de-Monstrated scheme of a working monster perpetual motion machine toscientists, they stood like in Mussolini-Hitler government engaged in warfaresin the Arab world, called it a hoax, I spoke that it is based on dark matterand they told me to leave a

Old May 8th 08, 05:14 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default de-Monstrated scheme of a working monster perpetual motion machine toscientists, they stood like in Mussolini-Hitler government engaged in warfaresin the Arab world, called it a hoax, I spoke that it is based on dark matterand they told me to leave a

20-84

Report Orwell and his perpetual motion machine (based on dark matter).

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/index.htm

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/BreakPedalEffect.htm
Old May 8th 08, 05:16 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default de-Monstrated scheme of a working monster perpetual motionmachine to scientists, they stood like in Mussolini-Hitler government engagedin warfares in the Arab world, called it a hoax, I spoke that it is based ondark matter and they told me to lea

20-84

Report Orwell and his perpetual motion machine (based on dark matter).

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/index.htm

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/BreakPedalEffect.htm

Typo in subject like ending', then accepted'.
Old May 8th 08, 05:17 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

20-84

Report Orwell and his perpetual motion machine (based on dark matter).

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/index.htm

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/BreakPedalEffect.htm

Typo in subject like ending', then accepted'.

Cepted/non-cenpted. Big government. Higher protocol.
Old May 8th 08, 05:22 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

20-84

Report Orwell and his perpetual motion machine (based on dark matter).

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/index.htm

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/BreakPedalEffect.htm

Typo in subject like ending', then accepted'.

Cepted/non-cenpted. Big government. Higher protocol.

Cepted/not cepted. They have cepticals, operating in the brain.
Control only, ability later.
Control tavarish, marxes of powers in the head. Seeing is not
believing any more -- President Bush.
Old May 8th 08, 05:24 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Us and them. Militia. I believ in the militia not cepting moving
devices as scientific in astronomical
Bush's Universal.
Old May 8th 08, 05:29 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Us and them. Militia. I believ in the militia not cepting moving
devices as scientific in astronomical
Bush's Universal.

Turns out science is a conspiracy. It is not about the millions of
people who entered Universities
with self-moving devices. It is about higher standards. I told them I
have a Summa Cum Laude.