Times changes.

Old June 22nd 06, 11:50 AM posted to alt.talk.weather,uk.sci.astronomy

Default Times changes.

Weatherlawyer wrote:
Compare the weather for these years: 1928 and 1990.

12 May 20:50 26 Oct 20:26

19 May 13:14 2 Nov 21:48

26 May 09:11 9 Nov 13:02

3 Jun 12:13 17 Nov 09:05

11 Jun 05:51 25 Nov 13:12

62 years. I remember finding that the type of phase regressed a quarter
each year so in 4 years the New Moon was at the same time of the month
as the one I was looking for.

There is a sequence to the declinations of the moon too. Putting them
all together would never find you matching times of phases though.
Fortunately god is good and allows us to work on the KISS principle.

1990 was the year of hurricane Andrew but the one I matched was a lot
less powerful. Unfortunately I got hooked on the idea that the time of
the phase at 13:00 or so would invariably produce an hurricane.

So I aught to have a little more empathy for the fools who believe
stuff from the dark ages of earth science.