Rick Scott Proves USA is Now 100% Fascist Fl. is Under Control by GOP Mafia

Old January 27th 12, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Rick Scott Proves USA is Now 100% Fascist Fl. is Under Control by GOP Mafia

It begs the question How can Rick Scott who stole 1.7 billion from
medicare,and take the 5th 75 times become governor of Florida. Where
only 28% of the people like him. Well out of that stolen 1.7 billion
he spent 100 million just in the primary alone. He personally killed
cancer suffering children. They needed that medicare money,more than
this GOPer crook. We have people in this group who have no roof and
are sleeping standing up,because GOPers are such big crooks. GOPers
call these poor people "DEAD BEATS" I have posted how Osceola sheriff
"Bob" Hansell made 3 tries to kill me on 10/10/10 when I was over 82
years old. He should be in jail for 30 years. Reality is after
reporting his crimes to Justive dept.,and FBI I as an American can not
get a hearing. Get the picture yet? TreBert PS It was Severn Trent
Avatar that gave the order to "Bob" hansell orders to kill me. Severn
Trent Water is Mafia. Mafia knows how to take care of trouble
makers(like me) Severn Trent mafia made usa a fascist country where
only the 1% fit.
Old January 27th 12, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SO WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE, BEERT?

Saul Levy

Old January 27th 12, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 27, 10:31*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

GOPer top guns in Florida are now debating who got the less money from
the banks. ha Ha Ha Vote for Newt he was just a little crook. Romney
did not know he was hot on Sachs (made millions) O well its only
money to be had. Vote GOPErs in,and get it. Sad but true. To get the
black and Porta Rican vote the GOPers are now telling them they will
give them a chance to live in America But they better speak English
fast. TreBert