More Troubling World News

Old January 27th 12, 03:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default More Troubling World News

"Why, YOU will be haled before governors and kings for my sake, for a
witness to them and the nations. However, when they deliver YOU up,
do not become anxious about how or what YOU are to speak; for what YOU
are to speak will be given YOU in that hour; for the ones speaking
are not just YOU, but it is the spirit of YOUR Father that speaks by
YOU. Further, brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father
his child, and children will rise up against parents and will have
them put to death. And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on
account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that
will be saved." Mt10:18

Mickey Mouse training in downtown los angeles
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...e-downtown-la/

clearly they are getting ready...

They are scum. now they are endangering life of the city dwellers,
rather than training to protect it, as they want it to look.

There is from little to no merit i being a military, mosly shame.

I wish them, the Mickey Maus, all be victims forever.

YOU ARE SUCH IDIOTS!
http://rt.com/news/arab-spring-islamist-revolution-723/

On Jan 26, 11:30*pm, wrote:
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! *MORE ****TY PIG BULL****!

MEANINGLESS BULL**** TOO!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:54:29 -0800 (PST), Warhol
wrote:

What Seals?

http://disinfo.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-c.../05/DisneySeal...

[EVEN MICKEY MOUSE CAN KICK YOUR ASS, PIG!]

Disney 'Seal Team 6' for toys, games, movies, snow globes and
Christmas stockings send to Somali?

YOU are a total IDIOT!

http://www.gazette.com/sections/arti...ic=1&id=132326

[GET A BETTER SOURCE, MORON!]

when i see this totally staged photo and heard the words 'seal team
6', i already knew some parts of the story, if not all, were fake. and
the names? jessica and her father John Buchanan? i searched john
buchanan and found that its the name of the person who discovered
papers revealing prescott bush funded the nazis. its called the John
Buchanan Documents.

On Jan 25, 11:34*pm, wrote:
WILL NEVER HAPPEN, PIG! *NOW YOU'RE PLAYING GAMES?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THE SAME OLD REASON WHY NOT: *THOSE NUCLEAR WEAPONS YOU CLAIM DON'T
EXIST!

THE ****ING TURKS WILL BURN IN NUCLEAR HELL! *MUCH LIKE THE NINE
SOMALI PIRATES THE SEALS DESTROYED!

KILL ALL TERRORISTS, PIRATES AND THE PIG!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:39:50 -0800 (PST), Warhol
wrote:

This is the year 2012... so, expect a boatload of bizarre and wild
things.

Things are about to get wild and crazy very soon.

And honest to Pete, I believe it all 'starts' with an invasion on the
harlot state by Turic Mongols...

" it falls apart in little pieces on the floor too wild to keep
together..."

A new age is upon us, be ready... The God game. Will be released
February.

On Jan 25, 2:05 am, wrote:
I'M NOT SENILE, YOU ****ING RAGHEAD MORON!

I'M ALSO NOT INSANE LIKE YOU ARE!

MORE RIDICULE TO COME! MUCH MORE!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:41:43 -0800 (PST), Warhol
wrote:

You forget your own age again... You Senile Old Fool, You Blind
Fool ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ1fwLeelUk
[BURN IN CARTOON HELL, PIG! THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG!]

Old January 27th 12, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

LET'S MOVE ALL MANEUVERS OVER BRUSSELS, PIG!

MAYBE SOMEONE WILL DROP A JET ENGINE ON YOUR ****ING HEAD!

WE CAN HOPE SO!

RAGHEADS ARE ALL THE SAME ****!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:38:02 -0800 (PST), Warhol
wrote:

[...]

[IT'S REALLY AN ARAB WINTER, PIG!]