The End of the Milky Way

Old February 21st 18, 05:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default The End of the Milky Way

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 8:17:34 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2:34:16 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:

Well I guess if it's on a website on the internet, it must be true,
huh ?

AFAIK, all of your own crank conspiracy theory references are all from
the internet, too...

....And your point is what ?
Thinking makes your head hurt ?

The key is not to just take anything you see on the web as "ultimate proof"
of anything.
But to use your own brain to sort through the masses of information,
scrutinize it carefully, and decide for yourself what is likely true.

Well, that is exactly what I do, the same as you! Somehow we come to diametrically opposed conclusions.

Go figure...
Old February 21st 18, 08:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2:34:16 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:

Well I guess if it's on a website on the internet, it must be true,
huh ?

AFAIK, all of your own crank conspiracy theory references are all from
the internet, too...

....And your point is what ?
Thinking makes your head hurt ?

The key is not to just take anything you see on the web as "ultimate
proof" of anything.
But to use your own brain to sort through the masses of information,
scrutinize it carefully, and decide for yourself what is likely true.

Well, that is exactly what I do, the same as you! Somehow we come to
diametrically opposed conclusions.

Go figure...

Well okay.
Here are my views on some issues.
And not one web link presented here as evidence

9/11 was an inside job.
The Apollo moon landings were fake.
Mass vacinations are more harmful than helpful.
And Global warming / cooling / climate change, has been a natural occurance
on the earth for billions of years before man ever evolved from the
primordial slime, and no amount of taxes, fees, levys, or even bonus
incentives on humans will do bugger all to change it.

All four have one thing in common.
Just follow the money to see it. And the truth becomes crystal clear.

Old February 22nd 18, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 3:22:17 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Milky Way is not running out of stuff to give birth to new stars. Scientists forgot about dark matter.

evil creates dark matter destroying the Universe now. bushes, Clits and Obummer need to get the **** into the Lake of Fire NOW.

Milky way SFR vs z matteo86bo Research 0 May 17th 10 08:30 AM
Will The Sky Become Milky Every where??? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 July 27th 07 04:13 PM
Milky Way Bar [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 August 17th 05 02:22 PM
Ha Milky Way Map Eddie Trimarchi Amateur Astronomy 9 November 22nd 04 05:59 PM
Milky Way David Harris UK Astronomy 9 September 25th 03 09:43 AM