Spring is busting out all over!

Old April 14th 19, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

Now 50F as of 12:15 here in Gresham. Clouds but no rain yet. Wind 4 mph out of the south. Humidity 60%.

I had to leave the library early yesterday when the drumming for some native American dance they were performing here got too ear splittingly loud! It must of been hell for anyone with a hangover!

Libraries should always be quiet places!

Double-A

Old April 14th 19, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 12:26:07 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Now 50F as of 12:15 here in Gresham. Clouds but no rain yet. Wind 4 mph out of the south. Humidity 60%.

I had to leave the library early yesterday when the drumming for some native American dance they were performing here got too ear splittingly loud! It must of been hell for anyone with a hangover!

Libraries should always be quiet places!

Double-A

Tiger is in the lead at the Masters!

Double-a

Old April 15th 19, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A dry day so far, but more rain predicted this afternoon. Now 53F as of 12:45 here in Gresham. Wind NE at 10 mph. Humidity 59%.

Double-A

Old April 16th 19, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

59F as of 3:15 PM here in Gresham. Not raining. Cloudy. Some sun. Wind SW at 9 mph. Humidity 57%.

I have trapped 9 mice in my apartment in the last 3 weeks! I am glad to see my neighbor has brought in a big cat!

Double-A

Old April 17th 19, 04:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 3:20:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
59F as of 3:15 PM here in Gresham. Not raining. Cloudy. Some sun. Wind SW at 9 mph. Humidity 57%.

I have trapped 9 mice in my apartment in the last 3 weeks! I am glad to see my neighbor has brought in a big cat!

Double-A

Mice can be nice,but rats make me run for my life.Will a cat kill rats? Rats can fight in packs.City rat is very clever,was shown on NOVA,Bert
Old April 18th 19, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 8:19:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 3:20:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
59F as of 3:15 PM here in Gresham. Not raining. Cloudy. Some sun. Wind SW at 9 mph. Humidity 57%.

I have trapped 9 mice in my apartment in the last 3 weeks! I am glad to see my neighbor has brought in a big cat!

Double-A

Mice can be nice,but rats make me run for my life.Will a cat kill rats? Rats can fight in packs.City rat is very clever,was shown on NOVA,Bert

So far only mice here. But I caught another big fat one yesterday morning!

A very nice day here. Sun through light clouds. Now 70F as of 1:45 PM! Wind 4 mph out of the NW. Humidity 43%. Didn't need to wear a coat today!

Double-A

Old April 19th 19, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Overcast and danger of a little rain later on. Now 62F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 64%. Wore a light sweater.

Double-A

Old April 20th 19, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 1:56:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Overcast and danger of a little rain later on. Now 62F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 64%. Wore a light sweater.

Double-A

No rain here till Nov.Nice sleeping weather.Not a word from Sandy.Ho hum Bert
Old April 20th 19, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 5:53:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 1:56:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Overcast and danger of a little rain later on. Now 62F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 64%. Wore a light sweater.

Double-A

No rain here till Nov.Nice sleeping weather.Not a word from Sandy.Ho hum Bert

Overcast, but no chance of rain. Now 54% as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 71%.

Back to wearing a coat.

Double-A

Old April 21st 19, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Happy Easter, everyone!

Hope the Easter Bunny brought all of you lots of chocolate eggs!

I thought I caught sight of the Easter Bunny this morning out on my patio, but it turned out to be a giants racoon, eating the pieces of bread I had thrown out for the squirrels! Have never seen him before. Perhaps here in these wild and woolly mountains of Oregon, a bunny could never survive. So we have to settle for an Easter Racoon!

Now overcast but dry as of 1:26 PM. Temp 57F here in Gresham. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

Not many in the library today. I guess on Easter they must have better things to do.

Double-A

It's almost spring............. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 10 February 24th 15 02:29 PM
spring Paul Forsdick UK Astronomy 1 March 21st 09 10:55 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 43 April 9th 08 04:30 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 23 February 20th 08 12:08 AM
Spring Tides Duncan Heenan Misc 6 November 29th 05 12:53 PM