She's home safely from space.

Old September 29th 06, 11:16 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default She's home safely from space.

Okay, I know the Russian program isn't as sophisticated as ours, but do
they always rest returning cosmonauts on animal pelts?:
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co....rp420x400.jpg
Or are those things _alive_? =-O

Pat
Old September 29th 06, 03:36 PM posted to sci.space.history
DA

Pat Flannery wrote:

Okay, I know the Russian program isn't as sophisticated as ours, but do
they always rest returning cosmonauts on animal pelts?:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co....rp420x400.jpg
Or are those things _alive_? =-O

Should you lay on the ground this time of the year in Kazakhstan, I'm sure
you'd appreciate animal pelts, too! ;-)

Cheers,

D~

__!__
-----o-----
" "

-------------------------------------

--
http://www.air-space.us/
The News and Discussions Platform for the Airspace Community

Old September 29th 06, 04:20 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_1_]

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 05:16:03 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Okay, I know the Russian program isn't as sophisticated as ours, but do
they always rest returning cosmonauts on animal pelts?:
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co....rp420x400.jpg
Or are those things _alive_? =-O

....Hey, Herbert had to get his chairdogs from somewhere.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old September 29th 06, 05:23 PM posted to sci.space.history
Neil Gerace

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
Okay, I know the Russian program isn't as sophisticated as ours, but do
they always rest returning cosmonauts on animal pelts?:

If I'd shelled out that much money, I wouldn't want that. I don't like being
pelted with animals.

Old September 29th 06, 06:43 PM posted to sci.space.history
Gene Seibel

Sophisticated isn't always better than practical.
--
Gene Seibel
Gene & Sue's Aeroplanes - http://pad39a.com/gene/planes.html

Old September 29th 06, 08:00 PM posted to sci.space.history
Eric Chomko

Gene Seibel wrote:
Sophisticated isn't always better than practical.
--
Gene Seibel
Gene & Sue's Aeroplanes - http://pad39a.com/gene/planes.html
Because we fly, we envy no one.

Even Sean D. Tucker?!? I mean some people fly, Sean D. is a magician.

Eric

Old September 29th 06, 09:13 PM posted to sci.space.history
Gene Seibel

Not always, but sometimes.
--
Gene Seibel
Tales of Flight - http://pad39a.com/gene/tales.html

Old September 29th 06, 09:18 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

DA wrote:

Should you lay on the ground this time of the year in Kazakhstan, I'm sure
you'd appreciate animal pelts, too! ;-)

Not if they are live Kazaki Giant Killer Shrews, I wouldn't...even PETA
members go after those monstrosities with ball-peen hammers given half a
chance.
One of those dreadful things bit Jane Wiedlin during the
"Kazaki-A-Go-Go" reunion tour and turned her hair green with its venom:
http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/...3025599067.jpg
This shocked Belinda Carlisle so much that she had to appear naked in
Playboy just to get over the trauma of it. :-)

Pat
Old September 29th 06, 09:42 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Neil Gerace wrote:

If I'd shelled out that much money, I wouldn't want that. I don't like being
pelted with animals.

"Bring me the Bore Worms."
"These ones are fairly uninteresting, General Klytus."

Pat
Old September 30th 06, 04:18 AM posted to sci.space.history
Steve Vernon

DA wrote:

Should you lay on the ground this time of the year in Kazakhstan, I'm sure
you'd appreciate animal pelts, too! ;-)

Not if they are live Kazaki Giant Killer Shrews, I wouldn't...even PETA
members go after those monstrosities with ball-peen hammers given half a
chance.
One of those dreadful things bit Jane Wiedlin during the "Kazaki-A-Go-Go"
reunion tour and turned her hair green with its venom:
http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/...3025599067.jpg
This shocked Belinda Carlisle so much that she had to appear naked in
Playboy just to get over the trauma of it. :-)

Pat

He posts a link to one picture, but not to the other picture? I wonder why
that is?
Could it be.... he WANTS TO KEEP THEM ALL HIMSELF!!!!!

Too bad for Comrade Pat that Playboy capitalistically published them

Steve Vernon

Early NASA PDFs Rusty History 48 June 13th 06 05:51 AM
Space Weather Week Set for April (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 March 21st 06 05:35 PM
Unofficial Space Shuttle Launch Guide Steven S. Pietrobon Space Shuttle 2 November 2nd 05 10:57 PM
JimO writings on shuttle disaster, recovery Jim Oberg Space Shuttle 0 July 11th 05 06:32 PM
Unofficial Space Shuttle Launch Guide Steven S. Pietrobon Space Shuttle 0 February 4th 05 04:21 AM