Tank!Look over here,The new skills of Enchanting!

Old September 21st 08, 09:09 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Tank!Look over here,The new skills of Enchanting!

If you want to get more information,please clink:
http://www.thecheapwowgold.com/news_...chanting!.html
..A big surprise is waiting for you!!
Here are the 3-new enchanting skills:
Enchant Weapon - Berserking (NYI) -- Not Yet Implemented but most
likely a proc enchant causing the following effect - Strength
increased by 200 but armor reduced by 50%.
Enchant Weapon - Black Magic -- Permanently enchant a melee weapon to
cause your damaging spells to sometimes inflict a painful curse.
Requires a level 60 or higher item. (Black Magic -- 209 to 231 Shadow
damage every 3 sec.)
Enchant Weapon - Accuracy -- Permanently enchant a melee weapon to
increase critical strike and hit rating by 25. Requires a level 60 or
higher item.
Enchant Ring - Stamina -- Permanently enchant a ring to increase
Stamina by 24. Only the Enchanter's rings can be enchanted, and
enchanting a ring will cause it to become soulbound.
Most of the tanks who went enchanting because of the special skill: +4
all ability (only the enchanter’s rings can be enchanted). Now here
comes the new crazy skill, increase stamina by 24!
Many tanks will go enchanting for the amazing new skill. Wanna power
level your Enchanting and Black Smithing from 1-375 in 2 days? Cheak
www.thecheapwowgold.com for more imformation!
Old September 22nd 08, 04:35 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

wrote:
If you want to get more information,please clink:
http://www.thecheapwowgold.com/news_...chanting!.html
.A big surprise is waiting for you!!

We are still killing the boars, but now I am getting diarrhea from all
the Hot Pockets.
We need The Boar Burning Fire Ring Of Infinite Pork Rinds.
You get us one of those, and I'll get Kyle to suck your balls somehow.

Cartman
South Park, Colorado ;-)