Podcasts on space stuff?

Old March 20th 05, 11:00 PM
Bill

Default Podcasts on space stuff?

Anyone know of any podcasts on space history or the like anywhere on
the net?
Old March 21st 05, 12:03 AM
OM

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:00:01 -0500, Bill
wrote:

Anyone know of any podcasts on space history or the like anywhere on
the net?

....Heh, now *that's* an idea. I can see it now:

OM: "Are we on? Good. Welcome to OMWorld Live, a weekly internet
podcast dedicated to topics in space history, designed to air whenever
you want it so you don't have to wake up on Sunday morning to watch my
ugly face during the Sunday Morning Community Access Ghetto instead of
going to worship whatever deity of your choice commands you to.
Today's guests are Pat Flannery, proof that North Dakota really exists
and is home to another species other than descendents of the
Vikings..."

Pat: "HIC! Glad to be here, OM!"

OM: "...and usenet deity and the sci.space.* answer to the Oracle at
Delphi, Henry Spencer..."

Henry: "Glad to be here as well!"

OM: "No doubt someone will try to claim a T-Shirt disputing that one,
Henry! And now, let's start off with our first topic for this week's
show. Q: Do we finally have tangible data to prove Beady's claims
about the cows in his neighborhood? Henry, you first..."

Pat: "I'll just duck over here while Henry takes that one on!"

OM: "Not now, we'll get to the ducks later, Patrick..."

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 21st 05, 12:42 AM
Herb Schaltegger

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

Pat: "I'll just duck over here while Henry takes that one on!"

OM: "Not now, we'll get to the ducks later, Patrick..."

OM

OM: (cont'd) ". . . this segment of our show is brought to you by
AFLAC!"

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D., GPG Key ID: BBF6FC1C
"The loss of the American system of checks and balances is more of a security
Old March 21st 05, 12:48 AM
Pat Flannery

wrote:

Anyone know of any podcasts on space history or the like anywhere on
the net?

...Heh, now *that's* an idea. I can see it now:

Love it! You supply the "Dixie" beer; I love that stuff but we can't get
it up here.

Pat
Old March 23rd 05, 04:48 AM
Walter Elias Eames

Hobbyspace has:

http://www.hobbyspace.com/SpaceCasts/index.html

Old March 29th 05, 05:07 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Bill" wrote in message
Anyone know of any podcasts on space history or the like anywhere on
the net?

"Open the podcast server, Hal..."