whats with the wobbly camera?

Old June 10th 08, 09:49 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default whats with the wobbly camera?

Listening in the last few days, that one camera on the end of the new module
is, as far as I can hear, although more stable, not completely so, and I
heard some talk of it merely moving due to some resonance or oscillation
of the structure.

This seems odd to me as great pains seem to have beentaken to stop this
sort of thing up to now. The last time I heard it discussed was with ref to
the sarj vibrations causing accelerated fatigue in the structure.

So is this camera loose or not?

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.

Old June 10th 08, 11:35 PM posted to sci.space.station
[email protected]

Brian Gaff wrote:

Listening in the last few days, that one camera on the end of the new
module is, as far as I can hear, although more stable, not completely so,
and I
heard some talk of it merely moving due to some resonance or oscillation
of the structure.

This seems odd to me as great pains seem to have beentaken to stop this
sort of thing up to now. The last time I heard it discussed was with ref
to the sarj vibrations causing accelerated fatigue in the structure.

So is this camera loose or not?

Brian

They went and gave the bolts another snug, so it should be tight. It would
seem that the other camera should be showing the same structural
deflections, since it is in a very similar place, but it is rock steady.

Mike Ross

Old June 11th 08, 11:01 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jason A. Ciastko

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
I think I heard that although the fixing is now tight, there seems to be
some movement between the vertical and the base, so to speak, Best get out
the epoxy methinks!

Brian

17,500 Mile Per Hour tape?

Also know as Duct tape to some.

Jason

Old June 29th 08, 04:41 PM
mnop088 mnop088 is offline
Junior Member

Angry Lineage 2 Adena is always available here.

Lineage 2 Adena is always available here. Now, go and buy your Lineage 2 Adena. If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact us via email, live chat, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
wow gold