Great Movie!!!

Old January 17th 08, 12:13 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Great Movie!!!

Eugene Cernan said near the end of this movie something very true,"No
one, and I mean no one, is going to erase those footprints I made on
the moon, and no one is going to take that from me!"

This is a superb movie - a treat for everyone who was there when it
happened, and a reminder of how great this country could be if it put
its heart and mind to noble purposes.

I recommend it to everyone.

http://www.intheshadowofthemoon.com/

http://movies.go.com/in-the-shadow-o...C-VX4851685945

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0925248/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Shadow_of_the_Moon

Old January 17th 08, 01:12 AM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

I gave your topic 5 gold stars for trying, because try as you may
there's no such stinking NASA/Apollo moonboot contributed footprints
upon that physically dark, electrostatic charged and very anticathode
gamma+X-ray saturated environment of that nearly naked moon of ours.

You do realize there is a rather nifty sodium populated atmosphere
that reaches out nearly 9r, and otherwise the 900,000 km comet like
trail of sodium is also there to behold. Unfortunately, our NASA/
Apollo wizards somehow missed all of that sodium, not to mention
having never encountered a physically dark moon of what has recently
imaged as so unavoidably bluish.

Would you like to review a few of those NASA/Apollo Kodak moments
(most of which simply do not add up to representing the truth)?

- Brad Guth

http://movies.go.com/in-the-shadow-o...documentary&CM...

Old January 17th 08, 02:34 AM posted to sci.space.history
eyeball

http://www.adrants.com/images/moron_again.jpg
On Jan 16, 8:12*pm, BradGuth as always,wasted
bandwidth to write in crayon:
snippity snip