DARK-ENERGY STARS vs. BLACK HOLES

Old October 11th 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default DARK-ENERGY STARS vs. BLACK HOLES

Double-A When Officer Bob has no wit he tries to keep his ego up by
blaming me for drinking Bud Light. Go figure Bert

Old October 11th 07, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Oct 11, 11:01 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A When Officer Bob has no wit he tries to keep his ego up by
blaming me for drinking Bud Light. Go figure Bert

It seems like every time Bob opens his mouth to try to point out our
stupidity, he seems to reveal more of his own. But he'll never
understand that.

Double-A

Old October 11th 07, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A When Officer Bob has no wit he tries to keep his ego up by
blaming me for drinking Bud Light. Go figure Bert

Saying that you must have been drinking Bud light, lets you
of the hook much to easy .
Anytime I see one of yours slipping trough the killfile,
I suspect you of of drinking a bottle of 100 proof.
Old October 11th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Oct 11, 12:54 pm, Sjouke Burry
wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A When Officer Bob has no wit he tries to keep his ego up by
blaming me for drinking Bud Light. Go figure Bert

Saying that you must have been drinking Bud light, lets you
of the hook much to easy .
Anytime I see one of yours slipping trough the killfile,
I suspect you of of drinking a bottle of 100 proof.

Speaking of killfiles, hello again to all of you out there who up
until now had me in your killfiles! Ha! Ha!

Double-A

Old October 12th 07, 07:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Oct 11, 10:34 pm, "Painius" wrote:
"Bob Officer" croaked in messagenews:df0ug39crsu5134glem5ptt70e6l8cajls@4ax .com...

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:20:45 GMT, in alt.astronomy, "Painius"
wrote:
"Bob Officer" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:41:59 -0700, in alt.astronomy, Double-A
wrote:
On Oct 11, 11:01 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Double-A When Officer Bob has no wit he tries to keep his ego up by
blaming me for drinking Bud Light. Go figure Bert

It seems like every time Bob opens his mouth to try to point out our
stupidity, he seems to reveal more of his own. But he'll never
understand that.

I am not the Kook citing a science fiction site in a *science* group.

--
Ak'toh'di

I don't understand your chauvinism here, BO.
The article cited by AA was by John G. Cramer,
a science (fact and fiction) writer who appears
to be continuing the awesome tradition begun
and nurtured by Isaac Asimov...

http://www.npl.washington.edu/av/

The publication you are going on about is quite
famous for it's science-fact articles, especially
those on "cutting-edge" science, as well as some
of the greatest SF ever written.

I, personally have trouble telling fact from fiction. I have
trouble understanding how wonderfully popular press brings
science out to the layperson.

'S okay, BO, you're forgiven. Now go put on
some deodorant.

So what's your point?

maybe, I'm an idiot?

Naw, BO, just a really smelly imbecile.

Oh, that's right, i forgot. The only point you
*ever* seem to have is the one on top of your
ko0ky li'l head.

However I d o have trouble with the difference between science
and fictional writing. I don't like my conehead! I DON'T LIKE MY
CONEHEAD! ****I DON'T LIKE MY CONEHEAD****!

U truly should learn to accept yersef as y'ar, BO!

Get the hell outta here with this bull****, BO,
before people start tossing rings onto to your
pointy noggin!

You silly fart.

Don't think to...

Do you think I should go play on some startrek group?

You'd make a *great* Mrs. Spock!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Ask the stars
along the way,

On your world
so full of Hate
A little Love
must sometimes wait.

Little or not,
and come what may,
A little Love
goes a long, long way.

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Of course, BO being a scientist himself, he sees these things oh so
much more clearly.

Double-A

Old October 12th 07, 08:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

ps.com...
wrote:

[...]

Most definitely AA! However, he *does* possess
unfortunate initials (BO), and he really could use
a bath now and then. That sticky stench following
him around is deeeeply degoostulating to say the
very least!

It amazes me that Goose lets him out in public!

What a gnoosance!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old October 12th 07, 05:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Painius" wrote in message

It amazes me that Goose lets him out in public!

There is internet service on "the reservation".

CHJ

Old October 12th 07, 05:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Painius" wrote in message

Oh, BO, you've been spanked here a lot more
than just twice, you cute li'l superko0k! You
already have *several* rings around that
pointy conehead of yours!

It's laughable how you try to defend what you
said about one of the great science fiction and
fact publications of all time. Did you know
that before it was Analog it was Astounding?
Did you know that Isaac Asimov used it as an
outlet for thousands of his great science fact
articles?

I suppose i could buy that you *do* know all
this and you're just being argumentative. But
I just can't shake off the feeling that you're
merely being inept at baiting us [tinu] into
more of your kiNky, ko0ky scabmacularly
peckerwooded awards "programs".

Go hose off, BO! (use a little soap this time)

IAWTP (I agree with this post)

CHJ

Old October 12th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Painius" wrote in message
"Bob Officer" wrote in message

The following a example of a self spank. Painius Ellsworth is guilty
of creative editing. Creative Editing is nothing more than making up
what he wants and attributing it to another poster. This modification
of the message his is quoting is nothing more that a lame lie. This
type of lie is a one of the hallmarks of the *way of a kook*.

O BO, you koOky li'l top-poster, you! This
type of top-posting is a major hallmark of the

"*way of a kook*".

IAWTP

Painius, don't forget to sneck AUK from his posts. Injun Bob is trying to
get the gooslings after you again and that will "clog-up" alt.astronomy
again.

Have a nice day!
CHJ

Old October 12th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"John "C"" wrote in message
et...
"Painius" wrote in message

Oh, BO, you've been spanked here a lot more
than just twice, you cute li'l superko0k! You
already have *several* rings around that
pointy conehead of yours!

It's laughable how you try to defend what you
said about one of the great science fiction and
fact publications of all time. Did you know
that before it was Analog it was Astounding?
Did you know that Isaac Asimov used it as an
outlet for thousands of his great science fact
articles?

I suppose i could buy that you *do* know all
this and you're just being argumentative. But
I just can't shake off the feeling that you're
merely being inept at baiting us [tinu] into
more of your kiNky, ko0ky scabmacularly
peckerwooded awards "programs".

Go hose off, BO! (use a little soap this time)

IAWTP (I agree with this post)

CHJ

Why, Honest... did you think i would think you
meant "I ass-wipped this poster"? g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--