4th ed. Chapt 15 MECO theory to replace black-hole theory #306 ATOM TOTALITY

Old November 17th 10, 04:52 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default 4th ed. Chapt 15 MECO theory to replace black-hole theory #306 ATOM TOTALITY

First let me apologize for having abandoned this book while tracking
down a piece of mathematics. So now I am returning and as soon as I
finish this edition I plan to start the 5th edition to get some order
into this book.

Chapter 15
Subject: MECO theory looks to replace black-hole theory; Milky Way has
no "black-hole" so the world has none-anywhere #40 ;3rd edition book:
ATOM TOTALITY (Atom Universe) THEORY

My memory is very good, still, so keep my fingers crossed. But shame I
did not
remember MECO for then I would have instantly found the reference and
it was
Harvard, and the name was Schild.

--- quoting from NEW SCIENTIST ---
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...uasar-casts-do...
Mysterious quasar casts doubt on black holes

* 18:21 27 July 2006 by David Shiga

A controversial alternative to black hole theory has been bolstered by
observations of an object in the distant universe, researchers say. If
their interpretation is correct, it might mean black holes do not
exist and are in fact bizarre and compact balls of plasma called
MECOs.

Rudolph Schild of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in
Cambridge, Massachusetts, US, led a team that observed a quasar
situated 9 billion light years from Earth. A quasar is a very bright,
compact object, whose radiation is usually thought to be generated by
a giant black hole devouring its surrounding matter.
--- end quoting from New Scientist ---

And really rather remarkable how deep the looney-tune black-holes
became in
modern day science to the point where we have people talking about
micro-black-holes
in their backyards to that of some quack recently publishing that of
"roaming black
holes in the Milky Way".

So what we can carry away from this experience of when a science runs
amok in
fiction, is that the fiction goes so far overboard, that the science
of astronomy becomes
an insane-science.

And only luckily do we have any rational good thinkers remaining such
as Schild
with MECO to pull the looneys away from the abyss.

One by one, measurements can be made to show that wherever a black-
hole
is postulated to exist, that the MECO people can go in there and show
that the
data support a MECO, and not a black-hole.

And finally, when it is shown that the Milky Way cannot have a black-
hole, then
everyone in astronomy will abandon the looney tune ship of black-hole
theory.

The only reason that black-hole idiocy went to such enormous
prevalency is because
of its "laziness" feature. You receive a signal from a galaxy and the
most lazy reaction
is to say a black-hole is the cause of that signal, stop work and go
out and have
a gourmet lunch. But the true scientists, say to themselves, we never
bought into
black-holes for they violate all of physics laws, and so we look for a
answer that
sticks within the laws of physics as we know them to be.

So, centimeter by centimeter and millimeter by millimeter, astronomers
like
Schild will help to right the ship of astronomy.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/