THEORY OF SOCIOBIOLOGIC APOPTOSIS

Old January 5th 06, 11:54 PM posted to sci.space.history

Default THEORY OF SOCIOBIOLOGIC APOPTOSIS

THREE ELEMENTS:
1) Biblical prophesy appears to be coming true.
2) Evidence of extraterrestrial intervention at the time of
the birth of civilization in Mesopotamia.
3) Evidence that the Bible has been an instrument of causing the
propagation
of gays, in a 3:1 lesbian to male gay ratio, for thousands of years,
such that
today Christian and Moslem nations, and Israel, are substantially
lesbian
lands.
The purpose? Unknown, but perhaps to encourage intermarriage between
humans and the intervening aliens.
(I've already heard the joke: "I put a sign on my roof: "Land Here, I'm
Easy.'")
See:
historyoffear.tripod.com#sbapoptosis
Look for incremental substantiation here and on other major message
boards.
The basis of my interest and idea:
I happen to have gotten into this being a lawyer, married with
children, who handled a "per se" sexual slander suit wherein my client
knew a woman who was first known by him and many others to enjoy making
straight guys afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay. Then she
(wrongly) called my client gay to some acquaintenances. Thereafter her
son "came out;" and soon thereafter, the "New York Times" and "Science"
published their articles about how the gay gene only passes maternally
(read my original post.) This of course paralleled the public
experience where Anita Bryant was first a gay basher, then got
divorced, and then her son came out, all also just before the NYT and
Science published their "gay gene only passes maternally" articles.
(DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT KNOW IF ANITA BRYANT IS GAY OR IF HER
SON'S SELF-AVOWAL OF BEING GAY IS VALID.)
Since then virtually all public players in the area of instigating an
inquisition against gays (I think originally aimed really at making
straights afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay to induce
population growth, a theory propounded by Vatican scholar Daniel
Maguire until his website was shut down by the Vatican) have proven to
be gay or most likely gay themselves.
The likely gay types such as Mayor West (Tacoma) obviously became savvy
to this long before me or they wouldn't have long established careers
mimicing the relilgious self-unaware gay gay-bashers.
It has long been known that there are far more gays in Western nations
than Eastern.
Apoptosis:
www.dictionary.com
"a genetically determined process of cell self-destruction"
The university survey below verifies the genetic expectation of 3
lesbians per male gay based on the scientific evidence accumulated over
the past 13 years.
Encourage lesbians to marry heterosexually, their husbands
over-producing out of the fear of being wrongly ferreted out as gay;
or, encourage their marrying each other--which do you prefer?
And as the main gay gene, responsible for 95% only passes maternally,
AS DOES 2d one (all below,) and as the Rostler-Mundell study verifies,
the first choice yields the production of gays in a ratio of 3 lesbians
per gay male.
The inquisition against the gays was to makes straight people afraid of
being wrongly ferreted out as gay for an increase in population and
male insecurities and thus inadequacies. This enabled ancient despots
to rumble, and it allowed the creation of slaves within one's own
people.
On the inquisition:
wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44185
It only matters that the gay genes only
pass maternally, one accounting for 95%.
(Natl. Instit. of Health: Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93, on
page 1)
NO WONDER psychiatrists considered man-hating mother the prime cause of
male
homosexuality until discovered/apx. 75% of gay men carry Xq28. Women
can get 1 copy of 2, alternately; men, only 1 copy. Hamer's discovery
first covered in "Science," 7/16/93, and "N.Y. Times",7/16/93, on page
1, by Natalie Angier, incl.:"THE LATEST RESULTS INDICATE THAT THE NEWLY
REPORTED GENETIC FACTOR IS PASSED THROUGH THE MATERNAL LINE, A CURIOUS
TWIST GIVEN THAT IN THE PAST PSYCHIATRY HAS HELD WOMEN AT LEAST PARTLY
RESPONSIBLE FOR FOSTERING THEIR SONS' HOMOSEXUALITY." (emphasis added)
THE GENE RESPONSIBLE FOR 95% OF GAYS ONLY PASSES MATERNALLY,
AND THE OTHER, RESPONSIBLE FOR ABOUT 5%, ALSO ONLY PASSES
MATERNALLY.
"Wall Street Journal," 6/24/05, B1, by Sharon Begley:
http://online.wsj.com/public/article... ublic_home_us
(Natl. Instit. of Health: Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93, on
page 1
95%:
http://news.biocompare.com/newsstory.asp?id=65853
THE NEW STUDY FROM THE U. ILLINOIS-CHICAGO AS TO ADDITIONAL
GENETIC INFLUENCERS ITSELF REFLECTS ULTRA-MINIMAL NEW VARIATION,
AND THERE "THE REGION ON CHROMOSOME 10 CORRELATED WITH
SEXUAL ORIENTATION ALSO ONLY IF IT WAS INHERITED
FROM THE MOTHER."
has just now been supported by an Italian scientist group:
We have finally solved
this paradox, says Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua.
The same factor that influences sexual orientation in males promotes
higher fecundity in females.
The genetic doubt caused by the double X's crossing out generality
(the gay gene is on the "X," or female, chromosome) is largely erased
by the finding some X genes do NOT cancel out (for example, the
BRCA's.)
Rostler/Mundell "Homosexual Sex Exploding With US Women-15 Fold
Increase in 10 Years," Journal of Sex Research," 2001 37: 333-343
VERIFIES MENDELIAN 3:1 LESBIAN TO GAY MALERATIO.
The Italian study says lesbians who do have children are genetically
inclined to have MANY children.
Did they simply observe the husbands of lesbians married
heterosexually being similarly induced to over-produce children out
of the fear of being wrongly ferreted out as gay?
INCREASING POPULATION AND MAKING GUYS INADEQUATE
ENABLED ANCIENT DESPOTS TO RUMBLE.
In "A Painful Discovery," Carren Strock ("Newsweek" columnist) said
there are very many very late self-aware, or simply self-denying,
lesbians
"20-20," 2000, ABC-News, "marriage counselors have seen a sudden influx
of middle aged married women with children complaining of "lacking
something," "not knowing what it is," and ultimately accepting that
they don't want to go further without accepting that they in fact are
lesbians.
http://historyoffear.tripod.com

Old January 6th 06, 02:02 PM posted to sci.space.history

withliquer wrote:

THREE ELEMENTS:
1) Biblical prophesy appears to be coming true.
2) Evidence of extraterrestrial intervention at the time of
the birth of civilization in Mesopotamia.
3) Evidence that the Bible has been an instrument of causing the
propagation
of gays, in a 3:1 lesbian to male gay ratio, for thousands of years,
such that
today Christian and Moslem nations, and Israel, are substantially
lesbian
lands.

This still doesn't explain why God caused Ariel Sharon to have the
stroke if he wasn't gay*, or even a lesbian for that matter...unless he
WAS A LESBIAN TRAPPED IN A MAN'S BODY!
That explains it! Once more Biblical prophecy reveals itself to be
infallible!
You stay there- I'm going to call Pat Robertson and give him the Good
News! :-D

* I mean Ariel, not God...God is completly straight.

Pat