The Good Ship LOLLIPOP and Carl Sagan / Brad Guth

Old July 24th 07, 03:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

Default The Good Ship LOLLIPOP and Carl Sagan / Brad Guth

The traditional terrestrial limited faith-based analogies of most
everything under the sun is what I believe is killing us and
traumatising our environment past the point of no return more than
anything else. Why otherwise is there so much Old Testament flak and
their MIB damage-control gauntlet of such profound naysayism to deal
with?

Is it simply anti-Yiddish to openly think that Carl Sagan was actually
more right than we'd thought possible?

It seems that faith of one sort or another is what got us into and
sustained most cold or hot wars, as well as this never-ending global
energy domination war and subsequent GW fiasco in the first place, and
it's this undertow of faith that's sucking the life out of us while
such has been puppeteering on behalf of sustaining each of their
status quo mindsets at all cost. Therefore, any possible revision of
the past, present or future simply isn't allowed, no matters what.
Their continual anti-ET, anti-antigravity and anti-FTL cultism are
simply another swarm like realms of a perverted mindset that's willing
to kill off even their own kind in order to keep those various Old
Testament lids on tight.

Earth's seasonal tilt and global warming has extensively to do with
the lithobraking arrival of our moon as of roughly 12,000 BP.
However, on the behalf of various lord/wizard/spook/mole/rusemaster
(aka official Usenet naysayers), I'll gladly share the following
review again and again, with as much honest love and affection as I
can muster in spite of the mainstream gauntlet of damage-control flak
that's sustaining their precious status quo.

Truth has always been in the swarm cultivated eye and subsequent
mindset of the beholder, as well as it's also why we've got to live
with their swarm mindset of our supposedly having walked on that
physically dark and unavoidably anticathode nasty moon of ours, while
all of that time Venus remained invisible as to any possible rad-hard
Kodak moment to boot.

Carl Sagan's constructive yaysayism was absolutely correct, in that
there's endless possibilities of complex and even intelligent other
life within the Universe. Unfortunately, the local realm of this
crazy but otherwise vast universe seems rather unusually taboo/
nondisclosure rated by even SETI, whereas the regular laws of physics
that pertain to our terrestrial existence seem not to apply to other
local planets or moons, especially if there's anything mainstream
faith-based taken into consideration.

Somehow, not even the honestly deductive interpretations on behalf of
any exploration obtained image, especially if it's derived from a
proper composite made of 36 radar looks or confirming exposures per
pixel, is simply not allowed no matters what those interpretations
have to offer, as not even the perfectly natural planetology of such a
geothermally active and thus newish planet such as Venus can be openly
shared, without such topics taking on the lethal gauntlet of all
that's faith-based and/or ulterior motivated past the point of no
return. It's as though whatever laws of physics, the best available
science of planetology and even biology that works on behalf of
interpreting our terrestrial existence simply can not be applied on
behalf of any other planet or moon (including our own moon that's
simply need-to-know or entirely off-limits to anything except their
NASA/Apollo holy grail). We can't even honestly contemplate utilizing
our moon's L1, much less the relocation of our moon to Earth's L1, or
forbid ever having anything to do with establishing POOF City at Venus
L2(VL2) as our first truly interplanetary depot/gateway.

It seems our one and only viable alternative is to accept the past,
present and future as having been interpreted and thus scripted by the
faith-based mindset or swarm like intelligence, that's clearly in
charge of our private parts as well as unwilling to look or even allow
of others to look outside their mainstream status quo box. This
leaves us with the one and only their global domination options of war
upon war until the last of whatever dissenting mindset has been
eliminated. Being that we'll all have to accept whatever the upper
most 0.1% of humanity has to say (or else), doesn't exactly leave all
that many of us off of their NO FLY list.

The ongoing swarm like manipulations of physics and science as having
been made or otherwise forced to suit their faith-based
interpretations of whatever evidence, is simply the exposed tip of
their badly polluted iceberg that's clearly melting rather nicely
before our typically dumbfounded eyes.

Those in charge of our mainstream media and especially of public
textbooks and science journals that are permitted to exist are also
those in charge of having established our past, present and future,
that no matters what has to reinforce upon all that came before.
Therefore, revisionism of any kind simply is not allowed, regardless
of the truths or replicated scientific evidence that gets presented.
Only of whatever allows the past to remain unchanged is permitted, and
even that much usually has to conform to the prevailing faith-based
mindset of those in charge.

In other words, Carl Sagan would have to agree that it's far better to
hide or exclude whatever truth(s) by way of excluding evidence, and/or
to essentially lie your butt off than to otherwise rock thy mainstream
status quo good ship LOLLIPOP, especially if that ship has a Jewish
captain.

How am I doing so far?
- Brad Guth

Old July 25th 07, 09:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

I'd thought we had at least 16+ officially over-lapping government
spook, mole, cloak and dagger rusemaster agencies (that's not even
including our Third Reich formulated Skull and Bones or MI5). So, if
I'm supposedly being investigated by three of those, as recently
specified by "CRxx / Christine!", then what the hell are those other
13 some odd agencies doing these hocus-pocus WMD days (besides getting
innocent Muslims killed and the taking of their oil)?

At least technically I'm worth billions, if not a few trillion because
of my honest research that's essentially capable of salvaging Earth
from humanity, as well as from our pesky moon that's much too large
and too nearby for our own planetology good. I've also uncovered the
physically large scale signature of those other intelligent folks as
having been existing/coexisting on Venus. So, I'd be perfectly glad
to share and share alike, at least I'll offer matching funds if
whatever you or your team is into is positive and/or constructive on
behalf of improving the quality of all terrestrial plant, insect,
diatom and animal life (including us humans), or that of otherwise
salvaging any portion of our badly failing environment (including its
failing magnetosphere). Any chance your wizardly expertise or
intelligent design has enough of whatever it takes for creating rad-
hard human DNA?

However, it seems clear that certain Faith-Based cults and their
incest cloned brown-nosed army of clownish minions actually want
nothing better than for Earth to get summarily NEO nailed by that big
one, as this way it's a serious win-win for their Faith-Based gipper,
as well as for each of their offshore bank accounts. The already or
soon to become rich and powerful (mostly via fossil and yellowcake
energy), will not have any problems surviving such a nasty NEO
encounter, or hardly any other negative environmental impact issues
that can't be accommodated via loot.

Too darn bad that our moon's L1 interactive zero-G zone or gravity
nullification hill is still so gosh darn taboo rated, as otherwise it
would have made for a nearly ideal Earth science platform location (a
fully robotic version of Clarke Station or that of accommodating my
nifty LSE-CM/ISS), especially on behalf of hosting an array of
powerful laser cannons and of radar imaging such otherwise physically
dark NEO details that would typically remain as optically near
impossible to detect until it's too late.

But what if only smart people ruled? (would that notion save the day?)

Perhaps being sufficiently smart and as Jewish as Jesus Christ that
was simply from time to time a disfunctional or defective jewboy, or
how about his being a nasty Cathar or worse yet an early Muslim
(either of those much less nasty than anything Roman Catholic), is
what simply wasn't at his unfortunate time quite good enough. If his
demise on a stick wasn't a result of anything we've ever been told
about, what exactly do you think ****ed off his own kind to such an
extent?

Sure as hell, Christ wasn't an actual carpenter (therefore lying his
butt off wasn't excluded by whatever faith), but at least his nappy
haired girl friend or supposed wife was comparatively wealthy. So,
clearly being a smart jewboy isn't necessarily good enough for those
that dare to keep looking outside of their faith-based status quo box,
that which subsequently became their Old Testament box, much less for
their having a stitch of remorse to spare isn't allowed under any
circumstances if such in any way revises the past.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

Old July 26th 07, 03:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

The good ship LOLLIPOP of Faith Based Naysayism: goes as a swarm
without question and without remorse against all that might revise
their past, present or even their holy grail future.

This is perhaps why such faith-based naysayism rules Usenet and
puppeteers government, as though their very life and most of
everything it ever stood for is at risk, as the mere dreaded thought
of anything off-world being the least bit involved with humanity or
even of diatoms is simply not within their holy grail of what was
supposed to have happened. According to the Old Testament, we're it,
as being the one any only Godly fornicated life in the entire
universe. No wonder there's so much faith-based flak and the ongoing
threat of our getting terminated by way of their WMD.

Terrestrial life and of our local but rather passive sunlight that's
apparently offering exactly the same harmless illumination spectrum as
a xenon arc lamp because, that's the only sort of raw unfiltered
illumination obtained via Kodak film while on our moon, isn't even
entirely necessary if there's such an incoming gauntlet of cosmic
spores, and especially of those having been ice protected spores that
would have easily survived their interstellar migration, reentry and
final lithobraking impact with the surface of this planet. Placing
enough ice around most anything and it'll safely travel between stars,
as its internal cache of spores or even complex forms of life should
manage to survive quite nicely, especially if that interstellar icy
habitat had a 7.35e22 kg rocky core along with some geothermal
reserves.

At 40,000 tonnes worth of incoming debris per year, and of certainly
more so (+.01%/year) arriving as of previous years, whereas perhaps
the odds of some nappy haired virgin Marry getting impregnated by a
holy micrometeorite of some weird off-world spores isn't nearly as far
fetch as we think. This places an entirely new meaning on panspermia
that could have happened, and explains why so many of our early or
even pre teenage girls that spend far too much time outside have been
getting pregnant (don't you think!).
- Brad Guth

Old July 26th 07, 05:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

In addition to all that's faith-based and of terrestrial evolution,
incoming debris brings us the interstellar staff of life, and/or the
raw cosmic building blocks of off-world life into our extremely fluid
realm, as likely having transpired each time we pass through the
moon's sodium trail and otherwise get the 19 month cycle of our
passing through the hot solar breath wash of Venus. Actual living DNA
of complex other life needs a bit more than a naked fling through
space, whereas a thick coating of ice and a rocky core is what's
needed.

The good ship LOLLIPOP of Faith Based Naysayism: unfortunately it
goes along as a swarm like mindset without question and without
remorse against all that might revise their past, present or even
their holy grail future.

This is perhaps why such pretend atheist faith-based naysayism rules
over Usenet and puppeteers government, as though their very life and
most of everything it ever stood for is at risk, as the mere dreaded
thought of anything off-world being the least bit involved with
humanity or even of diatoms is simply not within their holy grail of
what was supposed to have happened. According to the Old Testament,
we're it, as for being the one and only Godly fornicated life in the

Old July 30th 07, 07:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

Interesting that the usenet Jewish captain of their good ship LOLLIPOP
isn't a happy camper these days. I wonder what their silly faith-
based problem is all about, besides their sorted past that's less than
honorable (especially to their own kind).

Just because our regular laws of physics and the best available
science isn't allowed within their OT modified Koran, doesn't mean
that the rest of us can't take the fullest advantage of the various
truths associated with our physically dark and somewhat salty old moon
that so darn gamma and Xray saturated, and otherwise that of
appreciating all that Venus has to offer.
- Brad Guth

Old July 30th 07, 09:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

It's still downright interesting that the usenet Jewish captain of
their good ship LOLLIPOP isn't a very happy mainstream status quo
camper these days. I wonder what their silly faith-based problem is
all about, besides their sorted past that's less than honorable
(especially to their own kind).

Just because our regular laws of physics and the best available
science isn't allowed within their OT modified Koran, as such doesn't
mean that the rest of us village idiots as outsiders can't take the
fullest advantage of the various truths associated with our physically
dark and somewhat salty old moon that's so darn gamma and Xray
saturated, and otherwise that of appreciating upon all that nearby
Venus has to offer.

BTW, the usenet spermware/****ware that's all Jewish is still into
mustering up and tossing out all the heavy PC terminating flak they
can manage. My poor old PC puts on quite a Jewish show, such as
right about now it's likely to be going absolutely browser postal.
Because they are so good at what these official rusemaster spooks and
moles do (aka pretend atheists), I usually have to reboot two or three
times in order to clear the vast bulk of their Yiddish spermware/
****ware that never quite goes away entirely. That's no lie, come see
for yourself.
- Brad Guth

Old July 31st 07, 03:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

More good ship LOLLIPOP events to report:
Christ almighty on another stick. Those crazy Yids are right back at
it, whereas this time it's getting a bit like having a lit Roman
candle stuffed up your PC's ass.

Every time I share the whole truth and nothing but the truth (usually
related to physics, science and our terrestrial history that skewed
well past the point of no return), lo and behold the Jewish flak of
bricks hits my poor old PC as hard and as often as them Yids can
manage. Funnier than any Jewish crapolla that's flowing up hill.

I wonder what they're all so deathly afraid of?

You'd think that if such all-knowing folks were actually of God's
chosen ones, or even worth half that much, as per say they shouldn't
have all that much of anything to worry about, no matters what's being
said. I wonder if they'd missed God's latest memo, the one saying
"sorry Yids, this time you're on your own".
- Brad Guth

Old August 21st 07, 03:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

Wow! spook/wizard (aka Yid rusemaster) MI5Vic is certainly going a
little extra usenet postal, via robo posting wherever I'm having the
most fun.

Obviously lord all-knowing GOOGLE/NOVA (aka MI5/NSA/CIA/FBI) knows
exactly of who and of where this silly Usenet jamming is coming from,
and obviously those in charge of our private parts (mostly Yids) like
what they see.
- Brad Guth

Old September 2nd 07, 02:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
BradGuth

For the likes of Carl Sagan, Einstein and others that can think
outside the box:

There's good news and bad news; Usenet still sucks and blows, like a
Third Reich boot camp of Yids running amuck none the less, and I'm
still here.

The radar obtained image of the substantial city/town or mining base
camp of whatever's perfectly infrastructure rational and thus
intelligent about Venus is still taboo/nondisclosure rated. However,
that image is still officially on file and I have copies to share and
share alike. If you've got the time and/or the image processing
expertise, as such there's more of perfectly natural and artificial
stuff within that image to behold than just hot rocks.

Being that Venus offers no shortage of renewable energy, one has to
wonder about the unusual naysay motives of those opposing this
discovery of other intelligent life existing/coexisting on Venus.

Perhaps Hitler was actually the return of Christ, and it's for the
better that we all become good little Third Reich Yids, and call it a
night, as for otherwise this black hole of Usenet naysayism is going
to implode and create another entirely new universe of pure
antimatter.
- Brad Guth

Old September 3rd 07, 07:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,soc.culture.scientists
American

On Sep 2, 9:06 am, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Wow, the muckrakers are really stirring up that swamp gas!
Maybe a newer list of converts will show up and blow the whole
thing sky high.

American