Winter in Gresham

Old February 27th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Winter in Gresham

43F in here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Overcast. Wind south at 7 mph. Humidity 71%.

Can't wait for March!

Double-A

Old February 28th 18, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:29:12 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 6:34:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 12:47:29 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 1:55:37 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 2:34:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

60 and 45 No rain No wind to speak off.Van needs spark plugs and tune up.I am depressed knowing I'm M&M weakest link.Teresa is not up to snuff..I'm thinking of selling out and Hawaii.Put thevan on steamer.Idream of grass skirts.They have Chase Bank and Bud.Who knows what this crazy 90 year old man might do.I have thoughts of a pacemaker,but my heart is not in it.Bert

A toasty 45F today here in Gresham as of 12:45 PM, but a 13 mph wind out of the west makes it still feel cold. Snow is almost gone. Partly cloudy. Humidity 68%.

Kim says she will be coming in about an hour and a half with Korean good!

Mercury, Venus, and Neptune are all aligning with the Sun. What does that mean?

Bert, I think you owe your long life to Bud Light!

Double-A

70 and down to 46.I can sleep with that.Bud+MSP works for me.Bud to relax my brain,and MSP to keep brain cells young.Still age is taking its toll.We need to work on a way to creat new brain cells.That would give humankind a big lift.I think I'll post an idea how that can come to be.I'll post it soon anyway Bert

Up to 39F as of 1:30 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind out of the north at 2 mph. Overcast. Humidity 83%. Traces of fog.

Stormy all day yesterday, so I just stayed home. Watched the Olympics closing ceremony.

I heard that they may soon have an enzyme shot you can get that will stop all your ageing. So if you want to stay at 30, you can stay at 30 forever! Only trouble is, it is already too late for us old timers, unless we are satisfied with keeping the old body we have now forever!

Double-A

Its pills of MSP.If not for MSP I would not be an exabition pool shooter at 90.If not for MSP diabetis would have killed me when 58.MSP makes it possible for me to drive my van for 3200 miles in 5 days.Its MSP all the way to keep you UP.With MSP I'll be rest home free(maybe) Bert
Old March 1st 18, 06:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"If not for "My Stupid Posts" (MSP) I would not be an
exabition poop ****ter. If not for "My Stupid Palaver"
(MSP) diabetis would have killed me when my
"Massive Self-Pimping" (MSP) makes it possible for
me to drive my van with that "Miserably Stinking Pail"
that I **** into. Its "More Stupid Palaver" (MSP) all the
way to keep UP my "Miniscule Small Penis". LOL

With "More Self-Pimping" (MSP) I'll be in a rest-home for
free (maybe) since I am so ugly that I would not vote
for myself, and I had left my dentures back in Boston,
because I had to flee in a hurry from my creditors, and
I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example. Bert.

But I could have paid off all my creditors, in full, using
money from my city-block-of-houses that I own, or paid
them with my hangar full of rare & valuable collector cars, &
I could have stayed in Massachusetts, where I could
have bought into in a royal, posh & plush Jewish Retirement
resort on the East Coast, and be living in their most luxurious
State-room, and be

Dr.-Bert-Glazier, the Social Events Director for this Community,
whereat I could give my Nobelch level Science Talks, Lectures
& Seminars to the local yokels, by me, Dr.-Glazier, the best
Imperial thinker there ever was, who is a proud Jew with a
Superiority complex and an IQ-of-1.22, and who knows how
everything works.

But now, that I have elected to leave Boston ...

I am sad to be in Fullerton, Huntington Beach or Anaheim
California where I am now a vagrant & homeless bum, and
I live in an old van with a bucket that I **** into. I call that pail

[T] "Treb" which is short for "The reeking excrement bucket".
[T] This very Treb ****-pail is the first thing that enters my mind
[T] when I wake up, and that "Treb" talks to me and I talk back
[T] to it, since I have now nowhere else to go to, but to cry & ****
into the UseNet, while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting

goes on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
causes more of Glazier's self-induced depression with that
gruesome end that she has in store for Glazier who got very
despondent because of it but, "never-says-'I'm-sorry" because
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments & all his
bad https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 which
made Bert say: "If I get shot in back of my head. So What".
"I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example" TreBert"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, old pali, snap out of it by stopping the use of
your "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug" for you and sober up
& stop that "Glazier's bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".

Now Bert, say instead something that makes people laugh
AT you, which you said you do like to do, .... and so, Bert
why don't you re-tell your reasons once more for what
you meant by that "What", when you said:
"If I-get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What TreBert"

Bert, listen up:
Are you going to do it with your own 357-Magnum which
you said to have bought when you were a Jewish Jailbird
who got death-threats when you were in the custody of
Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell, for badmouthing & thieving...
or....

was it about those other 2 times of death-threats which
you always brag about but never explained?

What exactly were you stealing on those 2 occasions?

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 3rd 18, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Some sun through clouds. Dry so far. Temp 47 here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM. Wind north at 5 mph. Humidity 66%.

Double-A

Old March 3rd 18, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 12:58:41 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Some sun through clouds. Dry so far. Temp 47 here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM. Wind north at 5 mph. Humidity 66%.

Double-A

This library has sunk to a new low. They have brought in opera singers!

I'm oughta here!

Double-A

Old March 4th 18, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Now 50F here in Gresham as of 2:45 PM. Wind out of the southwest at 10 mph. Humidity 55%. Overcast but still dry.

Kim brought be some good Korean food yesterday!

Double-A

Old March 5th 18, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

46F here in Gresham as of 1 PM. Were some showers this morning. Wind now 3 mph out of the east. Humidity a Freudian 69%.

They have changed several bus routes starting today. I went to the Fred Meyer this morning, and on the way back, I got my favorite blonde bus 80 driver to give me a schedule for the new bus 82. The new bus will take me right to the parking lot of a WinCo store. Prices there are great! The only reason I have not been shopping there is it is too far to lug heavy groceries to the nearest bus stop. Now that problem has been solved! I wonder how much WinCo had to lobby (bribe?) TriMet to get this new bus to bring people right to its door at the end of the new buses line?

Double-A

Old March 5th 18, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 1:12:43 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
46F here in Gresham as of 1 PM. Were some showers this morning. Wind now 3 mph out of the east. Humidity a Freudian 69%.

They have changed several bus routes starting today. I went to the Fred Meyer this morning, and on the way back, I got my favorite blonde bus 80 driver to give me a schedule for the new bus 82. The new bus will take me right to the parking lot of a WinCo store. Prices there are great! The only reason I have not been shopping there is it is too far to lug heavy groceries to the nearest bus stop. Now that problem has been solved! I wonder how much WinCo had to lobby (bribe?) TriMet to get this new bus to bring people right to its door at the end of the new buses line?

Double-A

The library is giving me a lot of extra time today over the 2 hour limit! I hope this is not a bug, but a new feature!

Double-A

Old March 6th 18, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A nice sunny day here in Gresham. Clear blue sky. Current temp 48F as of 1:15 PM. Wind east at 8 mph. Humidity 56%. Chance of rain 0%.

A nice day for a brisk walk form the Transit Center to the library! Rode bus 81 on its new shortened route today. There was some confusion yesterday at the Transit Center, because they have changed the rules on where the buses park and where they load. Some people are having trouble with the new HOP cards too. Sometimes I had to tap mine twice to make it work.

Double-A

Old March 7th 18, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 1:23:52 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A nice sunny day here in Gresham. Clear blue sky. Current temp 48F as of 1:15 PM. Wind east at 8 mph. Humidity 56%. Chance of rain 0%.

A nice day for a brisk walk form the Transit Center to the library! Rode bus 81 on its new shortened route today. There was some confusion yesterday at the Transit Center, because they have changed the rules on where the buses park and where they load. Some people are having trouble with the new HOP cards too. Sometimes I had to tap mine twice to make it work.

Double-A

79 and low of 51.Blue sky and kiss rain goodbye for 18.Been sleeping 11 hours.I think not getting a pacemaker I need more rest.It figures.Bert

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM