Chapt43 Superdeterminism only in an Atom Totality #447 Atom Totality4th ed

Old May 26th 11, 07:27 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt43 Superdeterminism only in an Atom Totality #447 Atom Totality4th ed

Superdeterminism Chapter 43 Atom Totality theory

The below is my defining of Superdeterminism in a
Wikipedia entry for Wikipedia never mentioned
"Superdeterminism" until I made a entry of it. But alas,
some other editor without a physics background but a
foggy fuzzy headed philosopher jumped in and messed
up the entire entry with silly and stupid talk of counterfactuals.

--- my entry of Superdeterminism to Wikipedia in May 2007 ---

Superdeterminism is a concept of physics, put forward by physicist
John S. Bell, that everything which happens is like puppets on
strings; everything is controlled. Every thought, every action,
every
feeling is ordered up by some entity, and fated to happen. In a
world
of superdeterminism there is no free will. There is a distinction
between determinism and superdeterminism. Determinism is given
initial
states one can predict the end state. Superdeterminism is beyond
determinism in that everything is fated to happen by some
controlling
entity. For example, determinism is often analogized by a pool or
billards table where given the initial position of a ball and then
struck by the pool-stick we can determine the future position, but
the
analogy of superdeterminism with these pool and billards balls is
that
the owner is going to take the balls and do with them as he pleases,
whenever he pleases.

--- end quoting ---

John Bell discussed superdeterminism in a BBC interview:
--- quoting John Bell ---
There is a way to escape the inference of superluminal speeds and
spooky action at a distance. But it (Superdeterminism) involves
absolute determinism in the universe, the complete absence of free
will. Suppose the world is super-deterministic, with not just
inanimate nature running on behind-the-scenes clockwork, but with
our
behavior, including our belief that we are free to choose to do one
experiment rather than another, absolutely predetermined, including
the "decision" by the experimenter to carry out one set of
measurements rather than another, the difficulty disappears. There
is
no need for a faster than light signal to tell particle A what
measurement has been carried out on particle B, because the
universe,
including particle A, already "knows" what that measurement, and its
outcome, will be.

The only alternative to quantum probabilities, superpositions of
states, collapse of the wave function, and spooky action at a
distance, is that everything is superdetermined. For me it is a
dilemma. I think it is a deep dilemma, and the resolution of it will
not be trivial; it will require a substantial change in the way we
look at things.

--- end quoting John Bell ---

I doubt the reader understands how Bell solved a
major problem of physics. Simply put, by accepting
superdeterminism we no longer have the spooky action
at a distance or many of the other problems of quantum mechanics.

The concept of Superdeterminism exists in an Atom Totality by having
the Nucleus of the Atom Totality controlling everything in the Cosmos.
It would do that to animals and plants by shooting neutrinos or
photons
to all living creatures and the instructions by these photons or
neutrinos
as they land on a "locus, or brain locus" of these animals or plants,
the
coded instructions are followed out or placed into action.

So that all living creatures are puppets operated by the Nucleus of
the
Atom Totality. Think of a animal as a radio receiver and that does no
thinking
or action until the "station" is received. Such a concept would then
replace
Darwin theory of evolution, and such a theory would become the sole
theory
of the "mind" , or, occupy the center of the science of psychology.

The concept of Superdeterminism only makes sense in the Atom Totality
where
a Nucleus is the cause of superdeterminism.

The concept of superdeterminism has not received widespread attention
among physicists. And that is understandable since most physicists
are under the
delusion of a Big Bang theory.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/