revisiting Apollo

Old July 19th 04, 08:59 AM
Jim

In article able.rogers.com, Yoda wrote:

Jim wrote:

Translation: I can't disprove anything you've said so I'm going to
resort to kicking, screaming and name calling.

Please explain the footprint in Moon dust? Looks more like Moon mud to
me. But I am just a kicking, screaming name calling moron like you I
guess and my eyes are lying to me.

Your interpretation is flawed. Dust can take a footprint if it's deep
enough. try this: pour some flour into a baking tray to a depth of about
an inch. Step in it. See?

If you want us to take you even *slightly* seriously,

If you wish to be taken seriously by me, please explain the utter lack
of camera footage when on apprach to the moon and on approach to earth?

Someone else has answered this, I think. Sorry, what was your name again?

Seriously if the CBC is so interested in paying to have a mockumentary
on the air, clearly there is some ulterior motive which escapes
brilliant Jim. I guess the laughter factor is worth spending money on.
So much for sanity....this generation ain't going to make it.

They'll make a mockumentary (good name BTW) because it will bring in
viewers. They're in the entertainment industry.

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaMinorBeta.co.uk
"Brace yourself, this might make your eyes water."
Old July 19th 04, 09:40 AM
Paul Lawler

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Paul Lawler wrote:

Really? How do you define NASA? Certainly astronauts have talked about

what
stars look like from space. I recently talked with astronaut/astronomer

Ed
Lu about this very subject. You can see hundreds of his photographs from

the
ISS on the NASA web site. Here is a link to some of Ed's photographs of
Earth from space, one showing not only the Earth but also the aurora
australis and *gasp* stars.

OK so they arent silent, my mistake. To speak of taking camera pictures
from the moon of the earth is another story, finally someone gets what I
am really talking about. But then again, only special people get to see
live images of the earth from the ISS, too top secret n all.

Indeed.

Oh, and instead of pontificating... why not just DO the experiement I
suggested?

Because who then is determining the boundaries of science? There are
far more interesting things which could be proposed that would astound
the world, but I doubt very highly the willingness of the world to even

try.

Huh? I offer you a very simple experiement to prove or disprove your point
and you blather about the willingness of the world to do interesting things?

Afraid you might be wrong?

Hardly. The Higher Intelligence have never failed to manifest their
Light when asked by anyone on the entire earth throughout all of time,
now and forever. There is ofcourse certain codes which must be used
that alters evolutionary consciousness time, and in some cases planetary
consciousness, an example of which is the fall of the Berlin Wall.

*whoop* *whoop* *whoop* Loon alert.

Old July 19th 04, 09:44 AM
Paul Lawler

"Tim Auton" tim.auton@uton.[groupSexWithoutTheY] wrote in message
Yoda wrote:
Jim wrote:

[snip]
If you want us to take you even *slightly* seriously,

If you wish to be taken seriously by me, please explain the utter lack
of camera footage when on apprach to the moon and on approach to earth?

http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html

Apollo 11 going there...

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-36-5293.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-36-5404.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-44-6547.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-44-6549.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-44-6551.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-44-6553.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-44-6559.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-44-6642.jpg

And coming back...

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-38-5728.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-44-6689.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...11-44-6692.jpg

Tim

You really have to stop doing this Tim. g He's going to start swearing
and calling you names and telling you that it doesn't change his mind in the
slightest because he knows the arcane secrets of the universe and you don't.

Old July 19th 04, 09:46 AM
Paul Lawler

"Jaxtraw" wrote in message
"Paul Lawler" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
You're the moron to believe that picture which clearly shows moon mud

is
dust. Dust doesnt leave footprints. And what museum has samples of
this dust so that we can all view it and compare samples? Please you
have to do better than that.

And you are the person (you may, in fact be a moron, but I don't have

enough
evidence to make the kind of judgements you seem to be able to make

without
evidence) who doesn't seem to realize that very fine lunar dust might

have
different properties from the kind of dust that "doesn't leave

footprints."
In fact, I would posit that most fine dust (e.g. flour) leaves very

clear
footprints.

I performed a simple experiment yesterday evening using flour and a
selection of simple objects, and confirmed that flour does indeed create
very accurate prints of the objects impressed upon it. Sadly at this point

got carried away, added some butter and sugar, and made an extremely fine
fruit crumble. I have thus eaten the evidence for my claims, but am

prepared
to go on Canadian TV and state what happened.

*gasp* How dare you do an actual experiment? You... you... you scientist
you! Don't you know that you can learn everything you need to know from the
Internet and the Givers of Light?

Or provide the recipe.

Now you're talking!

Old July 19th 04, 09:48 AM
Dr_Postman

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:40:47 GMT, "Paul Lawler"
wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...

Paul Lawler wrote:

[...]

Indeed. Check it out, his posts in the past follow the same exact
pattern: http://tinyurl.com/6xtl8

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Did the Venus transit occur during sunset, idiot?"
- Grant,on the GLP web board, explains to us how
sunrise happens in NY and Asia at the same time.
Old July 19th 04, 09:48 AM
Paul Lawler

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Paul Lawler wrote:

"Yoda" after learning that the video he has

been
promoting as the definitive proof that still photos and video were all
filmed in Hollywood was itself a hoax, wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...

All it proves is that the mass media likes to brainwash people and
shouldn't be believed in anything they say period.

I haven't changed my opinion concerning the fluttering flag, nor the
footprint, nor others.

Gee... why am I not surprsed. At least Stephen Hawking admits his

mistakes.

Yeah Ok, Stephen made a boo boo, he disagreed over pictures of the big
bang...and the black hole. LOL

I am arguing over pictures being fakes, not exactly in the same criteria
of "needing credibility".

Sorry, but you are incorrect ALL sources and arguments fail without
credibility. Including you and yours.

Old July 19th 04, 09:56 AM
Paul Lawler

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Paul Lawler wrote:
"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Holy ****..watch the damn video and then make your dumb arse comments

ok.

The fact that you worship **** does not exempt you from your burden to
provide (credible) evidence for your claims. And no, holding up as

evidence
a vido that you know we do not have access to does NOT constitute

credible
evidence.

You must the biggest moron I ever met. You said I refused to provide
evidence. When I pointed out to you that the evidence is in the
documentary, you continue to spout "no evidence'. You sound like the
church when they refused to even look through Galileo's telescope you
know that?

Again watch the documentary and then make your stupid ass comments.

I'm sorry... which "documentary" was that you wanted me to watch again? g

Old July 19th 04, 02:30 PM
John Popelish

Yoda wrote:

Please explain the footprint in Moon dust? Looks more like Moon mud to
me.

(snip)

Excellent. A discussion of evidence. Please make an argument for how
the footprint looks more like mud than dust to you. How do you think
a footprint in dust (fine powdered rock) should look different on the
Moon, than the recorded images?

--
John Popelish
Old July 19th 04, 04:06 PM
Tim Auton

"Paul Lawler" wrote:
"Tim Auton" tim.auton@uton.[groupSexWithoutTheY] wrote in message
.. .
Yoda wrote:
Jim wrote:

[snip]
If you want us to take you even *slightly* seriously,

If you wish to be taken seriously by me, please explain the utter lack
of camera footage when on apprach to the moon and on approach to earth?

http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html

[snip]

You really have to stop doing this Tim. g He's going to start swearing
and calling you names and telling you that it doesn't change his mind in the
slightest because he knows the arcane secrets of the universe and you don't.

Ah but I do! I've been channeling this Zetan... ;-)

Tim
--
My last .sig was rubbish too.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM