Obama's new pick - another extremist jew

Old November 11th 08, 01:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Obama's new pick - another extremist jew

WARhol Humankind big problem is it has people with hate in their hearts
such as you have. We are lucky you have no power. You should come to
Florida and bring a sheet,for you would fit in here with millions of
evil crackers TreBert

Old November 11th 08, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 11, 5:03 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
WARhol Humankind big problem is it has people with hate in their hearts
such as you have. We are lucky you have no power. You should come to
Florida and bring a sheet,for you would fit in here with millions of
evil crackers TreBert

In other words, apparently not one of these bad guys, such as within
your Florida republican Mafia, is the least bit associated with any
mainstream faith (meaning they or their associates and minions never
go to any religious meetings, gatherings or otherwise get involved
within their cabal infrastructure). Are they instead all pretend-
Atheists, or are they simply republican heathens?

~ BG
Old November 11th 08, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Nov 11, 2:03*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
WARhol *Humankind big problem is it has people with hate in their hearts
such as you have. *We are lucky you have no power. You should come to
Florida and bring a sheet,for you would fit in here with millions of
evil crackers * * * TreBert

Couple of million is lot don't you think nazi?
Old November 12th 08, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG They believe in God,but still **** poor families every chance they
get. They know the Godfather is real,and take orders form him. In
central Florida the Mafia goes by the name Severn Trent TreBert

Old November 12th 08, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 11, 10:58*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 11, 5:03 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

WARhol *Humankind big problem is it has people with hate in their hearts
such as you have. *We are lucky you have no power. You should come to
Florida and bring a sheet,for you would fit in here with millions of
evil crackers * * * TreBert

In other words, apparently not one of these bad guys, such as within
your Florida republican Mafia, is the least bit associated with any
mainstream faith (meaning they or their associates and minions never
go to any religious meetings, gatherings or otherwise get involved
within their cabal infrastructure). *Are they instead all pretend-
Atheists, or are they simply republican heathens?

*~ BG

I thought Mafia were all good Catholics. At least they are in all the
movies. Of course there has been the occasional Meir Lansky.

Double-A

Old November 12th 08, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You'd fit right in, WartPiggy! lmfjao!

With your delusions and insanity!

Saul Levy

Old November 13th 08, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A lansky owned Cuba Bought with Mafia bucks. Annenberg of Pa
owned the mid west,and later his son Walter owned Ca. It became Jewish
brains and Italian brawn. Still is Godfather has Jews running most of
Vegas Read all this Saul so do not think I am a bigot go figure
TreBert

Old November 14th 08, 08:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

No bigot, just a LIAR!

Saul Levy