Submarine as space ship!

Old January 24th 04, 04:32 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Submarine as space ship!

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:15:08 -0700, "jbeck"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"Scientific Cabbie" wrote in message
.. .
This is my new Idea for spaceship of future Today!!!!

Why Not use SUBMARINE as space ship? Isnot SUBMARINE already in hostile
water enviroment? Not all that much difference between preasure being

I think this was a Star Trek Episode...Didn't Kon (Con?)'s first ship have
the appearance of a converted submarine?

interested in meeting all sorts of Americans including both Scientists and
if possible American women with large breasts.

Women w/big breasts would be nice for the trip on the submarine full of
seamen. But, if you have too many of them, what happens when the crimson
tide comes rolling in?

Crawl into a torpedo tube, and weld the door shut from the inside.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

Old January 24th 04, 06:57 AM
Grissley Nathan

I see you are an illegal alien!

Brian Allardice wrote:

In article ,
says...

Scientific Cabbie wrote:

This is my new Idea for spaceship of future Today!!!!

Cross-posted, among others, to alt.fan.art-bell. Need anyone say
more?

OK, I give up... who is Art Bell?

Cheers,
dba

Old January 24th 04, 07:00 AM
Grissley Nathan

you list is as assinine as his post! congrats

Chuck Taylor wrote:

"Unscientific Cabbie" wrote in message
This is my new Idea for spaceship of future Today!!!!

snip

I am not the original author
Dear Troll,

Thank you for your troll. Your troll has been evaluated by
our panel of experts. Here are the results of our tests.

We found that your troll was...
[ ] Incomprehensible
[ ] Offensive
[x] Just plain stupid
[ ] Without merit
[ ] Grammatically incorrect
[ ] Laced with spelling and punctuation errors
[ ] Laden with circular reasoning
[ ] Laced with misunderstandings of basic scientific principles
[ ] Somewhat too revealing of your minimal mental abilities
[ ] Too similar to other trolls submitted in the past

You could improve your troll considerably by...
[x] Including a few actual facts
[ ] Taking remedial English lessons
[ ] Mentioning that you are a professional
[ ] Stating more falsehoods as facts than you already have
[ ] Swearing more
[ ] Including more colorful personal insults
[ ] Using the phrases "you people" or "those people" more
[ ] Modifying your insults to cover larger groups of people at once
[ ] Ranting incoherently
[ ] Using religious or racial slurs
[ ] Using the words "junk", "crap", "garbage", "toy", "flimsy" and
"Professional" more frequently
[ ] Using childish taunts
[ ] Including fake laughter such as "ha ha ha" or "har de har de har"
[ ] Focusing on just one outrageous topic will give your troll more punch
[ ] Ignoring any facts, and using more absolutes in your troll
[ ] Using all capital letters
[x] Focusing more on those areas in which "your" view is better than "their"
view
[ ] Exaggerate more, you need not be limited by facts

Please get a...
[x] life
[ ] grip
[ ] job
[ ] clue
[ ] book on basic history/astronomy
[x] note from your mom
[ ] telescope

You should...
[ ] Have someone who can read review your postings
[ ] Save your postings for later and think if you really want to send them
[ ] Take your medication
[ ] Not have "one for the road" next time
[x] Stay in school
[ ] Go and buy whatever eyepiece you want, we don't care
[ ] Think about other people's feelings before you post
[ ] Get your ego boost some other way
[ ] Realize that by trolling a group you hurt everyone, not just the people
you are mad at
[ ] Go away so we can talk about astronomy
[ ] Put up a web site with your name on it to show the world
[ ] Take down your web site, it's not very good

Suggested other activities besides trolling...
[ ] Posting something constructive
[ ] Actually having a look through a telescope
[ ] Helping someone else
[ ] Spending some time with your family instead of your magazines
[ ] Working off that big pot belly
[ ] Get your ego boost instead by helping out at a local hospital
[x] Consider another hobby that does not require contact with other humans
e.g. mortuary science

Thank you for your submission.

You have...
[ ] passed