Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

Old March 11th 08, 07:23 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:49:19 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Alan
Erskine" made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:19:46 +0000, in a place far, far away, Stephen
Malbon made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:
You mean you haven't already killfiled
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"?
Just about to, if my bandwidth keeps getting wasted like this

I've never seen a post from him that wasn't a waste of bandwidth, and
usually a big one.

Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
of us hands down.

I wasn't talking about Brad. And if you think that Brad isn't rude to
anyone, you've either never read anything he's written, or don't
understand what the word "rude" means.
Old March 11th 08, 07:39 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Stephen Malbon

Alan Erskine wrote:
Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
of us hands down.

I most definitely *have* seen him be rude to many people, myself included.
Old March 11th 08, 11:39 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Mar 11, 10:39 am, Stephen Malbon wrote:
Alan Erskine wrote:
Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
of us hands down.

I most definitely *have* seen him be rude to many people, myself included.

You've "seen him be rude to many people", as in seeing myself in
person being rude to others in person? (do tell, as this has got to be
interesting as hell)

Or was it more likely of something you took entirely out of Usenet
context, such as my replies on behalf of returning the topic/author
stalking and bashing favor, such as to your rabbi Art Deco and brown-
nosed company?
.. - Brad Guth