Earth is Homogenized????

Old August 10th 08, 12:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Earth is Homogenized????

Elements that make up the Earth are not stacked up the way they should
be. What I know about physics tells me this. The exact center of the
Earth should have the heaviest element,and that is uranium.Gold would be
next,lead etc Yet we are told the exact center of the Earth is solid
iron,and the layer around this is liquid iron,and all this is spinning
very fast to create a dynamo. Did this fast spinning separate uranium
from the center? There has to be a logical reason why when the whole
Earth was liquid that the heavy stuff did not sink to the bottom. It
makes me dizzy to think that the very strong force of bouyancy is being
violated. We scrape iron,lead glass chrome nickel on top of the Earth
crust. Gold is found under ground but it come up through volcano
vents,and that fits a little better(not much however) Well reality is
we get more information from the milky Way center than we get from the
center of the Earth that is only 4,000 miles under our feet. If we
find heavy elements more at the Earth poles I have a theory that makes
that reality Bert

Old August 10th 08, 03:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Convection, Bert. Did you ever watch a lava lamp?

Old August 10th 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Lava lamp good point,but can we use two very heavy elements say
uranium and gold to do the same thing? Lava lamp is using two different
weight oils. Still in all honesty I am not sure for you as always bring
in good thinking? What made the iron solid at the core center? Was it
pressure? If you say its pressure oc I can open a can of worms. Bert

Old August 10th 08, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Aug 10, 7:49*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc *Lava lamp good point,but can we use two very heavy elements say
uranium and gold to do the same thing? *Lava lamp is using two different
weight oils. *Still in all honesty I am not sure for you as always bring
in good thinking? *What made the iron solid at the core center? Was it
pressure? *If you say its pressure oc I can open a can of worms. *Bert

Remember too that the nearer the center, the more 'weight'-less
everything becomes. At exact center, there is no weight, just maximum
pressure from all directions. This onset of weightless-ness with
descending depth has to mitigate heavy stuff concentrating at the
center. Combine this with natural convection, and the stuff has gotta
stay pretty well churned up or "homogenized".
Old August 10th 08, 05:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Tricky stuff To say no weight is that so very true To say all
pressure and no gravity is not good thinking since gravity creates
pressure. We will end up like that dog going round and round in hopes he
is thinking good and will end up with his tail in his mouth. Weight
created by gravity Pressure created by gravity. Heat created by gravity.
Inertia and gravity the same thing. Motion creates inertia. Motion and
gravity equivalent. All this is found at the center core of the Earth.
All this is found at the galaxy center area. Gravity force has to
always figured out fro0m the center,and never from surface.to surface.
Only 830F at Moon core and no iron in it Go figure Bert

Old August 10th 08, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 10, 4:44 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

You forgot about thorium at the core of mother Earth.

The center 1%r of Earth is likely a weird zone of reverse gravity, and
so much so that a gas filled volume of some kind of extremely low
density might exist instead of solid thorium or whatever composite of
other heavy elements.

What is the gravity at 10%r?

What is the gravity at 1%r?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 10th 08, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 10, 8:09 am, oldcoot wrote:
On Aug 10, 7:49 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote: oc Lava lamp good point,but can we use two very heavy elements say
uranium and gold to do the same thing? Lava lamp is using two different
weight oils. Still in all honesty I am not sure for you as always bring
in good thinking? What made the iron solid at the core center? Was it
pressure? If you say its pressure oc I can open a can of worms. Bert

Remember too that the nearer the center, the more 'weight'-less
everything becomes. At exact center, there is no weight, just maximum
pressure from all directions. This onset of weightless-ness with
descending depth has to mitigate heavy stuff concentrating at the
center. Combine this with natural convection, and the stuff has gotta
stay pretty well churned up or "homogenized".

Unless there's a core of reverse gravity induced vacuum to contend
with?

Why would a core volume of gas have to be at pressure?

Do large geode pocket containing rocks have a highly pressurized
hollow core?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 10th 08, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
DR SMITH

Default Earth is Homogenized????...No thats just parts of California

Old August 10th 08, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 10, 10:31*am, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Ideal Gas Law.

Double-A

Old August 11th 08, 11:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Does each point in our ball-shaped galaxy sees a different disk ?

As I “ understand ” it, 90+ percent of the Milky Way
is dark matter in the shape of a ball, with us inside it.

Perhaps the apparent disk-shape of the Milky Way is a mirage,
a mere by-product of our angle of view, so that
each point in our ball-shaped galaxy sees a different disk.