Found a multicolored dwarf-star!!!

Old May 10th 07, 09:13 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.swordfighting
Lucas J. Riesau

Default Found a multicolored dwarf-star!!!

Found something really strange : A star that keeps changing
its color. It isn't a white dwarf, no brown dwarf, no red dwarf,
but a "flashing dwarf".

Did I discover something new or is that just a glitch in the
Matrix???

Old May 10th 07, 05:52 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.swordfighting
Igor

On May 10, 4:13 am, "Lucas J. Riesau" wrote:
Found something really strange : A star that keeps changing
its color. It isn't a white dwarf, no brown dwarf, no red dwarf,
but a "flashing dwarf".

Seems we had a problem with a flashing dwarf in my neighborhood just
last week.

A Dying Star---White Dwarf nightbat[_1_] Misc 3 February 21st 07 01:11 PM
When a star become a dwarf [email protected] Astronomy Misc 3 August 31st 06 10:42 AM
Hubble and Einstein 'Weigh' Nearest White Dwarf Star [email protected] Misc 0 December 13th 05 04:22 PM
White Dwarf Star Spiral Captain! Misc 0 July 3rd 05 11:35 AM
Mystery Object Neither Star Nor Brown Dwarf (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 4 October 10th 04 12:44 AM