ASTRO: Wide field: Monoceros, Puppis & Canis Major

Old April 10th 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Danilo Pivato

Default ASTRO: Wide field: Monoceros, Puppis & Canis Major

Hi all,

this new image on E200 film to make Forche Canapine (Perugia - Italy)
Lens 110/5,6 - Exposed 33 minutes.
Regards

Danilo Pivato
E-mail
Web
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/danilo_pivato

Old April 10th 07, 07:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Danilo Pivato wrote:
Hi all,

this new image on E200 film to make Forche Canapine (Perugia - Italy)
Lens 110/5,6 - Exposed 33 minutes.
Regards

Danilo Pivato
E-mail
Web
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/danilo_pivato

Film is not dead yet.
Beautiful image. I can barely get in the head of the eagle in my FOV.
Which reminds me. I redid that and never posted it.

Rick