New CCD images

Old August 30th 04, 10:45 PM
Fabio

Default New CCD images

Hi to all,

this is my first contribute (i hope) for the list,
my name is Fabio Acquarone and are almost three
years that i am interested in amatorial Astronomy...

I have a website and i published new CCD photos using
an ATIK-1HS II camera. These photos are the first in
RGB mode for me....

Here is the direct link to the new CCD section
http://digilander.libero.it/fabioh2o...ex_deepsky.htm

here the link to all my images

http://digilander.libero.it/fabioh2o/Immagini/photo.htm

Sorry for the Italian....
I hope to be interesting for the group...

Regards

--
Fabio Acquarone
-----

Old August 31st 04, 05:02 AM
WJShaheen

Thank you for sharing your marvelous site with us, Fabio.

Fantastico!

(Perdone mi Italiano.)

Bill in Cave Creek, Arizona USA

Old August 31st 04, 01:27 PM
Daniele Gasparri

Fabio wrote:
Hi to all,

Hi Fabio!Welcome!

this is my first contribute (i hope) for the list,
my name is Fabio Acquarone and are almost three
years that i am interested in amatorial Astronomy...

I have a website and i published new CCD photos using
an ATIK-1HS II camera. These photos are the first in
RGB mode for me....

Good images with the Atik. I would buy this CCD camera. It is good also
for the planets?
Good work with deep-sky!

Here is the direct link to the new CCD section
http://digilander.libero.it/fabioh2o...ex_deepsky.htm

here the link to all my images

http://digilander.libero.it/fabioh2o/Immagini/photo.htm

Sorry for the Italian....

No problem!I'm italian! ; )

I hope to be interesting for the group...

Every astronomical image is interesting!

Regards

Clear skies
or, in italian: Cieli sereni!

Daniele Gasparri
Perugia (Italy)
Tel: +393334074378
www.marcofazzoli.com/danielegasparri

Old August 31st 04, 08:00 PM
Fabio

Thank you all for emails!!!!

Daniele, personally i have the ATIK because of images taken Damien Peach on
planets.....but it is soon to say.
I have to wait results on this Autumn before .....meanwhile deep sky seems
to be areal good alternative for this camera
....and for me :-))

thank you again

CIAO!!!

--