin Frey

Gavin Whittaker wrote:

Martin Frey writted:
: "Steven Whittaker" wrote:

: Another Whittaker? I know when I'm beaten

Oh Gawd. Martin, let me introduce my brother. He's on day release.

Day release already? In my day ...

Oh yes, hello Steven - let me introduce Gavin. Nice geezer - but knows
way too much about flat-packs for his own good.

Cheers

Martin

--------------
Martin Frey
N 51 02 E 0 47
--------------
Old October 31st 03, 10:32 AM
Gavin Whittaker

Martin Frey writted:
: Gavin Whittaker wrote:

:Martin Frey writted:
:: "Steven Whittaker" wrote:
:
:: Another Whittaker? I know when I'm beaten
:
: Oh Gawd. Martin, let me introduce my brother. He's on day release.

: Day release already? In my day ...

: Oh yes, hello Steven - let me introduce Gavin. Nice geezer - but knows
: way too much about flat-packs for his own good.

You're missing the point here Martin. We have a conjecture, we have a
theory, we have a model, we have a couple of people who can strung
sentences together. If we can get someone who can do sums, we can
publish a book like Hawking did, except we'd just have outline diagrams
on skimpy paper showing how to put the theory together in less than 20
minutes.

ATB, Gavin

Old October 31st 03, 03:13 PM
Martin Frey

Gavin Whittaker wrote:

You're missing the point here Martin. We have a conjecture, we have a
theory, we have a model, we have a couple of people who can strung
sentences together. If we can get someone who can do sums, we can
publish a book like Hawking did, except we'd just have outline diagrams
on skimpy paper showing how to put the theory together in less than 20
minutes.

ATB, Gavin

Let's cut the crap and go straight to the Nobel prize. Now there's a
man who knew what a big bang was.

I don't mind sharing the prize but I need to know haw many Whittakers
want a slice.

Cheers

Martin

Martin Frey